• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

HavenFallen

Regal

✯The Victorian♚
Info/Brief

A story about multiple individual's quest to survive life. They will go through multiple and rigorous challenges to ensure the stability and safety of their home world; HavenFallen.

HavenFallen is a planet that is consumed by the 'fallen man'. As in; it's considered a world of outcasts. Not to say everyone on the planet deserves their fate, but their ancestors did. Dyed hair and solid white eyes with digital pupils are the norm; along with immortality and not being able to age past 18.

Will these individuals be able to see past ignorance and discover their true purpose? Maybe they may find something that nobody was ever meant to see...

Hello everyone! Some of you may be familiar with me from different Rp's, some of them unfinished... I've been going through a hard time through life, yet, a single story stayed in my head throughout it all. I've been meaning to get this one on digits a few years ago, but never had a solid place to where I could keep it.

It's been a struggle deciding on whether or not to make this a roleplay or a book, but after multiple weeks of long debate; I chose to make this a story to share with you all.

Please read the bullets below so you won't be confused on the setting and such. This world has been a fantasy of mine for some time, and I'd like my seldom readers to see it in the same light as I do.

• This book will change a perspective fairly often. New perspectives will be separated by a [Location/Date/Time] tag.

• Each scene could either lead towards a time/setting skip, or simply just continue on where the last left off. I simply base my scenes on how much I was willing to write in one day.

• I'm not a professional writer by any means, so my grammar might be a little off at times. This also has to do with some minor mental problems, none which have held me back too much in the past.

• This books setting is an outcast planet named HavenFallen. It's speculated that the outcasts are from Earth, but the year is a mystery. The date is simply when they where exiled.

• The material used for weapons and items in the story (Omnix) were rumored to have been dropped there by a mysterious 'master race'. Nobody's ever seen them in person, but it's well known that such material couldn't have existed on that planet naturally.

• Weapons and items are formed by implementing coding into the alien material using digital devices. Sort of like making a website, but shaping physical objects instead.

• Weapons and items made with the alien material are digitally stored into the Internet when not in use, or by demand of the owner. This allowes one person to have access to an armory without carrying a single item. However, this can only be used with items created with the alien material.

• The currency used on this planet are called 'Credits'. Credits are digitally stored in the Internet, and can be spent via Wi-Fi.

• Each person on HavenFallen is required to make their own encrypted website that has all of their information recorded. Of course, everything is protected by passwords. This website lists everything the person owns as well, having their credit balance and weapons/items created with the alien material stored.

And that's it for my brief! I truly hope you enjoy my story as much as I did writing it. Please don't post anything on here, redirecting criticism via PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scene 1

Year 450EX, Jan 1st, Monday, HavenFallen Military Barracks, 0630

[Tommy Craze]

It all started one lonely Monday morning. Tommy Crazy awoke from his bed in his two-bit barracks room, still feeling the affects of the drugs he took the night prior. Guess I'm just going to chill today... Hell, I have it off, right? Tommy said to himself as he sat up and rigorously threw the expensive bedsheets off of his tired and scarred body. Sure, bodys this day in age were never born with any deformations; but that never stopped skin from developing scars from injury. Even though Tommy was the type that bought multiple tattoos to cover them up, most could still be made out from close inspection.

Even though the barracks themselves were cheap and worn down, Tommy's room was juiced up with all the latest appliances bought with the money he earned from his multiple combat deployments in the outer worlds. Jumping into the shower, Tommy washed away the grime and dirt that stained his body after a hardcore night of partying. Last night was amazing, it being the new year and all. Tommy turned off the water, drying his tatted body with the air-dry compression system that was built into the shower itself. As he exited the bathroom, he picked up his Tablet and checked his credit balance.

Total balance: €29,430.83

Not too bad... Figured dem' fuckin' bars would be ripping drunk ass soldiers like me off. Looks like I only spent about €130. Tommy exclaimed out loud proudly. He sat his large tablet down on his CPU desk and took his phone out from the drawer. He had 21 missed messages, but ignored them as he threw on a interestingly flashy-yet-ghetto outfit. Being from the slums, Tommy dressed like a hoodlum; even though he was an honorable soldier in most people's eyes. Tommy didn't see himself as such however, and refused to even pull out the soldier card when he wasn't on duty. Tommy promptly exited his barracks room and left for the main city. He was scheduled for a combat insertion the following day, feeling as though he should make a friend before leaving the planet. It was indeed his pre-deployment ritual, tagging a local hottie.

Tommy classified himself as a decent looking man to most, but never considered himself 'good looking'. However, most women considered him very attractive; despite his cold and butchy demeanor. Tommy carried himself in a way that spelt badass, nobody had a doubt in their mind that he was a grown ass man.

Tommy's destination was the breakfast bar, not wanting to go to the soldiers chow hall. Tommy walked out into the barracks shuttle lot and stepped on his motocross bike, pressing the touch-to-start button and revving the hell out of the engine. Tommy sped off into the distance, literally going as fast as he was legally allowed to go. Time was of the essence, he didn't care for playing it safe anymore these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Year 450EX, Jan 1st, Monday, Sector 6 Slums, 0723

[sheri Clover]

Sheri stumbled out of a simple duplex apartment, still feeling the effects from the drugs she took the night prior. Gripping her phone in her left hand, she walked out into the desolate slum where she called home.

There was trash everywhere, and the smell was something that couldn't be forgotten. She once swore to herself that she would never come back here sober, if only because of the horrible memory's that seeped from the ground itself.

She remembered the times she had with a friend. She couldn't remember his name too well, which made her feel bad. He would always protect her though, even though she wasn't actually a she during the process. Yes, Sheri is a transsexual woman. It's something that has plagued her since birth, being a female in a males body. It was a godsend that her male body was so small and frail in the first place, making the transition into a woman a fairly easy process for her. Anyway, the boy that protected her pride as a human being was probably one of the only good memory's she had of this place; a cold, warm, and shit place.

Sheri finally made her way towards the public transportation bus, everyone giving her dirty looks as she made her way towards the back row. As far as feminine standards went, she was extremely good looking; people would never know her secret unless told. Sheri swept her blue hair, taking out her small diary and writing into it with a laser encrypter. She didn't trust the Internet to keep her secrets secret.

Sheri's Journal:

Well, that was a horrid night! He smelled like cottage cheese, and he treated me like a second hand citizen... I don't even know why I would ever go home with a man like that. I blame the drugs :3

Hopefully I find a man, or a woman; that doesn't treat me like a failed experiment. Sure, everyone thinks I'm truly a girl until they see me naked; yet nobody ever complains... Until the next morning, anyway.

Well, now I'm off to get some real breakfast somewhere... I'm absolutely weathered away!

[End Transmission]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back