• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter: The Velchani's Stage [Detailed]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Faltasey

Temporal Aurielian Guard
September 1st, 2048. Set in the premise of a slightly deteriorating Muggle economy, with relations of the US and Russia being extremely hostile, the Wizards and Witches have stopped Global Warming, as well as nuclear tensions between the two countries. If the arcane inclined did not intervene, the world would probably have fallen into apocalyptic chaos. There are no longer nuclear weapons in any of those countries hands, due to the US’s Magical Congress, and help from other governments in the Wizarding World.

In the wake of these years, North Korea, being known to cause issues with the US, has fallen, being invaded by the US Military and given to South Korea, unifying the countries together, and freeing the people of North Koreas camps. Now known indefinitely as Korea.

Every country has a wizarding school, and a wizarding government, we all know this, but, one thing we should know for a fact is that just because the regular government of that country is an enemy with another country, it DOES NOT mean that the wizarding governments are in the same boat. So while the US and Russia’s muggles are in a war of sorts, their magical governments are still working together, or are still neutral with each other, as much as the tensions are hard to deal with, those wizards and witches still share a similar goal.

That goal, has yet to be revealed, but what I assume, being a fellow wizard from your ranks, is that, all of the wizards and witches are united as far as the eye can see, we’ve regained strength, regained wisdom, and regained faith in each other.

Something interesting is going on at Hogwarts though, seems too good to be true, the sudden urge for a new change, the sudden whispers among school grounds exchanging tongues about the Muggles progression on new technology, it all seems rather strange, considering we never used to spread that information by word of mouth.

One of those changes, is very known to all of the students, however. All of us have received word that a new Exchange Student program has hit the grounds. Something along the lines of “Permanent Residents as well as Temporary Residents of other countries schools are here to challenge our students in smarts and in communication.” I suppose that means we will be getting students from all around the world, and sending some of our students off to those schools in unison.

I can’t say I’m surprised though, I think the school figured knowledge from others is knowledge well endowed. I can agree, interchanging knowledge between students from other “realms” is a great way to build a healthier headspace. Even the old “Slytherins are evil” stigma has mostly disappeared.

A stigma that hasn’t disappeared though, is the fear of another dark wizard emerging from the past, present, or future. Everyone has heard the old legends of Voldemort and Grindelwald before him, but that fear of building another one of those has never left.

For me however, I don’t think the next threat is a dark wizard, but rather, the growth of the young ones.

In todays “Wizarding World” though, no one really expects another threat looming over us all, however, coming from me, as happy as I am, and as happy as everyone else is, I think we can all agree there’s no such thing as black and white. There are always grey areas, ones that we all get confused, and bedazzled by, ones that make us question our own morals, and ones that make us question where we stand in the universe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sorting Ceremony…

“As your Headmaster, I present to you, the sorting hat!”
As he unveils it under a robe, and the crowd of young first years gasp in awe. Animated, as old as ever, the sorting hat speaks, after a silent observation of the crowd.

“Well hello there young witches,
And Wizards alike, I see,
I am the sorting hat with stitches,
Old and brown, for I am me.

I see you all in the crowd,
From head to toe, a being,
Breaths taken aback, you know,
On heads I am all seeing.

A new program is fleeting,
From which others travel from,
All around the world to learn,
And experience as they come.

The wonders of hoggy warts here,
Are ones you will love to feel,
Because we welcome all, yes,
Even those with a heart of steel.

I wonder what house you’ll get,
Over the years I’ve seen many,
Students get houses they love,
And see them make friends a plenty.

What do you think you will be?
Maybe a snake with hard scales,
As a Slytherin unfolds,
Clever always with the details.

Can you soar like an eagle there?
Ravenclaws on top of towers,
Witty as a farfetched joke,
Are smart enough to empower.

Or will you brace yourself fast,
Gryffindor can make you great,
In your heart and in your head,
Persistent to be meet fate.

Last but not least the others are,
Dedicated to their cause,
The House of Hufflepuff is fair,
Hardest working, always was.

These are the four houses I say,
All houses are amazing,
Making all turn to awe in time,

Let’s get started to be blazing.”

Callister Harpwrite

Light blue eyes watched from her place at the table of silver and green as the sorting hat sang it's illustrious song. her fingers itched to capture the expressions of awe and wonder on the small little first year faces. Somewhere in her mind a voice whispered she probably looked just as pleased during her first year. Callister nearly laughed at that thought, nearly but did not. Instead her blank face remained as apathetic as ever as she gazed on. Her right hand tapped rhythmically against her wand hidden in her sleeve, her longs crossed and chin up, 'as a lady should sit' . A voice that sounded a lot like Isabella's echoed in her head. Causing the young girls lips to twitch up before settling back into a flat line. Yes years of her childhood friend chiding her on her poor posture for 'someone of her nobility' had grown a little voice that sounded just like her. It was comforting at times when the girl felt alone in her own supposed home and she would never take her friendship for granted. 'friends' she thought. It felt good to have them even if she only had two. One day she would become a truly marvelous witch and then, and then...
'
not time for those thoughts now Callie' she reminded herself. There would be plentiful time to think of her career after she finished her schooling. Absentmindedly a finger ghosted up to her lips and proceeded to be nibbled upon as her eyes shot to the gold and red table. Yes... and then They would acknowledge her. Sighing she shifted her eyes to her companions who sat beside her. Her lips twitched upwards again. Friends. Yes it felt good to have them. She almost waned to reach out and speak to them about some of her thoughts on the new first years. But dared not make a peep, Callister often found herself struggling to speak in a casual manner and this time was no different. so instead , she let her wrists brush against her two friends Alannah and Isabella, keeping her eyes straight forward and awaiting there response as she thought back on how her summer had gone and the pictures she'd drawn.

Oh yes, her beloved drawings. sat neatly tucked in her robes in its holster along with her drawing materials. There was something to be said about drawing. something so peaceful that set her swirling thoughts at ease when things became too frustrating. Drawing was her escape from a world she didn't quite grasp. It was where she captured the ghoulish faces of what she considered evil, the fierce looks of a mother unicorn protecting its young. Or perhaps even the grimy look that trolls seemed to wear, from the bums and the boils to the moles and the warts. she captured every detailed, transforming them into a marvelous light. Her latest sketch, was of a drowning mermaid. it was still quite unfinished but she had already though up a title. 'Choking on the impurities of man' it had a nice ring to it she thought. It was catchy and displayed exactly what she wished to captured in the soundless mermaids dying gasps.
That the world could be cruel.
Of course she new that, but she wanted to capture it, to paint it out in bolds of red and green to articulate the suffering of others so that they could finally be heard! Yes that was her aim in drawing, that and to understand the feelings that swirled around her in excited chatter ad breathless whispers.

