• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
She was rude to pretty much everyone there, not to mention her first impression was horrible too

She does have to do chores the entire vacation, so she could do that without complaining

first impression? she went up to ruby and the others trying to be nice and make friends.

besides that part because that WAS her fault, the clumsiness and embarrassing moments weren't on purpose

they made it worse since everyone in her year already has a horrible opinions of how she is

and yet over and over she apologized, what does she need to be? get on her knees and beg for forgiveness? idk what else I can do to show shes sorry! she already feels guilty and tried multiple times to say sorry

He still got an attitude and saying sorry only to complain about having to do chores isn't saying much

complaining?! she was having a panic attack and yet they refused to let her leave and still they were petty and condescending to her a little bit

all i'm saying is there is fault on both parts. before jumping to conclusions give her a chance to say sorry at least, is that a lot to ask?

Just gonna say this: actions speak louder then words.
She wants to redeem herself, she should show it instead of constantly saying sorry

okay i'm sorry i came across that way. i do have her written that she has anxiety as well fyi

So she suddenly had anxiety? Cause this is nothing like that

Olivia is a hard worker and a very kind person. She always looks for ways to help people and always tries to go above and beyond. Olivia can be a bit annoying to others sometimes and comes across as overly nice. She loves to work out and hopes to play on the quidditch team one day. Olivia can hold a grudge when she gets upset and is difficult at forgiving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back