Other Have you ever had a story of a douchey older/younger sibling?

EldrithcAlienGutz69

Hello!! I’m Zura!! I love to RP :3
Welp, my little sis considers me “fat“ and “obese”, even tho i can see my own arm bones. (Plus my body fat has no where else to go that has no bones to block it)

yeah my older brother constantly called me ugly during my formative years, really did a lot of damage to my self-esteem that sometimes i wont even get out of the house because im ugly lol

but then i get to see myself in the mirror and think that i'm actually pretty. therapy and my medicine for depressuon also helped a lot!

It's really common for siblings to be awful to one another.

I only have one sister, older, and we fought so much when were younger. She'd make fun of the way that I spoke, my weight, my height, and my big clown feet. In turn, I'd call her pretentious, say she's a boring person, or blame her for whatever bad thing was happening in our life at the time. We grew up in a not-so-great atmosphere where we were constantly pitted against each other: my grandparents favored my sister and would spoil her with lavish gifts while our parents preferred me, actively opting to ignore or discount her existence altogether. At some point in our adult years, give or take about four years ago, we realized how toxic this one and cut the rest of our family out. We've been living together for a year now and I can honestly say she's my best friend nowadays.

This won't happen for everyone, obviously, but I feel like kids learn how to be crappy to one another from crappy adults. Hopefully, your siblings will realize that and try to undo some of the damage they've done. My sister and I are close, but we still aren't perfect. We still argue, we still talk about our past, we're still working to undo some of what we were put through and what we did to each other. If that never happens, then, well. Good riddance to them. There's no reason to keep someone around who actively tries to harm you.

It's really common for siblings to be awful to one another.

I only have one sister, older, and we fought so much when were younger. She'd make fun of the way that I spoke, my weight, my height, and my big clown feet. In turn, I'd call her pretentious, say she's a boring person, or blame her for whatever bad thing was happening in our life at the time. We grew up in a not-so-great atmosphere where we were constantly pitted against each other: my grandparents favored my sister and would spoil her with lavish gifts while our parents preferred me, actively opting to ignore or discount her existence altogether. At some point in our adult years, give or take about four years ago, we realized how toxic this one and cut the rest of our family out. We've been living together for a year now and I can honestly say she's my best friend nowadays.

This won't happen for everyone, obviously, but I feel like kids learn how to be crappy to one another from crappy adults. Hopefully, your siblings will realize that and try to undo some of the damage they've done. My sister and I are close, but we still aren't perfect. We still argue, we still talk about our past, we're still working to undo some of what we were put through and what we did to each other. If that never happens, then, well. Good riddance to them. There's no reason to keep someone around who actively tries to harm you.
Damn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back