• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns

Hi there! Ever since playing Tale of Two Towns through again, I've been itching to give roleplaying it a shot. Though the game has a simple premise, I feel like it could make a cute, interesting roleplay, especially with the use of AUs and the like.

I'm looking for a roleplay partner who has played the game to the end of the scripted storyline and unlocked all characters; can write at least two to three paragraphs per response; is capable of using proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation; and is LGBTQ+ accepting, as there may be same sex couples in the roleplay. If you're interested and feel you meet these requirements, feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss!

Last edited:
I haven't really completed all of it but I'd love to do an RP of it if you felt like it! I'm sure I could do okay with the requested standards you asked for as well!

Oh, lovely! And that's fine--having finished the game is ideal, but there isn't too much to the storyline, so you can pretty much get the game without necessarily finishing the scripted storyline.
If it's not too much trouble, would you mind sending me a PM? We can further discuss ideas and the roleplay there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back