• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter: Death Eaters | IC

DearWormwood

Pure Pazzak!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"Every day, Every hour. This very minute perhaps. Dark forces attempt to penetrate this castle's walls, but in the end, their greatest weapon is you"

The day has come for you to go to Hogwarts and become a Death Eater. Even though He Who Must Not Named has come to power the transportation to Hogwarts is still the same, the same old train. The train with many memories on it. Will you mindlessly follow He Who Must Not Be Named and become a Death Eater or will you rebel against him. Who will you befriend on your journey? Who will you sit with on the train to Hogwarts?
This is your Story.​

Lora Wilson
"Well, this is my life now..."
Lora huffed at her self. Truely this was the beginning of a new chapter in her life, Hogwarts seemed like such a distant place, almost like a story to her. But yet she didn't want to be part of its narrative, it's twisted narrative that she would be lucky to survive. Lora nervously clung to her wand, really the only keepsake that represented freedom any more. She kept to her thoughts as she boarded the train and taking a seat in one of the many booths. Choosing one that was adjacent to others that were empty, she took a seat and looked out to window to find her adopted family waving at her before leaving them selves.

Lora sighed and pulled up the large mop of fire that was her hair into a loose ponytail. She felt a bit of shifting in her hair as her small snake slithered out and looked up curiously at her. "Oh! Henry sorry Oi didn't see you in there" she laughed as Sheri ok the snake into her hands. "Henry, Oi'm full of nerves. I don't want to end up like them." She whispered down to the Adder snake, who stuck out its small forked tongue in response to the Red heads comments. "I just hope that everything goes well..."

Armand Malfoy
Armand couldn't be less excited to go to Hogwarts, it would just be another place where everyone would worship his brother. He payed little to no attention as his parents kissed and hugged his brother lovingly, wishing him a great year and making him swear he would write to them everyday; the book in his hands seemed so much more interesting, anyway. But when his mother finally walked towards him, he lowered his book reluctantly, glancing up at her. "Let's see if you can learn something and be someone that will finally make us proud. I mean, why can't you be more like your brother?" A sigh left her lips as she placed a hand on his right shoulder, she sounded tired. There was a sad smile on his lips when he nodded, which Astoria didn't seem to notice, just giving a small peck on his forehead and walking away with Draco.

He managed to take his Birman cat in his arms before his trunk was taken away from him and with a sigh he boarded the train. What Armand didn't know was that multitasking with a cat in your arms is not a good idea, so when he tried opening his book again the feline jumped out of his hold and made its way to a booth that was adjacent to the others that were empty, it seemed determined to find something there. The boy rushed after the white cat, retrieving his hold of it before it launched onto the small snake on a girl's hand. "I'm so sorry, I promise that it won't happen again, it's just that my father trained him to hunt down small animals. I'm terribly sorry." There was an embarrassed smile on his face as his gaze focused on the girl with fire hair. What a lovely color, he thought.

purplepanda288 purplepanda288

Last edited:
Patrick sighed as he stepped on to the train, turning around briefly to force a smile and give another waive to his parents. His parents were still at this stage instructing him about proper conduct at the school, don't do this, don't speak to those, be careful of the forbidden forest. They didn't hug him or say goodbye at all in all that time, worried more about his appearance, his manner and what he carried. It was sad though as his parents were affectionate in private but know were serious and aloof.

He got the last barrage from his parents until thankfully other families were trying to bypass his to get their children on board. Patrick had to move back into the train and so was cut of his parents. He was unsure whether to feel saddened or relieved. He stored his package and walked down the carriages looking for spare seat.

Armand Malfoy
Armand couldn't be less excited to go to Hogwarts, it would just be another place where everyone would worship his brother. He payed little to no attention as his parents kissed and hugged his brother lovingly, wishing him a great year and making him write to them everyday; the book in his hands seemed so much more interesting, anyway. But when his mother finally walked towards him, he lowered his book reluctantly, glancing up at her. "Let's see if you can learn something and be someone that will finally make us proud. I mean, why can't you be more like your brother?" A sigh left her lips as she placed a hand on his right shoulder, she sounded tired. There was a sad smile on his lips when he nodded, which Astoria didn't seem to notice, just giving a small peck on his forehead and walking away with Draco.

He managed to take his Birman cat in his arms before his trunk was taken away from him and with a sigh he boarded the train. What Armand didn't know was that multitasking with a cat in your arms is not a good idea, so when he tried opening his book again the feline jumped out of his hold and made its way to a booth that was adjacent to the others that were empty, it seemed determined to find something there. The boy rushed after the white cat, retrieving his hold of it before it launched onto the small snake on a girl's hand. "I'm so sorry, I promise that it won't happen again, it's just that my father trained him to hunt down small animals. I'm terribly sorry." There was an embarrassed smile on his face as his gaze focused on the girl with fire hair. What a lovely color, he thought.

Lora Wilson
Lora looked out of the booth's window, seeing the happy families say their goodbyes to their children. Some looked about her age, other seemed much older the her. She focused on the translucent reflection that stared back at her. Everything's in order, down to the last freckle on her face. Out of the corner of the window she saw what looked like a, Cat? Lora turned to look at what it was, just in time for her to see the cat pounce at her snake friend whom was in her hands. Out of instinct she reeled back had hands attempting to protect Henry, for but a moment her hair tinted its self a purple color before returning back to normal.

A boy, with matted brown hair and dark brown eyes much like her own, came in and scooped the feline away from Henry. The boy apologized to her. "No no it's fine, No one got hurt. See?" She presented the snake for him to see, as she said it was unharmed. "It's not your fault if your father trained it to attack.." Lora took a moment to think, looking the boy up and down. "Oi'm Lora Wilson. What's yer name?"