Last edited:
Gabriel

Gabriel sat at the Professors' table that overlooked the hall, and as the hat sang he couldn't help but to bob and waggle his fingers to the tune. His smile was shining bright and as ever he seemed the happiest in the room. To a few of the first years who had looked up to the table, it eased a bit of their tension to see such a jovial man, with his excitement radiating around the room. He always loved anything that was so casual and anything that gave even the slightest bit of intrigue, but he was holding himself back even if it was slightly out his respect for his friends the headmaster who stood before everyone, and the flying instructor who he had not seen yet. Probably because he couldn't see out from the squint in his eyes as he smiled.

Bruce

Bruce sat at the Slytherin table next to his childhood friend Alannah, and across from his, oddly enough, teammate and loathsome rival Isabella, she was a pretty and talented girl that much he was able to say about her. To him she was rotten to the core, everything about her personality he seemed to hate, save for her drive, just looking at her repulsed him but he had learned to manage they were both on the quidditch team after all, and he had to spend practically all his school time with her in the same room. The only respite he could find with the fiend of a girl was that she was a girl and didn't sleep in the same dorms, he feared that if she did he would not be alive. As he looked from the sorting hat when it was finished to her, he quickly looked to the plates before him awaiting food; for he was starving, the train ride was always long, for some unfathomable reason he had to go down to England to get on it. In all honesty if he just walked from his home to wherever Hogwarts was it would be faster but rules are rules.
His stomach lurched in preparation for the food to appear before him, he had an insane appetite, one he had developed the year before towards the end of the school year when he was bout 4 inches shorter. He had always been tall for his class but now he looked like a giant, he stood out even when he sat, he looked like he belonged to the 7th years, not to mention the sprout of facial hair that accompanied this growth, he needed to shave every morning. He thought that everyone was joking when they said that puberty hit hard, up until now it had been slightly awkward but paced. Over the summer it had hit him like an unforgivable curse. He knew he looked a mess with the slight bit of stubble that was growing on his face, that would have looked like a shadow if his hair weren't auburn in hue, the bits of hair that were fully red stuck out like a sore thumb and he knew it. Not to mention the itch, god the itch, he hadn't grown used to it yet and it was taking everything he had in him to not scratch his face like a dog does to the back of it's ear.
After all of this when the food did not come he could not help but think about his sister, Moira, he had left her the one person he spent most of the summer with, beyond going out for tournaments and important matters he had spent the summer taking care of her. He had even had to refuse company from many of his friends including Alannah whom he had almost always had time for. They probably all hate me for it he had thought sitting there zoning out into the table before him but it doesn't matter I need to know how to help her, nothing will keep me from it. He was staring at the table with a scowl and ferocious intent as if he were trying to set it ablaze, he quickly broke his concentration and looked up to see Callister brush Alannah and Isabella.

Many students closed her eyes, wiggled a finger or nodded their head in the rhythm during the hats song. It was simply a ritual, that made you feel, like you really arrived back in Hogwarts. Isabella however, while still listening, took in as many details of the first years, as she could, from where she sat. While Isabella was not superficial, she knew some things could be seen by the bare eye, that gave an insight in who a person was. When she was satisfied with her study of the new students, she looked at the professors. Not much had changed, seeing them. Then, she felt something brush against her wrist. Looking at the person next to her, she smiled. Sitting there, just the way a lady should, was her best friend. It had been quite a while, before Isabella had managed to make Callister remember. Countless times, she had nagged on her to sit properly. Or to stand properly.
Isabella softly grasped Callisters hand, smiling. The two had been friends ever since Isabella could remember. Even though Isabella was a bit weird, socially. So was Callister. They both were not followers, they were themselves, that was why they worked so well. They had a lot in common. Isabella however ever had another friend, that, even though she had a few views that she did not share with Isabella, the young witch would never want to miss. Alannah. She was sitting on Callisters other side. Isabella looked at her, still smiling. Then, back to Callister. The three of them were quite looked up to, many of the Slytherin girls would kill to join the group of three. Next, her eyes found another member of her house, that was among those she had the most contact with. Bruce. Her smile became a frown. Still holding Callisters hand, she returned her gaze to the hat. The sorting would start any moment now.

Last edited:
-

2805b5d0cb0b5dca02db32e5b17502c7.png

With: The Professors | Mentions: Elena
Tags: Faltasey Faltasey | Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii

✠✠✠
She still remembered her first time ever stepping into this Great Hall. Four years ago to be exact. The aroma was so joyful and full of life. It was preferred more than the dull and ever so serious atmosphere back home in Durmstrang Institute. A smile could not help but place itself on her faint pink lips as the sorting hat started singing away his always so entertaining tune which to her surprise was actually different for each year. January's brain cells combined could not even manage one stanza let alone a whole tune.

The table she was sitting behind, looked all over the four tables representing the four main houses here in this school. One of which her younger sister was in. Glancing over the table that was full in yellow she was trying to spot a similar blonde hair to hers and spot Elena. So she managed to spot someone drawing invisible circles on the table out of boredom... Typical. She couldn't help but grin as her gaze went to her fellow colleagues. Some she knew just by facial recognition and some she knew and clicked with from the start of her career here. She looked sideways in hopes to catch their eye but nothing. There was a boulder like being separating her from them.

