Have a crazy idea...

yistae

Ruler of friendly sharks
So I have this idea for a roleplay, and I just need to make it but first I was wondering if anyone would actually be interested in joining.

The main plot would be centered around Bennington High for Special Scholars, a private school for the rich and wealthy as far as anyone's knowledge goes. But it's not. It's a school for children from the ages of fourteen to nineteen with mental/phycological illnesses such as depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, bulimia, ect ect. To put simply, it's a psych ward for kids. The catch? There's "regular" kids mixed in. Yeah, they have a different wing for rooms and such (for safety), but they are specially chosen from high schools across the country to participate in Bennington and be trained in the fields of medicine dealing with the mentally unwell like nurses, orderlies, doctors, and psychiatrists.

So that's it basically. There can be both sane and insane, though if no one wants to be stable I'll just scrap that part. Leave a post if interested. Thanks~

Thanks. That's one for, none against so far. Hoping for at least six people to say they like it before actually making the thread.

What would be insane is to have people with mental disorders playing people with mental disorders! Sounds cool!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Avlystein Hjalla]What would be insane is to have people with mental disorders playing people with mental disorders! Sounds cool!

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the insane ones are with mental disorders, and that can be just about anything including eating disorders and suicidal thoughts (I will not let someone join if they plan on killing the character straight away or just to cause drama though). If you have something you think is a mental illness but aren't sure, just ask and I'll probably give the thumbs up.

I call Schitzo!

I have a character I made a while back and I have yet to play her.

I've added her to a few rps, but they never get going =S

Haha. Ok :) . And there can be more then one character with each type of illness. The character I plan on playing is a schizophrenic too.

<<Deals with depression, psychosis, bipolar disorder, ADHD, constant anxiety attacks/panic attacks, minor Multiple personalities (I actually do not know the new term they use now, but when I was diagnosed, it was MPD).

Sounds really cool and I'd love to join in if you'd have me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back