Hayyoo

andujarprime

Two Thousand Club
Heyyoo. I'm new to this site. I used to rp with a bunch of friends a few years back so rp itself isn't new to me but it's been about 9 years so I.hope I can get my creative juices flowing fairly quick lol. I can't deny I've been creeping around the site trying to get a feel for the type of rp's and people here and I have to say I'm bursting to start. Hope to meet alot of new friends [emoji38] [emoji38]

Hello hello! (: Welcome to RPN!

I recently joined like two months ago and I must say, I do enjoy my stay here so I hope you do too! ^.^

Quick introduction, my name's Juu! Nice to meet ya! (:

I hope we can be RP buddies in later future :P always up for a new RP buddy //^u^//

huuuuunnn what kind of RPs are you interested in?

Thank yous!!! Mainly fantasy usually with powers/magic I'm open to anything tho :) I mostly enjoy throwing myself into someone's story and seeing what becomes of them lol Hopefully we can be rp buddies. xD

Welcome to you thaarrr moon =) hope you begin to enjoy the site. I've gotten into a few interesting games myself. You have experience roleplaying?

andujarprime said:
Welcome to you thaarrr moon =) hope you begin to enjoy the site. I've gotten into a few interesting games myself. You have experience roleplaying?
Yes, I have role played for many many years, but when I started graduate school I stopped because I got so busy. Now I have some down time and I am interested in picking a few role plays up :)

I know T_T but it's fun lol I mainly like group rp fantasy some sci-fi. Anything that helps me escape boredom of reality

Users who are viewing this thread

Back