That need not matter, she was simply glad that another year has come to initiate. A new squad of second years to train and a bunch of first years to watch get a broom smacked to their face. It was rather entertaining and hilarious. Till then she awaited the sorting and see the young ones join with their potential houses. She could always sense the nervous anxieties running among them.
Coded by revalia revalia
-

Last edited:
Luciel Alcantera

Lucile downright beamed at the sorting has song, even humming a few bars to the tune.. a few of his fellow gryffindors laghed as he did a dramatic tap dance with his fingers, he beamed right back at them, before laughing quietly and running a hand through his wavy sandy hair. For him tonight was a night of celebration, he was finally where his heart could roar, where he could show off his epic potential! Another grin crossed his lips as he thought of what his year would be like. Alot more parties that's for sure, he was thinking one for every-time Gryffindor won a game, and one for each of his friends birthday to go along with it... He wanted to laugh out loud at the feelings of excitement racing through him. He could just feel it, from the tingling in his toes to the way his magic raced about within him, begging to be shot off through his wand. He never realized how much living in a muggle neighborhood over the summer would effect his need to do magic. he almost wanted the unbearable amount of homework to start! Almost... What he truly couldn't wait for was Quidditch the sport that he would spend countless hours dedicating himself to being a better beater, though he did practice a bit with that muggle sport, base-ball. although it took him some time to grasp just what exactly the point of the game was and all its rules. "what, you mean i have to go get the ball> why cant i use magic again?" he eventually came to enjoy the sport,it sure did work his leg muscles though, but it was enjoyable never-the-less. Normally he would sped the summer visiting his best friend Elena, but this summer he had decided to take one of his Quidditch mates up on his offer to go for a camping trip. He would make it up to her, he reassured himself. After all he could always just waltz on over to Hufflepuff once the sorting was over . He was sure to hear something interesting abut her summer.

In fact... He almost wanted to send smoke signals to his friend to tell her to meet at the quidditch pitch before curfew. Now with any other person they would have sat and thought this through before deciding 'nah, i'll probably get detention' unfortunately for most, Luciel was was not like most well thought out individuals, so when a though happened to pass by in his mind, he tended to act on said thought. And that s just what he planned on doing. slipping his wand from behind his ear, he whispered a quick spell and honeyed golden smoke drifted into the air. It smelled vaguely of sunflowers and spelled out the letters QP with a smiley face as it disappeared. He grinned and shot a wink at his best mate over at Hufflepuff.

-

22edbfa2547241553b707421e9e4935c.png

Location: Great Hall | Scenario: Something's Up | Mood: Worried
With: Bruce | Mentions: Isabella, Callister & Caligo
Tags: Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii | Faltasey Faltasey | Left Out Left Out | The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

☾☾☾
Another year rolled by and another one came to a start. A scholastic year that is. She was rather exciting to be returning back to Hogwarts, re-uniting with her friends. Well the majority of them that is. Mainly her girls, Isabella and Callister. As close as they were, Alannah rarely heard from them during the summer which was rather sad. Although seeing how close they were, Lana couldn't help but feel left out sometimes. Then again she could have been over-thinking it.

One of the people that she spends a lot and a decent amount of time with was her fellow Scottish childhood friend, Bruce. She known him ever since the two were running around in diapers. Living two door downs from her, they tended to do the majority of the things together. That included the long and never ending four hour train ride with the additional trip of the Hogwarts Express. This was something that they both did not get. Hogwarts was located in the highlands of Scotland, yet, they still had to catch it from Kings Cross in order to arrive. A waste of time if you asked her...

That being said they both survived long enough to make it to feast. Quite the feast as she was starving and something told her that she was not the only one. She eyed Bruce then her gaze went across to spot Isabella's whom then fell to Callister who brushed her wrist with hers. As much as Alannah was excited to watch the ceremony she was simply too starving to even concentrate.

She hummed and turned her direction towards her male best-friend, whom despite being two doors down from her all summer, she didn't see him as much and that raised her suspicions. Bruce would never simply ignore her just like that ... which caused her to worry. As always. "Are you alright?" she whispered to him. A worried look could be seen in her blue-grey eyes as a strand of vivid orange hair fell in front of her field of vision. "You barely said a word on the train and that is not like you. You don't do quiet." she confirmed brushing that strand behind her ear.

Despite that, Alannah, besides being stuck at home, trying to get her brewing skills to a certain level expectations. She had managed to find time to respond to another friend's owls. A friend that was all the way in Rome. She pitied that poor eagle owl that had to fly back and forth with their replies. It wasn't the first time she let Winglet, his eagle owl, rest up and feed it before a journey ahead. That being said she had recommended talking via muggle technology, which thanks to her parents she managed to get the hang of it and it proved to be way much faster than anything.

That being said her attention went back to Bruce, awaiting an answer other than his competitive glares towards Isabella. Something was troubling him. What... she did not know. Hence, why her instinct to help is striking but she needed him to let her first.
Coded by revalia revalia
-

Last edited:
-

a665475e7e105c7958b5fdbf17569230.png

Location: Great Hall | Scenario: Back to Shenanigans | Mood: Famished
With: N/A | Mentions: Luciel
Tags: Left Out Left Out

ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ
Finally she was sitting in the Great Hall, enjoying the joyous atmosphere that it always provided. The journey here was once more long and exhausting but thanks to her sister, she managed to make the trip less boring. At least till they gotten to the Hogwarts Express. Her and January, although not related by blood, they still deemed and treated each others as if they were but upon reaching school premises, the pair were simply a student and her professor. Which is mainly the reason why not many of the student body even knew that she was related to the flying instructor... somewhat.

As the sorting ceremony started, Elena was not one known for having a good attention span. That is to anything that was not Quidditch related... or perhaps Care for Magical Creatures... or anything that was not fun. And watching young witches and wizards getting sorted was definitely boring... hence why she started drawing small circles on the table near the empty plate that she wished it was full of delicious goodness. With a sigh she awaited the first years to be sorted but then it hit her... the smell. It smelled like sunflowers, a familiar scent. Looking upwards she noticed a vague puff of smoke, a yellow one with the words QP : ) as it slowly faded.

Taking a napkin she scribbled something on it, a simple yes! Twisting it into a very tiny paper or in this case, napkin plane she took out her wand and muttered, "Wingardium Leviosa.." as she swished and flicked, the tiny plane maneuvered towards the Gryffindor table and landed in front of Luciel. Putting her wand back in her cloak's pocket she went back to drawing circles, locking eyes with her sister. Knowing that narrowed eye look all too well.
Coded by revalia revalia
-

