• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter (With coolbabynomad)

Ginny had a slight blush in her cheeks, but smiled back softly. “i’m really glad you’re my friend too.” it felt like her heart was racing inside her chest, but he tried to hide it.

Cal rushed a bit, “no clue but i am just really hungry.” he whined a bit but smirked when he saw Ginny and Cam in the kitchen. he was already trying to come up with ideas on how to be a match maker with them.

She didn’t notice Ginny and smiled. “What do you want to get?” They ask, walking over. She doesn’t know how it works and hoped Ginny would show her.

“Yeah, me too.” Ron says, also seeing the girls. He nodded to them. “Wanna start?” He asks, but his stomach disagrees. “Let’s get food first,” he says, smiling.

"Honesty im really feeling waffles you know? Maybe even with chocolate chips?" Ginny tilted her head while grabbing stuff to make chocolate chip waffles, and a pan.

"Please food first, i cant be a match maker on an empty stomach," Cal laughed, scooting past the girls while saying a hello and then raiding the cabinets to find something to munch on.

“Okay, want help?” Cam asks, grabbing stuff to make burritos. They put it on a pan and follow her, unsure where to go or what to do next.

“Same, want this?” Ron asked, throwing a container of Bertie Bott’s at him. “There’s also chocolate frogs in here if you want those.” He adds, digging into the cabinet before tossing them at him. “Any of that sound good?”

"actually yes please! Im not the best at cooking, i mostly just watch my mom." Ginny placed her pan on the stove, having Cam do the same as she lit it.

"ooo sure, haven't had Bertie Botts in awhile! Im good on chocolate frogs though." Cal threw the chocolate frogs back at Ron while popping a bean in his mouth. He ended up gagging because his was puke-flavored.

Cam smiles and takes over the stove, flipping the pancakes every once in a while. “It’s going to be the muggle way, if that’s okay with you.” She says jokingly, tilting their head back to look at Ginny.

“that’s what you get for saying no to chocolate frogs!” Ron says, eating a chocolate frog. “So, what’re you thinking about for the girls? Any ideas?” He asks, leaning against the counter.

Ginny took a step back, just watching cam and nodding. “fine by me!” she laughed, a bit entranced by Cam’s cooking.

Cal looked over at the girls and tried to think, “we could push them into eachother, let them have a romantic moment catching each other?” he suggested with a laugh, gently punching Ron’s shoulder.

Cam finished up the cooking and handed Ginny the pancakes. "I hope they're good, I haven't cooked pancakes in a while." she said, eating their own burrito.

Ron laughed. "naw, too cliché. I want do so something more original maybe?" he says, tossing a jelly bean to Cal.

Ginny thanked Cam for the pancakes and began eating them, "Woah! Cam these are honestly really good, you need to cook me more food the muggle way." She chuckled with a bright grin.

"Ugh Ron you can't be picky when it comes to this! But do you have anything in mind them?" Cal tilted his head as he ate the jelly bean, gagging and almost throwing it up as he got another horrible flavor.

They smile. “Okay, I’m glad they are good.” They say, chuckling.

Ron laughs. “I don’t have any ideas.” He admits. He eats another chocolate frog, smirking at him.

Ginny nodded, quickly finishing her pancakes. "okay, what should we do now? we still have time before we have to head to the stadium."

"Aren't you so much help." Cal rolled his eyes jokingly, stealing the stash of chocolate frogs and running off.

Cam looked at Ginny. “i’m not sure, what do you want to do?” she asks, cleaning up the plates.

“hey!” Ron called and chased after him. “you said you didn’t want any!” he shouts as he chases him.

"I mean we could walk around? The weather actually seemed nice to walk around outside. and you dont have to clean that up i got it!." Ginny cleaned up the pans and put away the other items. Ginny looked back as she heard Ron and Cal yelled at each other over chocolate frogs and laughed.

