• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter (With coolbabynomad)

Cam laughed and took a sip of her butter beer before setting it aside to watch the chaos. She leaned inside and watched the two fight over chocolate frogs. They laughed and glanced at Ginny.

Ron squirmed out of Cal's grip and watched him eat it before closing his eyes and reaching to a chocolate frog. instead, he accidentally poked Cal in the face. "woops!" he said, laughing.

Ginny was a bit wide-eyed as she looked at the two boys. She started laughing and looked back at. "are they really fighting over chocolate frogs?" Ginny whispered to Cam. "Hey mates, you two should make out instead of fighting!"

Cal threw a pillow at Ron's head after he accidentally poked him, laughing as well. Though he turned around to look at the other two who just walked in. "Hush it!" Cal's cheeks were heating up.

Cam laughed at Ginny's joke and leaned in to watch what happened next. "should I go grab more chocolate frogs? she asked, still watching the two inside the tent. she wondered where Harry was but didn't think about it for too long.

Ron's cheek's warmed up at Ginny's comment. He moved the pillow away and leaned in, questioning. He pulled Cal close and kissed him. "is this okay?" he whispered, Cal warm against him.

Ginny was a bit shocked at seeing Ron taking charge and pulling Cal close to him, "ooooo" she teased. "Yeah go grab more!" Ginny somewhat joked before seeing Harry come up behind them and looked confused. "whats going on?" Harry asked.

Calypso's face went bright red, he was frozen for a few seconds before nodding at Ron's question. "Y-yeah...this is great," He whispered back, slowly pushing himself closer to Ron.

Cam turned to Harry, startled. "you really need to walk over here louder." she told him before adding "Ginny kinda told Ron and Cal to make out, and I was about to grab more chocolate frogs because they were fighting over them, but here we are, and I am..still grabbing chocolate frogs." they quickly tell Harry, then watch the boys a moment longer before deciding it isn't her business and they should go. She quickly grabbed chocolate frogs and came back.

Ron nodded and pulled Cal closer, vaguely aware of the girls and Harry watching, and kissed Cal softly. He smiled and held Cal. Sure, he had a crush on Cal, and sure, he was hoping to tell him, but he didn't think it was going to be like this, with the girls watching. He suddenly felt self-conscious and snapped back to reality.

Last edited:
Harry shrugged and chuckled though he was a bit intrigued on what he heard what was happening between Cal and Ron. He peaked his head in and his eyes widened at the sight. Ginny looked back at the two, "Cam you got the chocolate frogs right? Awesome." She chuckled and looked back at the boys, Merlin did she wish she could've taken a picture of this.

Cal closed his eyes, seeming so deep in the kiss. He had liked Ron for the past two years or so now but never knew when was the right time to say something. Of course, he didn't plan on basically confessing this way, but he wouldn't complain too much. He brought his hand up to gently hold the side of Ron's face, barely even wanting to acknowledge that Cam, Ginny, and now Harry were watching.

Cam held out a chocolate frog to Ginny. "want one? they seem..busy." she told her, their eyes pleading. she wanted to be away from the boys, and felt like she was invading them. "we..we should go." she looked at Ginny, hoping she could get their point across.

Ron, blocking everything but Cal out, concentrated on him. He didn't notice the girls, now with Harry there, were watching. He didn't want to. He wanted this moment to last forever. He was glad the girls set him up with Cal, and not Harry. sure, he was nice, but he really wanted to be with Cal.

Ginny nodded and took a chocolate frog that Cam offered one. She did start to feel bad about just watching this moment between Ron and Cal, "yeah...we should probably goooo." She chuckled while walking off with Cam. Harry took there for a moment, his face unable to read, then he finally left.

Calypso had also blocked out the others so it would just feel like he and Ron were the only ones in the world. After a few minutes, he ended up pulling away to catch his breath. His cheeks were a darker red now as he looked up at Ron and smiled brightly.