Last edited:
When Isabella had looked at him and frowned he kept his brooding face, only difference was that his brow furrowed deeper into his face, making him seem almost enraged, but this was not the case, he was more so worried about his sister. After a moment of reflection the thought it best to not dwell on it, she wouldn't want you to he thought, and that's when the soft whisper pierced his eardrum, it echoed for a moment before he fully understood what was being asked, and for a moment he had to think. Was he alright? Truth is he didn't know any better than she did if he was. So in a true Bruce fashion he decided to play it off as if everything were fine, "Yeah, I'm good, just hoping if I stare at the plate long enough it'll produce food faster." with that he gave a half cocked smile, then remembered he had to cover up the train, thinking no way else to explain it he told her the truth even if it wasn't the full truth, "My mind was just wandering on the train a lot happened this summer."
After his whispering back to Ally it seemed like his mood had lifted, he seemed the normal neutral Bruce he had always been, no nonsense cut and dry. His gaze was lifted from the dark wooden table with it's gleaming silverware, plates and goblets to the first-years. As he looked at the expressions on their faces he couldn't help but let out a low chuckle, because he remembered what his first year was like, even if he did seem cool as steel on the inside he was about ready to shit himself. Then his gaze shifted up to the teachers, first the headmaster, who had grown to like, he knows that most had found him to be an arse, be he however liked his bluntness and honesty when it came to certain things. Not to mention the fact that he and the headmaster seemed to fundamentally agree on many things even if they were from separate houses. Next he spotted Kane, his second favorite of the teachers, his class was the one he wanted to go to most in the day. Both out of respect for the teacher and his love of magical creatures. Then he saw Gabriel, whose happiness made Bruce feel like vomiting rainbows, it was just sickeningly sweet and it bothered him in some weird way, he could never figure out how someone could be like that. Then, god, January... what more could he think? He had crushed on her since he had first seen her on the broom, and ever since she had come to Hogwarts to teach it has caused no shortage of awkward moments even for a boy of his age. Then something broke his attention to the Veela like woman he had been looking at a bit too prolonged. A puff of smoke and some flying paper, what was that about? was all he could think, he knew they were both quidditch players and in that moment he decided he needed to follow them where they went, even if they were just off to snog like he thought they were, any form of leverage he could get on them would be worth it.

Callister Harpwrite

Callister did not smile at the feeling of her hand being grasped, instead her eyes lit up from their normally dull glaze. And she gave a near imperceptible squeeze back . This was why she came to Hogwarts, besides her own personal goals of course,it was for her fronds as- What the bloody hell was that moron thinking?! A damn smoke signal in the middle of the great hall? Well he obviously wasn't thinking. not one bit and- Why did she even care again? A slight 'hm' sound left her lips as she carefully avoided looking at him instead she slipped her hands free from her friend , caressing her wand. It would be such a pain in the ass to bother with them... But she could glean useful information...no no. Much to bothersome for her. She was perfectly content to mind her own business thank you very much. With that thought being finalized, she resumed her blank apathetic staring at the first years in front of her, of course not before sliding a look over to her companions to see if they caught that. She noticed Bruce looking vaguely interested, and took note of it before shoving the rest of the thoughts to the back of her mind. She really wanted her sketchbook now, unfortunately it would be rather rude (not that she particularly cared) to draw as first years were sorted. And they did have those new transfer students coming in... Sighing she took a round slightly battered clump of cotton sat it upon the table. The cotton looked well used as it had slightly browned in some areas and was rather tough to the touch. Grazing her thumb over it, she lazily brought out her wand and tapped it thrice, on the fist tap an ear sprung out, on the second, another ear joined it. And by the third a full blown, if but a bit small, rabbit stood in place of the cotton. Just like the cotton it was slightly brown in some places, and the ears looked a little rough and worse for wear, but it was a rabbit. Not the toy doll like looking ones either. But a realistic one down to the fine whiskers. Well realistic excluding the fact that it had no eyes... But still, Callister was amused.Even letting a small giggle breach her pale lips. taping it she whispered "piertotum locomotor" . Then waited... And waited some more. She blankly stared at the fake rabbit before glaring viciously at. And proceeding to stab in viciously with her wand. Whispering the incantation over and over again

Last edited:
tumblr_ooex98SzCP1vbmdkko4_500.jpg

Brina Katherine Partridge
Though Brina had known it was coming, how strange it felt to once again be surrounded by her peers as they awaited their fate. This time, however, all her peers were at least a head shorter than her and about four years younger. She was also still adjusting to the unfamiliar accent; she knew she must sound just as odd to them as well. Not being one for surprises, Brina had set out to learn everything possible about Hogwarts and the surrounding grounds before her arrival.

But upon setting foot on the castle grounds, she soon realized how little of an impression you get from just researching. For a moment, with the massive castle looming over her, she nearly lost her breath. She could recall a similar scenario occurring when she had first begun at Ilvermorny. The wizarding world was still very mysterious to her and she found herself constantly surprised. There was something different about this time though, and the only word Brina found fitting for it was simply--“strange”.

Really, she wasn’t quite sure how to feel. To scan the young faces around her, she quickly determined she wasn’t feeling nearly as nervous as most of them were. Back in the train station she might have felt a bit of nervousness, but it had mostly been outweighed by a confident excitement that had carried her through the crowds and onto the train. Once she had arrived, her excitement had vanished. Now she just felt rather hollow; Brina was out of her element. Everything already felt so different: the centuries older castle, the appearances of those near her, the ceremony, even the smells of the surrounding country (and, very faintly, of food).

At Ilvermorny, muggleborns weren’t regarded in the same ways now as they had been historically. Still, Brina had gone to great lengths to prove her worth as a student. In this new environment, Brina felt that pressure tenfold. It was clear that Hogwarts stuck to some of its historical traditions, and she wondered how much that extended into the everyday happenings. She felt silly standing amongst the younger students, as if she was being seen as one of them. She knew she would feel better once she was in a classroom setting, though she hoped it wasn’t too different that she wouldn’t be able to keep up.

Brina took a deep breath to ground herself. Nothing I can do about it now that I’m here, she thought to herself, letting her eyes glance over the long tables full of students, might as well try to make the most of it. She directed her attention away from her thoughts to the Sorting Hat and the table of professors.

Caligo Lux

Caligo seemed to admire the first years when they came, seeing them look full of joy and wonders, he remembers what he felt when he had arrived, its a very unforgettable moment. He kinda misses that initial feeling, even though gaining more knowledge and opening up to this world is exceptionally fantastic.

Giving a quick glance at the table where the Slytherins sat, he could see his friend Alannah chatting with her Slytherin friends, the girl he spoke to over the summer, using his pet owl Winglet, and afterwards stunning muggle technology to replace poor Winglet, you could tell the little eagle-owl was sick of being a messenger just by his pouty face by the end of the summer.

