• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Well if we’re doing a time skip, wouldn’t that have been enough time for her to talk to him long enough to open up and put herself out there a bit more

Depends how long the skip is, since people don't change that easily or fast. Also Violwt's against bullies, so she'd have to proof herself to her (as she's Draco's best friend) and I imagine she does know that she insulted the entire Slytherin housw and her father, so good luck with that

So as far back as I can remember (I could be wrong, I don’t think she insulted the house, if so how?

Olivia never specified why she absutely didn't want to be in Slytherin, so really, they probably think she hates Slytherins cause of their head of house

Okay first, so that doesn’t mean she insulted anyone and second, that’s mostly part of her anxiety the whole fear involving Sirius

Is not listening another part of anxiety then? Cause she refused to listen to Sirius when he told her she had to stay upstairs until he called them

No she stayed up in her room after the argument. They had a disagreement then she was by herself in her room

Uhhuh, usually people aren't super social though. Though the point was that if Remus had been earlier then Olivia would've spoiled the surprise, then what?

all I’m saying is a little sympathy now and then wouldn’t hurt that’s all. I can do better on my part too

It’s really not though. Olivia: shy quiet type. Breanna: brave honest open type. Brooklyn: outgoing bubbly friendly type. The only reason I’ve had issues all similar is because every time I try to put my character out there the same thing happens. She gets pushed away and shut out and assumed

Cause you make them threaten people, do things that make no sense and be rude to people upon first meeting them (Olivia insulting Draco and calling him Blondie, Breanna blackmailing people, brooklyn... wanting to punch a crippled person: Victoria who has a permanent injured leg and is lucky to be able to walk, so anger issues)

she then tried to APOLOGIZE for everyone of those mistakes by making efforts to change time and time and time again. Like Breanna going and finding a job making a living. Brooklyn getting anger management. Yet still it’s not enough

Ivy's just being cautious, which is normal given the threats Breanna threw at them. Brooklyn hasn't even made an appearance yet after you made the new one, so how can the team know she changed and Olivia is just digging herself a grave at the moment, which could be fixed if she actually started to consider others their feeling and requests(again, if she had stayed upstairs most drama would have been avoided)

Which is understandable for ivy. All Breanna wants is to be able to go home to Bruce and her family. Second I need to be @ in the marvel one that’s all. And Olivia? I haven’t used her in months, if you give it chance you can see what changes she can make

Users who are viewing this thread

Back