• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Harry Potter "Present" [Detailed]

Halfanelf

The Professor
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I'm still diligently (read: desperately) seeking a dedicated partner for a good, high-quality Harry Potter role-play. I would prefer present era, which I define as any time between Harry's birth and the events of the seventh book. Precisely when and where we set this up will be open for discussion.

I am only interested in advanced writing. To me, this means correct and deliberate use of punctuation, capitalization, and grammar; the capacity to create compelling posts with a balance of quality and quantity (at least two paragraphs per post, please); and knowing the difference between possessives and plurals, "your" and "you're," "its" and "it's," etc. I can be very picky, but just put due effort into your posts. I have a degree in English, with a concentration in writing, and I'm an aspiring editor; all that means is that the written word is very important to me, and I hope it is to you, too. Typos and occasional mistakes are fine. We all make them.

I only do MxF pairings. I also do not do smut, nor do I do disgustingly graphic and gory depictions of violence for the sake of violence. I love romance, and I love action and adventure and conflict, but if what you want is more R than PG-13, I'm not your gal. Plenty of very good stories do not have gratuitous violence and sex, and we're not here to be as morbid as possible; we're here to write complex stories.

In present, my character is an OC teacher. I am looking for someone to at least double as Remus Lupin for me. In return, I will gladly play any canon character of your choice. You should be somewhat open-minded, though I will say that I myself won't do any student/teacher pairings.

So... I think that's about it. If you're interested, please shoot me a message, and we'll see if we click. (: Please note that I don't respond to comments left here outside of specific circumstances (e.g. you can't PM yet), and all such comments will be deleted within 24 hours, just for the sake of keeping the thread neat and tidy in case I need to bump it later.

Thank you!

~Kisa

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back