• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Haunted Mansion [RP with @Flipperdoo2003]

ERR0R

Flirt
One... Two... He's Already Got You

Three...Four... You Better Find The Door.

Five...Six...This Game is Full Of Tricks.

Seven...Eight... The Shelter Isn't Up to Date.

Nine...Ten...You'll Be Killed By The Guard's Men.

Welcome, Welcome. *hisses* This is just a roleplay between @ThisUserIsBlocked and @Flipperdoo2003

You already know what happens.

(Don't start roleplaying till I post the first message below - it will describe something important in the game. On the character sign up, I'll post my two characters, and you can post your two.)

Brrr. Harleen thought, grabbing the edge of her blanket, wrapping herself tightly in an imaginary blanket that wasn't really there. Groaning, she tilted to the side, and grabbed at her feet trying to grab it, even though she was just grabbing for the air. Frustrated, Harleen blinked, opening her eyes just a little, and let out a tiny squeak. If she wasn't so afraid of screaming, she might of let out a yelp. Finding the way to her feet, Harley jumped up, scanning the room. There she was, in a wooden attic, boxes scattered messily all around her. There wasn't any windows, only a little vent and a dark hole in the ground.

She started pacing only to find herself falling forward, smacking her face on the ground. "Sh*t!" Rubbing her face, she turned around to see what had tripped her. There, sitting up, holding his ribs was a young man, angrily rubbing his side.

"What was that for, Suzy?" He said, not opening his eyes yet. Harleen bit her lip.

"I'm not Suzy..." Harley told him silently as his eyes popped open. He let out a scream, and Harley jumped back, covering her ears, falling backwards. Tears drizzled down her eyes. "Who are you.... where am I?!" He demanded.

"Um...." Harley whispered, rubbing her eyes. "I don't know! I'm lost. Like you, and... them." She pointed to another guy and girl that were laid out along the rugged floor.

@Flipperdoo2003

"M-Mom..." George groaned in his sleep. "D-Dad!?" He immediately lifted his torso, tears running down his face. George squinted his eyes, trying to get used to the dark. He suddenly saw 2 shadows on the other side of the...room? He had no idea where he was and how he got here. George looked around again, examining the surroundings. He shuffled to the side, screaming a little. There was a person that was lying next to him. "I-Is she dead?" George whispered, digging in his pockets and taking out an old-fashioned lighter. He flicked it open and the flame was the only thing that gave off the light.

George opened his mouth in awe. The room was covered in cob-webs and rotten old corpses/skeletons. He immediately stood up, shaking of a spider that had crawled up his trouser leg. He aimed the flame to the ceiling, noticing that the roof was designed as if it was an attic. He looked down at the woman to see that their was a giant spider crawling up on her face.

Charlie shook her head, feeling that there was something touching her face. She opened her eyes to see the 6-legged animal and screamed, slapping the creature of her face and it scurried away.

"M-Ma'am, Are you alright?" George asked, empathetically.

Charlie looked up at the man. "Y-Yeah...I think so..." She whispered, looking around the room in shock. She then saw the other 2 people and waved, scaredly. "Hi..."

"Where are we!?" George and Charlie said in unison.

Harleen let out a groan looking at the other two people who had just awoken. "Seriously?" She muttered under her breath getting tired of answering the question. "I'm going to tell you exactly what I told this guy here. I HAVE NO FRICKIN' IDEA!"

"Sorry about her." Thomas apologized, looking at the two people. "She's a little bipolar."

"Hey!" Harley barked. "You don't even know my NAME!"

"Apologies, Miss." Thomas said in a mocking tone, but then straightened up. "The name's Thomas."

"Harley." Harleen answered, nodding. She observed Thomas unsure what to think about him, but after awhile she changed her view to Charlie and George. "Now what's your guys names?"

"We'd love to know." Thomas peeped, but Harley just shook her head as if she wanted him to shut up. Sighing, Thomas looked around once more. The room was broken down, but he searched for an exit. "I'm sorry we're stuck in such of a .... dismay area."

George walked a little closer, aiming to flame in front of him. He watched, silently, as the two strangers fought. If they were all going to be stuck here forever, Harley seemed to be a little aggressive. He mentally noted their names, turning to look at the girl before.

Charlie had slowly followed the man towards the strangers, also noting their names. "Charlie..." She interrupted, turning to the man in front of him. He probably seemed the most kind and gentle person here.

"O-Oh..." George paused, realising that it was his turn to speak. "I-I'm George..." He stuttered, lifting out a hand for anyone to take. Whilst he did so, he stepped forward only to realise that there was something under his foot. He tripped round, banging his head on the floor and he grunted.

"Oh my gosh! George, Are you all right?" Charlie said, kneeling down at him.

"Y-Yeah..." He said, kneeling down on the floor and picking up the object that he had tripped on. It was some sort of small building block. He traced his finger over the rough edges, standing up whiskey so. It seemed as if it must have fit into something. "A-Anyone else thinking what I-I'm thinking...?" He said, cautiously. He picked up his lighter passing it to Charlie to carry.

Thomas stood patiently looking at the block. His face was gentle, as if he was looking at it like a dear friend. "Of course." He chuckled, turning to Charlie and George. "Are you guys okay? One accident after another, it seems."

"They're still breathing so of course they're still okay." Harley said in an aggravated tone. The rudeness in her voice shocked her a little. She was always kind, but when she woke up in such of a bad area her anger took lead. "Sorry." She said silently.

"So let me get this right..." Thomas checked, looking at everyone. "We all just woke up in this creepy attic.... No idea what's going on, right?"

Harley let out a snort. "Nice detective work, Sherlock." Quickly, she covered her mouth not knowing what was coming of her. By the look on everyone's faces she could tell they were a little pissed at her for being so rude.

"We're all in this together." Thomas said, looking at everyone as they nodded. "We're not the enemy- whoever put us in the house is the enemy. And we need to stick together to escape." He said, taking charge silently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back