Cam pulled Harry and Ginny away, toward the kitchen. it was the only place they could of that wouldn't get in the way of anyone. She quickly got cooking. "does anyone want anything?" she asked, grabbing a spoon. She quickly grabbed a bowl and let their mind take control, everything else muscle memory.

Ron caught his breath, blushing deeply and smiling at Cal. "wow.." he said, staring at him. He didn't know what else to say, and looked at the doorway, instantly remembering that the girls and Harry had been there, but they weren't anymore. He wondered where they were but didn't dwell on it for too long, the presense of Cal overwhelming.

"Oooo an ice cream sundae sound tasty! I'll get the stuff," Ginny told Cam while walking around the kitchen, grabbing ingredients to make the ice cream sundaes. Harry slightly shrugs on what he wants, seeming fine with the choice Ginny said. He mostly stayed back and let the girls follow the flow. He thought they seemed to know what they were doing.

"Didn't know you were such a good kisser..." Cal said, laughing nervously as he didn't know what to do now. His heart was racing still and he felt so embarrassed that Ron could see how flustered he was.

"thanks!" Cam told Ginny, glad for the help. She glanced at Harry. "you okay?" she asks, worried. At his nod, she waved him over. "want anything?" he shrugs and she thinks for a moment. "want me to make wands shaped like cakes-wait no sorry that doesn't make sense. Cakes shaped like wands?" she laughed nervously. She looks at Ginny. "can you grab cake ingredients too?"

Ron looked back to Cal. "Oh-I-" he didn't know what to say. In his own embarrassment, he hadn't realized Cal being flustered. "I-I've liked you for a while now.." he said, scared. "B-but I was scared.."

Ginny nodded at Cam's question and raided the kitchen to find cake ingredients. She was hungry and honestly excited for all the sweets. "Okay got them! Ive also got some extra things we can decorate the cake wands with." She grinned.

Cal's expression softened as he smiled, "i liked you for a while too Ron..." Cal gently placed a hand on Ron's cheek and quickly pecked his lips.

they smiled, glad to see Ginny happy. "thank you." she said, and got to work. "do you know where the mixing bowl is?" she asked, looking around. they glared jokingly at Ginny. "did you steal it?" she asks, smirking.

Ron was surprised, this day had been a constant turn of events, but they turned out great. He pulled Cal close and kissed him again. "Well look at us, trying to be matchmaker for the girls but they ended up doing it for us!" he joked.

"nooo i didnt steal it- i bet Ron stole it..." Ginny laughed and walked off, not heading to the boys tent though. She came back a few moments later with the mixing bowl. "here you go good ma'am!" She grinned at Cam.

"Right, I guess we owe it to the girls now. We need to match make them soon!" Calypso laughed softly, it still felt so unreal that they basically confessed to each other.

She smiled. "guess I'm not going to ask why you knew where it was and that it wasn't in the boy's tent?" they say jokingly, but wash it and use it. "can you pass the flour please, Harry?" when he gave it to her, she nodded gratefully and poured it in.

Ron laughed softly and smiled, leaning onto Cal. "yeah, maybe.." he said, but he really just wanted to stay there with Cal, he loved being in his company. "so..are we a think now?" he asked, hoping he knew what the answer was already.

Ginny rolled her eyes, "Okay okay i might have borrowed it awhile ago and forgot about it..." she chuckled and leaned against the counter. "Is there anything you need me to do to help out? im sure Harry would love to help out too!"

Calypso blushed heavily and nodded, "yes! i want us to be a thing at least...please?' he pleaded a bit. He adored Ron and knew he wanted to spend his whole life with him if he could.

“Not going to ask why, and sure, if you would scoop some icecream that would be great. I need to finish making this.” She said, then glanced at Harry. “You okay? You seem..off.and if you don’t want to tell me that’s fine.” She said, then quickly got back to the cake, embarrassed.

Ron nodded, “yeah, I do..” he said, smiling slightly. He didn’t want to seem too giddy but really wanted to be with Calypso. He rocked slightly, biting the inside of his cheek. “as long as you want to.” he added hurriedly .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back