• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin Hotel Brainrot [Looking for Charlastor, Doubles!]

malfortuna

Hullo there, I'm Mal~. 33, She/Her/Them, EST Time Zone. I work full time. I have four cats and spend a lot of my free time gaming, napping, or shitposting on the internet. I am returning to do some writing after a long break. Currently in a Hazbin Hotel brain rot kind of mood, Charlastor being my favorite ship. I am looking for an Alastor to my Charlie and am willing to double with other pairings as well, along with hearing other ideas!

✘✘║ Basics to Consider

◊ Please be 18+, preferably 21+. I prefer my RP partners to be eager and willing to chat OOC! I love to make friends with my writing buddies. I tend to not click with those who may have more serious personalities, just as a heads up. I like to take it easy and have fun with my creative hobbies. I especially love gushing about our characters, pairings, plots and headcanons and they will be my life source and inspiration as we move things along :3

◊ Main plotlines? Side plotlines? One shots? Yes please! I love jumping around in the timeline of plots for self indulgent things we are in the mood for. I am not a fan of creating filler between events and the like, so I would rather avoid doing that with minor time skips if possible.

◊ 50/50 Effort up in this bad boy. Neither one of us should be carrying everything on our shoulders and it shouldn't be like prying teeth to get basic stuff settled.

◊ All characters are 18+.

◊ I do Canon/Canon and Canon/OC pairings!

◊ Communication is key for me! If you are going to be gone awhile, do your best to give a heads up at least. I will extend the same courtesy. I am a frequent and semi-fast poster. I would prefer to get 2+ posts out a week. I could even possibly post daily depending on life being smooth and kind. Once a week or more tends to be too slow as I lose focus and need to recall details in that amount of time. I can be more flexible with those who chat with me for sure, though!

◊ I tend to mirror post length but I can do anything between a couple of paragraphs+ a lot more per character. No one-liners. If you give me something to work with, we should be good.

◊ Lastly, limits will be respected.

Please message if interested!! Thank you

✘✘║ Ideas

◊ This is more of a serious plot! Both angels and demons alike claim there is no way a soul can be redeemed once in Hell. However, there are stories of a bridge between Heaven and Hell called Purgatorio. It takes the form of a huge mountain that reaches all the way to Heaven at the top. It had long been abandoned once the angels brought down the hammer on sinners trying to crawl their way up to the golden gates. Once manned by the Seven Sins, it is a dangerous place filled with traps. Charlie starts to wonder if perhaps they can find a way to access Purgatorio as a means to help redeem sinners. Once the angels catch wind of her idea, however, they may just go on the defense and cause problems for the Princess of Hell and her friends or patrons.
(See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purgatorio for more information about Purgatorio in Religion)

◊ A more Charlie-centric idea to explore as far as character development goes. Idea is based off of Yoasobi’s song “Idol”. English version found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkjSfZ30GM4

Charlie does her best to keep a smile on her face and remain positive. She shows affection and support to the sinners around her and tries to be a shining beacon of hope for redemption. However, deep inside of her, she struggles to find true meaning in what she is doing because her ideas haven’t been proven to be fact and so many doubt her. There is a darker side to Charlie, one that she does her best to not let others see. She finds herself not trusting anyone completely and as a result has learned to keep herself from “fully loving” anyone, even if she wishes she could find those who she really could fully love. So, for now, she sings and dances, smiles and acts happy, hoping one day her feelings become true, and maybe she can achieve her dreams of a happy hotel.

◊ Charlie believes a good way to explore everyone's interests while also getting on the path to redemption may be to perhaps have her guests (and staff, to some's dismay) create "bucket lists". Why would they need to if they are already dead? Well, if they could go to the human world and live in the moment doing things they may have wished they could have done in their lives, then perhaps it would take care of unfinished business and give them a new lease on life! Or that is what Charlie hopes for... Of course, she is iffy about sneaking using any ways to get to the human world and yet at the same time she is oh so curious. The other guests and staff members will also face many challenges along the way, not limited to facing pasts or discovering new sides of themselves or about one another.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back