• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

alastruist

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm River! I'm a 27 y/o FtM PanRomantic GreyAce dude

I'm looking for 1x1 role play partners who are 21+ preferably and 18+ bare minimum due to my own age. I prefer to role play on discord or at least PM due to being anxious about my writing but we can definitely try it out in thread.

I've been role-playing since I was at least 13 years old honestly.

I'm a literate role player with a preference for 1-2 paragraphs or more, though I'm entirely open to most canon and AU plots.

Looking for RadioApple, HuskerDust, RadioOC, AppleOC, OCDust

So pretty much, Alastor x Lucifer, Angel x Husk, and Alastor x Oc, Angel x OC, Lucifer x OC.

I prefer to be some kind of Canon character myself, but I'm open to other people's OCs!

My current hyperfixations are of course Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss.

My normal day to day finds me playing video games or working 8 - 16 hour shifts, so bear with me on replies sometimes.

Yeah so... hope to get to know some of you soon! Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back