• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Harry Potter RP?

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-

Well, I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, but I wanted to do a Harry Potter roleplay so here I am! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

But, what I do know is that I only really want to do something with OCs, either before or after the canon plots, so sorry to anyone that wanted to use canon characters! D: And while I do prefer playing females as my main character, I'll always double up if you want!

It may be interesting to do something in the past - maybe a 1940's plot? Or even something based in the new American school rather than Hogwarts. I dunno, I'm fine with just about anything!(ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

So if you've got an idea, or wanna work something out, shoot me a message!

I'm game c:

Perhaps something far after the Golden Trio's children.

Nico said:
I'm game c:
Perhaps something far after the Golden Trio's children.
Well this is gonna sound stupid but I am very new to this fandom so I'm not entirely sure who you're talking about D:

But yay! :D Wanna send me a PM? c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back