• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Harry Potter RolePlay

Hello! Would you be interested in doing a RolePlay? I would prefer to be playing the female, but I can also play male if we do male/male or if we do female/female then just ignore that part. I don’t mind which era we RolePlay either from the Founders era to the Next Gen. I’m more than open to any of your ideas if you have some (if not I do). I don’t mind doing double RolePlays (One my idea, one yours or two your's or two mine but please keep in mind I play females for female/male, sorry for any inconvenience). I prefer proper grammar and spelling please, I roleplay in the third person in past tense. I’m looking for roleplayers with good skill which includes detailed replies and creativity. Don’t waste both of our time please. Please, don’t be afraid to ask any questions. Ship and AU friendly! I’m personally not good with OCs so I must say no OCs, sorry, I have nothing against them.

Here are the pairings I have done in the past and have multple ideas for each of theme. Please don't hesitate to message me! :)

SnapexLily, JamesxLily. SiriusxRemus, SiriusxMarlene, FrankxAlice, ArthurxMolly, NarcissaxLucius, TedxAndromeda, RodolphusxBellatrix, DorcasxRemus, TonksxRemus, LilyxBellatrix, LilyxSirius, LilyxNarcissa, LilyxMarlene, LilyxNarcissia, GinnyxHarry, HermionexHarry, GinnyxTonks, HermionexGinny, RonxHermione, DracoxHermione, BillxFleur, DracoxAstoria, FredxHermione, LunaxNeville, LunaxRolf, GeorgexAngelina, FredxAngelina, KatiexOliver, DracoxHarry, DaphnexTheodore, TeddyxLilyLuna, RosexScorpius, LilyxScorpius, DominiquexLorcan, LucyxLysander, VictoirexTeddy, OliviaXJamesSirius, LiamxLucy, OliviaxFredII, MollyIIxScorpius, AliceIIxJamesSirius, GinnyxTom, HelenaxBloodyBaron, RowenaxSalzar, AlbusxGellert

Users who are viewing this thread

Back