He thoroughly enjoyed having a pen pal, sometimes he would wish she was there so he didn't feel so lonely in Rome. Caligo muttered "Wingardium Leviosa" using his wand to basically "throw" a piece of paper he had just written on over to Alannah, it reads "I enjoyed the letters, next summer should be better." with a fairly goofy winky face written next to it. He had start to grow fairly attracted to her, not even Caligo understood what type of feeling he was catching for this girl. Just the way she acted made him feel as happy as ever, she was fascinating and intriguing to him. As for her friends though, he was a bit mixed on opinions. He was taught to never assume, and had acquired the lesson that assuming can end up very, very badly. But he couldn't help but to have a distaste for them, not necessarily a dislike, but a distaste for sure. Especially Bruce, he had never done anything to Bruce, but Bruce had always given Caligo the cold shoulder. Bruce seemed to dislike Caligo from the very beginning when they met, it wouldn't take a genius to understand the tone given between the two. Caligo wouldn't call it a feud per se, but he definitely doesn't get along well with the Slytherin boy, however, he cant help to wonder if it was something he said, or had done, to cause Bruce to become so bitter.

To be respectful to the school, Caligo had his headphones hanging over his neck so as to not look like he didn't care about the others, even though they help with his anxieties in large crowds. They were stylish, over the ear, with Ravenclaw blue and bronze he had colored on himself. One of the only few known wizards in the school to carry around that type of Muggle technology, as it has definitely been out of style for quite some time.

He suddenly heard The Sorting Hat yell above all of the students, signalling the first years had all been sorted, and to give a round of applause to those young ones. Caligo clapped and screamed along with this house, welcoming all the beautiful young Ravenclaw's, even though he didnt know them all, he still felt proud to have them in his house. Next in line were all of the exchange students, a very large number had came in for this first time, around a hundred students from all over the world coming to Hogwarts, from what Caligo could see, maybe more. Definitely nothing compared to the amount of students attending Hogwarts normally. Believe it or not, the sorting hat had a great few words to say to make the exchange students feel less nervous.

After The Sorting Hats small speech, the sorting for the exchange students had begun, from a-z, a few had caught his attention. Among those were Brina Katherine Partridge, who was an american from Ilvermorny, he was stunned by her looks, he had almost widened his eyes a bit at first glance, seeing a new Gryffindor so beautiful was an odd sight to him, not that other girls weren't, of course.

Also among those another had caught his attention, a boy from the Durmstrang Institute, a place Caligo had researched beforehand, a very gnarly place to be apart of. A place sculpting powerful wizards, he likes to think. As Mikael was walking over to the Ravenclaw table, Caligo had waved and locked eye contact with Mikael like a scene from a muggle movie, he had ushered Mikael to sit next to him, in hopes he could set someone on the right path before they had a chance to take a bad one. Not that he thinks anyone could, Mikael seemed to omit an odd presence to the roman half blood.

Mentions: Alannah, Callister, Isabella, Bruce, Brina, and Mikael
Interactions: Alannah | Mikael

Tags: revalia revalia Azalea Azalea

coding by: diaphanous | modified by: Revalia | Note: Hidden Scrolls

Last edited:
Luciel Alcantera

'FInally!'
Lucel thinks, absolutely over joyed at th enew first years and exchange students coming into his house. Luciel waved and whistles and cheered and shouted until his throat feelt raw and he had a rough raspy voice. Yet his enthusiasm continued to pour through. After receiving the note from Elena, he was sure he was off to a great year already! AFter all she wasn't mad at him, and he learned a new sport they could play together! A muggle one at that too! It was no secret that Luciel tried his best to relate to other muggle-borns and halfbloods by learning their culture. He was a proud student of muggle studies since 3rd year and an avid one at that. Although that didn't mean he always got Os but he enjoyed the class and that's what counted right? Luciel gave a big cheery grin as a stunning young lady was sorted into Gryffindor from one of the foreign schools. He winked at her and beamed in full joy,his clear blue eyes twinkling with mischief and flirtation. Beside him a teammate from Quidditch snorted at his flirting. "She hasn't even been here a whole day Ciel, at least let her meet some other guys before turning on the charm" he teased his friend. Luciel rolled his eyes playfull and elbowed him in mock hurt. "I don't just turn on the charm Glen! how dare you accuse me of such, my charm is always on i'll have you know" Luciel sniffed playfully before grinning like a maniac. Said boy ,glen just sighed in an exasperated manner at his teammate and friend. Luciel wasnt one for smirks, more like whole hearted beams and laughter, but a smirk itched to dance across his lips.

Suddenly right in front of bruce a peice of paper rips through the air, from none other than the magnificently terrible Caligo. With his fast reflexes he's honed from all the sports hr has participated in the years he's able to snatch the paper out of the air with speed and precision. He opened the note destined for the girl sitting next to him, and proceeded to undo the creases and ripples exposing the note carried within. As he read the paper he began to look at who it was destined for, none other than Ally. Quickly his vision snappedto Caligo and shot him a death glare before looking back to Ally, "You know for a Ravenclaw he seems to be no smarter than that Gryffindor playing with smoke signals." he said as he handed ally the note. He didn't like it but he'd suck it up if this is who Ally truly liked, as he had no right to get between them.

tumblr_ooex98SzCP1vbmdkko4_500.jpg
mentions: Luciel, all Gryffindors
Brina Katherine Partridge
Gryffindor, She had not been expecting that. How strange. Not that Brina had been anticipating another house exactly, but she had still not expected this outcome. For a moment she felt a pang of guilt, as though her formal acceptance into this foreign house was a betrayal of her beloved Thunderbird roots. Gryffindors were also supposed to be rather bold and pretentious, weren’t they? Regardless, Brina briskly made her way to the Gryffindor table with her chin up and a hesitantly polite smile on her face. The fact that the mascots of both houses were somewhat birdlike creatures made her feel better in a way. From what she knew of it historically, Gryffindor was also generally considered a strong house. That comforted her as well as boosted her confidence a bit. Maybe she would be alright here.

It felt nice that her new housemates appeared welcoming, if not overwhelmingly so. She decided it would be much easier to just be friendly and leave a good impression in this setting of celebration—and if she later chose to stay solitary through her studies, at least they wouldn’t absolutely hate her. Brina tried to acknowledge at least some of them, polite nods and half smiles. She was set on keeping moving towards the empty end of the table, close enough to still come off as friendly and immersed without getting overrun with all these new interactions.