"Well i want them now!" Calypso called back. "You'll have to fight me for them!" Cal turned and was trapped in a corner. "Ah shit-"

“sure, and thanks for cleaning up.” Cam said, leaning against the counter. “boys, i’ll never understand them.” they say, watching the boys.

“hah!” Ron said, grabbing the chocolate frogs. “do you really want them?” he asks, barely glancing at the girls.

"Me either, but hey they'd be really cute together." Ginny chuckled and watched the boys as well for a moment.

"Yes please- i really want a chocolate frog-" Cal jokingly begged with pleading eyes, not really paying attention to the girls.

Cam looked at her, surprised, then, after thinking about it said “yeah, they would.” She then turned to Ginny. “resdy to go?” they asked.

Ron laughed and held them out of reach. “you sure?” he asks teasingly.

Ginny nodded and walked out of the tent, holding the flap open for Cam. Once outside Ginny tried to look at which way they should head first, eventually she picked a random direction and subconsciously grabbed ahold of Cam’s hand as they began to walk.

Cal huffed and tried to lean up to grab them, “i’m sureee, Ron please!” He leaned again Ron to try and grab the chocolate frogs.

Cam let Ginny take her hand, but didn’t think anything of it. “how did you think of this direction?”They ask, smiling, knowing she chose it at random.

Ron held it up, laughing. “i’m not giving it to you until you promise me you will eat it.” he says, laughing and eating one and staring at him.

Ginny smiled softly and held her head up, “this direction just felt right, i totally didnt just pick it at random,” she joked. Ginny gently squeezed Cam’s hand as they walked. a few people had set up tents as well and even had a few shops out to sell food and drinks.

Calypso tried to get on his tip toes to reach the chocolate frogs. “ugh yes i’ll eat one! just gimme the stash now please!” he still wasn’t promising and just trying to reach them.

“hah, of course not.” Cam replied with a chuckle. She squeezed Ginny’s hand back, “wanna go get something to drink?’ She asked, nodding to the tents.

Ron kept them above his head. “you never promised.” he said, chuckling at Cal’s effort. He ate another one, staring directly at Cal as he did so.

Ginny chuckled as well, her cheeks heated up slightly at Cam squeezing her hand back. “yeah sure! i’m a bit thirsty and i’ve got some money.” she smiled, trying to find a tent that had good drinks.

Cal groaned, “Ronald Weasley! just give me the chocolate frogs! pleasee,” he continue to try and reach. “i swear i’ll hit them out of your hands so neither of us get them.”

“okay, thanks.” Cam said and looked around at the tents. They found one with butter beer. “Does this sound ok?” She asked, nodding to the tent.

Ron continued to laugh until he made the threat. “No! Not the chocolate frogs!” He said, jokingly being scared. He brought his arm down and held them to his chest before giving Cal one. “Use it wisely!” He said before running to the boy’s tent, smiling.

“Butter beer sound wonderful,” Ginny grinned and walked up to the tent with Cam. “two Butter beers please.” she asked the person selling drinks, paying for them. She handed one to Cam and sipped on hers.

“Hey! Ron get back here!” Cal quickly ate the one chocolate frog and ran after Ron again. One in the tent he tackled Ron to the ground, holding his wrist down. “haha! i get the chocolate frogs now!”

“Thanks!” Cam said, sipping her butter beer. She then walked toward the boy's tent. "wanna go check on the boys?" She asked, since they were already going that way.

Ron squirmed around, trying to get away. "I surrender!" he told him, holding the chocolate frogs up. "just let go of me!" he said, but he was still squirming.

“yeah i’m ready to go back and check on them. i bet that they are already on top of each other.” Ginny joked slightly, sipping on her own butter beer. She pulled the flap back on the tent and leaned inside.

Cal laughed in victor, grabbing the chocolate frogs. he didn’t exactly get off of Ron yet but instead let go of him and sat on his lap. He pulled out a chocolate frog and ate it right in front of Ron like he did earlier to Cal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back