Just as she turned to offer another quick “hello” to another student, he winked at her. Brina couldn’t help it, caught off guard, she stopped in her tracks. The smile faded from her lips and she raised an eyebrow. Sure, Brina might consider him handsome--but that wasn’t what she had come to this school for and that wasn’t what she was about to start with now. Upon hearing the mischievous banter between the boy and his friend, she scoffed aloud. Straightening her stance, she tossed her hair and continued on her way. Slightly more flustered than before, Brina still managed to take a seat and make friendly conversation with those around her. Thankfully, she found herself in a spot with mostly girls. Brina just hoped all Gryffindors weren’t as presumptuous as she thought the boy had been.

9522817_declan-mckenna_t27770693.jpg
mentions: all Hufflepuffs
Wyatt John Wimble
Wyatt was leaned over with his face propped up in his hands and his expression seemingly intent on the head table. He may have been sitting at the Hufflepuff table with his classmates, but his mind was off somewhere far away. Where exactly was difficult to tell. Perhaps it was the fields surrounding his grandparent’s home, or the moonlit grounds of Hogwarts, maybe even a deserted back street in London. Wherever he had found himself, Wyatt appeared quite content and blissfully unaware of the happenings around him.

This was not uncommon behavior for Wyatt and those he hung around with were accustomed to it by now. Some of them even gave him a bit of a hard time for it, but he didn’t mind. Given Wyatt’s interest in divination, the jokes sometimes went as far as to ask if he had just been in a trance. “Did you see my future?” they’d tease. His grandparents were were amongst those constantly chiding him for it, though they meant no real harm. “I’m just a dreamer, I guess,” he would say, smiling sheepishly and blushing lightly. To a stranger, however, his dreamlike state might appear rather odd. Regardless, no trouble ever really came of this; he could easily play the part of attentive student, caring friend, and dedicated athlete when necessary. But at the slightest notion of losing interest, Wyatt was gone again.

At the sound of applause, Wyatt was broken from his inner world. He joined in on the clapping reflexively, though it took him a short time to realize why he was doing it. There was a dazed expression on his face. Wyatt had no issues with being at home, but it was always nice to return to Hogwarts. The prospect of exchange students was exciting. Being amongst friends was also always a treat and, having practiced all summer, he was looking forward to quidditch starting up again. At the thought of friends, Wyatt began looking around for them. Still somewhat dazed, he was sure seeing their faces would help center him.

Mikael Dublin​
mentioned: - | interacted with: Faltasey Faltasey
Schooling impassivity to his features as multitudes of curious eyes begin to appraise his own, Mikael pushed back the anxious feelings that were beginning to brew in his belly. He'd never been the new kid before, had never dealt with being the center of attention for anything but the positives, usually circulating around Durmstrang's latest Quidditch victory.

So this newfound attention that was more curiosity based then congratulatory itched at his senses, embroiled in him a sense of unbelonging that only multiplied with the passing seconds. He already missed Durmstrang so much, even those damned uniforms that for so long had been the subject of so much vocalized turmoil. But now he'd give anything to be wearing one of those stiff suits, his hair slicked back in the typical Durmstrang fashion.

Placing the weird-talking-hat-thing back on its stand as it blurted out Ravenclaw, whatever the hell that meant, Mikael stood the side unsurely as another student donned the hat. What was there to do now, was he to just stand around looking stupid all day? Biting his lip as annoyance begin to stir at the melting pot of his emotions, sapphire eyes near the edge of one of the tables caught his own grey-blue ones, Mikael recognizing the indistinct figure of a boy, probably around his age.

The boy gesticulated in his direction, and for a moment - shocked into uncharacteristic bashfulness- Mikael stole a glance behind himself to verify that it was he that this boy was talking to. There was no one behind him, so Mikael came to the conclusion that it indeed, was him. He made his way over, sliding into the seat beside the guy. Conversational skills failed him, and for a moment all Mikael could do was stare. His eyes shot to a peculiar item laying around the kids head - were those, headphones?

"Now that's something you don't see to often," he quipped, a wry smile playing at the corner of his lips as he took in the blue and bronze things. "I didn't know Hogwarts was too big on muggle-items. I know Durmstrang wasn't."

He shook his head to clear it, laughing at the little at the eccentricity of his opening statement. "Sorry, sorry, what I meant to say was I'm Mikael. Nice to meet you?" He paused to allow the boy to hopefully fill the gap with his own name.

Maybe this new kid thing wouldn't be too bad.

Last edited:
Issac Dover​
mentioned: - | interacted with: inkling inkling
As the Sorting commenced, Isaac busied himself with doodling on the back of his palm. Already, the skin there was overrun with doodles and very few blanks, but he could always find a space here or there to fit whatever object/entity that tickled his fancy. So focused was he on finishing a particularly large beaver's tail - he'd had to cover up the eagle and snake to fit it fully, but fair was fair - that when the clapping started, he jolted. His pen moved erratically with him, breaking the skin from his knuckle to his thumb. Issac yelped though most of the sound was masked by the clapping.

His cheeks darkened with the minimal embarrassment of the moment, a few eyes darting to meet his, as he hurriedly whipped out his wand, casting a quiet "Episkey,". The skin instantly mended, Issac letting out a deep exhalation of relief at the instantaneous fix. He let the pen slip from his fingers to the table, drawings momentarily forgotten as he allowed his attention to stray to the transfer students. New faces, for him at the very least, would be a welcome distraction in the already too-familiar halls, maybe even offer up some new academic competition as it seemed most of the student body was entirely too concerned with Quidditch.

He tsked, tsked involuntarily, lips waggling in unconscious disapproval at the very thought of the sport. Speaking of Quidditch...

His eyes cast down the row of tables, pausing on Wyatt's customarily half-dazed face a few seats from him. In spite of himself, he couldn't help but grin at the familiarity of those slightly dope-ish features, his dimples showing.

"Daydreaming, I'm sure, Wyatt," he intoned, reaching forward to give the boy a good-natured jolt on the shoulder with the ink-free. It was a little harsher then intended, but Issac was sure Hufflepuff's Beater needed all the help he could get in order to exit Wyatt-World. "I'm guessing I can't very well ask you what I missed, seeing as you were paying as much attention as I was."

Last edited:

Kane Glasieren

Kane's eyes drew to the table of Hufflepuffs,
as he remembered the blissful moments he had in that house, for a second, he zoned out, thinking about the good times he had growing up at Hogwarts. The Quidditch team, his friends, his... past.
All of it was good memories to him, even if there was the bad. He came back around, still anxiously tapping his fingers on the table, he wasn't one for staying still for too long, matter of fact he hated it,
sometimes he wishes he could just fly, like a majestic Thunderbird, then he would never have to be still, but he knows his limitations.

As he sat at the Professors table, he looked around him, with a smile on his face, and an excitement to teach the new students all about magical creatures. His eyes went from one professor to the next, January, and Gabriel. His colleagues, but also his best friends. Kane wouldn't wish for any other job besides this one, because he gets to spend time with his best friends. Hell, none of them will ever go a day without getting hugs from Kane, he made sure of it. He also admires them, like how January is so magnificent with a broom, and how she knew just the right ways to fly. And Gabriel,
oh Gabriel, everyone knows Kane and Gabriel have the biggest bromance in the school, hell they're basically brothers from two different mothers. Kane also admired his beard, some would say he looks too care-free about his looks, but Kane thinks Gabriel's beard makes him unique, like a diamond in the rough. Gabriel was the best teacher at the school, in his opinion, how he handled the classes were... unorthodox, but that's how Kane taught as well, the School might not appreciate the way things are taught sometimes, but it is necessary to keep the students attention and interest. It helps them learn, and grow as Wizards and Witches.

Kane's eyes strayed past his friends, to look at the professors he knows less, past the Headmaster, he saw Selena Flair, the Charms professor, the most introverted Professor at Hogwarts. Standing short at about five foot two with black hair and librarian glasses, and a petite figure. She is very reserved, so Kane doesn't know much, but knows she had a very traumatic childhood. One with abuse and deteriorating presence. He made a mental note to learn more about her this year. Next in line was Emile Gobodor, the Muggle Studies professor, he was somewhere in the middle of extroverted and introverted, in the same friend group as Selena, Emile(prounounced e-mill) was a bit of a mixed bag. Standing at an average height with sparkling red hair, a bit of a physically out of shape appearance, and Everyday he would act differently from the last, a very spontaneous man from what Kane could tell. This kind of made Kane look forward to meeting Emile everyday if he was honest, it made things even more interesting, even though it also made things more odd as well.

After them was the Potions professor, Calem Smoak, one for making a fool of himself at almost every turn, even though he's fairly new, Kane could still make out that he was a bit of a dunce. Sometimes wondering how he got the job as the potions professor in the first place. Then you had the History of Magic Teacher, Reese Rokle, the coldest, meanest professor in the school, almost too strict, but very observant. If there's a story, he would know it. Nosier than a pig, as everyone says. The rest of the teachers aren't here yet, apparently they took a vacation and ended up a bit too late. But that didn't stop everyone else from having fun, it was their loss, after all.

Kane turned to Gabriel and January and spoke, "We didn't hang out this summer, so what did you guys do over it? I went to America to see their School, it was fairly magnificent" he said, speaking just loud enough so they could hear, but quiet enough so as to not overtake the sorting hat and the rest of the noise in the hall.

Mentions: The other professors.
Interactions: Gabriel | January

Tags: revalia revalia Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii

Last edited:
-

22edbfa2547241553b707421e9e4935c.png

Location: Great Hall | Scenario: None of your Bees-wax | Mood: Annoyed
With: Bruce | Mentions: Caligo
Tags: Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii | Faltasey Faltasey

☾☾☾
The answer Bruce gave her was not convincing... at all. It took more than that to manage to convince her. She knew the bloke in and out so did he really think she would fall for something like that. Narrowing her eyes, still worried she muttered,"...And I am hoping that if I concentrate and stare at your brain for a bit longer would reproduce some more brain cells if you think I am going to by that B..."

With a soft sigh she softened her expression, "Bruce, you know I am here if you want to talk about it... you know that." She placed a hand on top of his in a supporting manner. She knew something was up, especially after his brief mentioning to her about Moira, his older sister. She knew that they were like bread and butter, his sister and him. Upon hitting that note it seemed the sorting ceremony had been occurring as the sudden roaring and clapping from each respective house each first year was placed in. It seemed that there was an increase in Slytherins and Ravenclaws this year... much more than last year to begin with. She remembered her year... it was flooded with Slytherins which included her three best friends to begin with. She got up and clapped herself but she wasn't much to stand out so she simply clapped politely sitting down.

That is, until she noticed a small piece of paper heading her way but Bruce's fast quidditch reflexes caught the little piece with a snatch of a hand. As if he calculated it. That gave him a sour look from Alannah as he opened the note as if it was addressed to him and even reading through it. "You know you should really mind your own business you little sod..." she let out a huff before she snatched the handed note, as if it wasn't already addressed to her. However from the death glare he just gave her new friend was rather evident on what he wrote on that little note. Bruce was very protective over her - so whenever a male graces her with his presence it was as if he puts her in a bubble. She couldn't blame him. Alannah was as fragile as a little bud waiting to flourish it's pretty little colors.

Reading the already open note, her lips moving with the words she was reading, silently. A smile automatically wore itself on her rosy lips. As her light blue-grey eyes looked upward meeting those of her Roman friend, letting a soft chuckle at the silly winky face. She gave him a nod as if reciprocating what he wrote. In reality the time she spent at home she was never lonely. While Bruce was caught up with his issues, she actually had all the time in the world to converse with others, such as the fellow Ravenclaw. However as she noticed him talking to someone else she closed the note and slipped it in her pocket, "Anyways... why don't you like him again? As far as I know you two never even conversed?" she inquired as she was not even sure if they did in the first place.
Coded by revalia revalia
-

Last edited:
-

a665475e7e105c7958b5fdbf17569230.png

Location: Great Hall | Scenario: Earth to Wyatt! Mood: Famished
With: Wyatt & Isaac | Mentions: Luciel
Tags: @Azalea | inkling inkling | Left Out Left Out

ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ
As she noticed Luciel lighting up at her response she noticed his attention wavering immediately to the beautiful young brunette that transferred and was sorted into Gryffindor. Earning an eye roll from Elena. Typical Luciel. She sighed with chuckle and a shake of her head before her attention went towards her own table. She noticed two of her house-mates. One who saved her arse on the field quite a lot, one of Hufflepuff's beater and a great team-mate of hers, Wyatt. He does a pretty good job for not trying to get her hit with that bloody bludger. She had gotten hit more times than she could count with that ball and it was nowhere near pleasant. Not even a bit. The result was always rather so fracturing and well... bone shattering. Next to him was Isaac. The epitome of a Hufflepuff. Loyal and ever so hard-working.

The boys were sitting on her right, she loved their company, two different personalities. She noticed Wyatt's blank expression as he was lost in his own little word before Isaac tried to get his attention. Elena propped herself towards them which left the day-dreaming Wyatt in the middle, "Well unless you want a detailed description of what is going on inside that brain of his," she said as she poked Wyatt's forehead, "...I don't recommend it!"
Coded by revalia revalia
-

Last edited:
-

2805b5d0cb0b5dca02db32e5b17502c7.png

With: The Professors | Mentions: Elena and Mikael
Tags: Faltasey Faltasey | Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii | Azalea Azalea

✠✠✠

January was about to snooze, on the table. That was until she heard a familiar voice, coming from her right. It was none other than the Care for Magical Creatures professor, Kane Glasieren. Or should she say one of her closest friends and colleagues she ever made through her time spent teaching. Along side him was the Defense Against the Dark Arts professor. Sure January didn't have a subject that was not exam worthy but the three professors had just about a similar way of teaching their students... and that was by making sure that their lessons were in a way the student's enjoyment was taken in consideration. Rather than simply bombarding their brain with material. January however did not have to worry about such an issue as her area of expertise required a broom and a sense of balance... and a thrill for excitement to explore the wonders of the wizarding sport - quidditch. Not to mention the risks and adrenaline rushes every time a player is on the field.

Upon his question about Summer she grinned, "Me? Nothing much. Training and more Training. Been trying to up my sister's game as well. She wouldn't stop nagging me." she said with an eye roll. She lightly tapped her fingers against the dark oak surface. Her blue-green eyes opened wide as she remembered a huge detail, "I'm sure you've heard. Bulgaria won the Quidditch World Cup!" she said containing her excitement. "Blast Germany gave me a hard time however. The amount of quaffles to the face were not pleasant. Even a bludger almost knocked me through the hoops. That rarely happens."

From the corner of her eyes, she noticed a familiar face, a familiar name from Durmstrang. A very familiar face. "Mikael... Dublin..." she muttered under her breath. "В никакъв случай! (No way!)" she grinned, rather happy. One of her star students, back in Durmstrang. That she found rather strange. It was a rather strange occurrence that someone from Durmstrang would actually transfer to Hogwarts. Especially where the customs were so different. While Hogwarts accepted muggle-borns as equals... Durmstrang did not. It was one of the reasons why Elena did not apply for Durmstrang. She was muggle-born unlike January. Leaning back in her seat she grinned, "Looks like Ravenclaw earned a star chaser." she whispered to her two bromantic idiots. However, Elena did have to up her game if she had to come up against Mikael. She knew that he strives hard to join a National Team, just like her sister.
Coded by revalia revalia
-

Last edited:
Gabriel

Gabriel had finished when the song had done so as well, his smile never once fading from his face. When his friend, in fact the closest of them, had asked a question he was ready to answer but saw that January was wanting to speak first so he decided it was best to let her, once she had recanted her tale he gave her a smile and began one of his own, "I was in America too, but on the other side, studying the South Western Aboriginal American magics. I am sorry we couldn't meet up, I have always wanted to see Ilvermourney." He gave a bit of a squeak as he mentioned research, then continues to regale his two friends of his tale. "After that was done I in fact went to see the world cup, fabulous game." He turned to January, "That save towards the end of the game. I don't know how you manage to be so fast, if I had blinked I would have missed the entire thing."
He looked out to Mikael who had been semi pointed out to him by January, "Ah, good, the better the players get the more I love the games here, I only wish they had been just as enthusiastic about quidditch in Castelobruxo."

Bruce

"Who says I need to have talked to him to judge him? I don't dislike him because of his personal philosophy, I dislike him because he's a lazy little shite, and honestly for a Ravenclaw he seems below the standard." He gave a calm and almost unresponsive face the one that made him known for being the least expressive person in the school. "Also if you want to really know what happened over the summer I'll tell you later in the common room but not here or now. I just want to eat, like Christ where's the food?" when those words escaped his mouth a decadent display of food appeared before his eyes. He began to pile as much food as he could on his barren plate, it was full of whatever meat he could find, with some bread. He began to devour he plate, he truly was starving, he had been for the past 5 months. His parents are probably glad he's at Hogwarts, because it means they can have food in the house for more than a day or two.

Caligo Lux

Caligo gave a small snicker at the boys remark, and spoke "Yeah, most think this is some ancient muggle technology. It might be old but, its not too old, they stopped using these things around 2028, so its a bit older than i am, well, we are,
but, yeah." he said as he realized the boys awkwardness, kind of putting a smile on because he knows what its like. Caligo himself isn't exactly normal either. But about this boy from the Durmstrang Institute, the way he looked was like he had been through a-lot. Not that Caligo was an expert, but when he looked into Mikael's eyes he could tell there was a deep, deep pain. Like one that ran through his veins, suffering from his own demons, Caligo wondered if his pain is similar. Maybe in due time he'd find out.

"But nice to meet you too, Mikael, i'm Caligo Lux, the Ravenclaw Keeper, as most know me. Did you have a position on the Dirmstrang Quidditch team by chance? I don't really know the names of Durmstrang players." he asked as he glanced over to Alannah's table, and back at Mikael quickly. Caligo still felt nervous meeting new people, even though he somewhat enjoyed it, him being anxious never changed.

Mentions: Alannah, Mikael
Interactions: Mikael

Tags: Azalea Azalea

Kane Glasieren

Before he was about to speak, the food finally appeared in front of them and with a smile Kane said "Just in time, my stomach was about to collapse. But this is interesting, i apologize for not being at the game, my time spent in America was time i couldn't take a break from. I was learning about Ilvermornys history, there's something missing in their timeline, if you ask me. I don't like to pry but it seems as though Ilvermorny has had dark days of their own, nonetheless, it was still a beautiful sight to see. And oh the creatures, such beauts, the ones you see in America are just as fantastic as they always were. And Gabriel, you should've set up a time for us to meet, it could've been a great experience." he chuckled, beginning to devour his food happily, after a couple of bites cutting back to January "We should all hang out next summer,
I could totally get us to ride a Thunderbird, or even a Dragon!" he exclaimed excitingly.

Mentions: The other professors.
Interactions: Gabriel | January

Tags: revalia revalia Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back