Armand Malfoy

Her hair changed from its fire color to a purple; an action which seemed to leave Armand fascinated. When she spoke to him, the owner of the dark brown locks seemed to be reminded that his parents taught him that it was impolite to stare. "No no it's fine, No one got hurt. See?" A relieved sigh left his lips as one of his hands instinctively stroked the white fur that covered the feline, he wondered what would have happened if he got there a little later. What a first impression would it be! "It's not your fault if your father trained it to attack.." His head fell slightly to the side, a confused expression on his face. She wasn't blaming him for the incident, which he found it very odd since the boy was used to being blamed and yelled at.

"Oi'm Lora Wilson. What's yer name?" He just now noticed the Irish accent the girl, that he recently discovered to be called Lora, had. Breaking out from his thoughts, a smile appeared on his lips as he accommodated the cat in one arm and held out his hand. "I'm Armand." Stepping inside the booth, the smile on his face faltered slightly as he said his last name. "Malfoy."

Last edited:
Patrick tried to make his way down the carriages trying to figure out where to sit. He looked through the window of several booths and though he saw several free spaces he didn't know what to make of the occupants. We're they appropriate for him, proper purebloods he could associate with. He knew it shouldn't really matter and he wouldn't really know by sight but knowing something and acting on it is two different things. He couldn't help think that way.

Finally he seemed to have found what he was looking for. In one of the compartments he saw Armand and the clear Malfoy features. The Knights and the Malfoys were kin in a small way, like most wizarding families, and he knew they were from good stock. He knocked on the door and opened the door slightly and popped his head through."Hi... can I join you guys?"He said almost shyly.

Armand Malfoy

"Hi... can I join you guys?" An unexpected voice made him turn around and clear shy blue eyes met startled light green ones, his hand lowering. At the door, there was a boy who seemed awfully familiar and Armand felt like he had seen him somewhere but he just couldn't quite remember where. "I'm- Um..." He shot a glance at the redhead girl behind him, as if asking for consent. "I guess. I mean, Chairman Meow quite likes here." There was a truthful smile on his lips as he moved away from the door, settling down on one of the empty seats of the upholstered bench in front of Lora and letting the white feline rest on his lap. "I hope this is okay with you." His gaze was directed at the Irish girl as he gave her a small side smile.

"I'm Armand, by the way, and she's Lora. What's your name?" His attention was back at the boy on the door, Maybe going to Hogwarts isn't going to be so bad, after all, the thought crossed his mind before he could even question it.

purplepanda288 purplepanda288 ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Kyle Shaw
"Whoa, would you look at this train!" Kyle said to his parents as he looked at the train amazed. He had never seen anything like it, with its red and black colors it looked amazing to him. Kyle was really excited to finally be going to Hogwarts, even if he was not that excited that he was to become a Death Eater and serve He Who Must Not Be Named. Kyle heard the last boarding whistle as he said goodbye to his mother and father, then he boarded the train and started looking for a place to sit. Kyle searched and searched for a place to sit but most of the compartments were full until somehow he had found a compartment with no one in it. Once he had settled down he had decided he would get one of his favorite books out and started reading it.

Armand Malfoy

Her changed from its fire color to a purple; an action which seemed to leave Armand fascinated. When she spoke to him, the owner of the dark brown locks seemed to be reminded that his parents taught him that it was impolite to stare. "No no it's fine, No one got hurt. See?" A relieved sigh left his lips as one of his hands instinctively stroked the white fur that covered the feline, he wondered what would have happened if he got there a little later. What a first impression would it be! "It's not your fault if your father trained it to attack.." His head fell slightly to the side, a confused expression on his face. She wasn't blaming him for the incident, which he found it very odd since the boy was used to being blamed and yelled at.

"Oi'm Lora Wilson. What's yer name?" He just now noticed the Irish accent the girl, that he recently discovered to be called Lora, had. Breaking out from his thoughts, a smile appeared on his lips as he accommodated the cat in one arm and held out his hand. "I'm Armand." Stepping inside the booth, the smile on his face faltered slightly as he said his last name. "Malfoy."

Patrick tried to make his way down the carriages trying to figure out where to sit. He looked through the window of several booths and though he saw several free spaces he didn't know what to make of the occupants. We're they appropriate for him, proper purebloods he could associate with. He knew it shouldn't really matter and he wouldn't really know by sight but knowing something and acting on it is two different things. He couldn't help think that way.

Finally he seemed to have found what he was looking for. In one of the compartments he saw Armand and the clear Malfoy features. The Knights and the Malfoys were kin in a small way, like most wizarding families, and he knew they were from good stock. He knocked on the door and opened the door slightly and popped his head through."Hi... can I join you guys?"He said almost shyly.

Armand Malfoy

"Hi... can I join you guys?" An unexpected voice made him turn around and clear shy blue eyes met startled light green ones, his hand lowering. At the door, there was a boy who seemed awfully familiar and Armand felt like he had seen him somewhere but he just couldn't quite remember where. "I'm- Um..." He shot a glance at the redhead girl behind him, as if asking for consent. "I guess. I mean, Chairman Meow quite likes here." There was a truthful smile on his lips as he moved away from the door, settling down on one of the empty seats of the upholstered bench in front of Lora and letting the white feline rest on his lap. "I hope this is okay with you." His gaze was directed at the Irish girl as he gave her a small side smile.

"I'm Armand, by the way, and she's Lora. What's your name?" His attention was back at the boy on the door, Maybe going to Hogwarts isn't going to be so bad, after all, the thought crossed his mind before he could even question it.

purplepanda288 purplepanda288 ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
Lora Wilson
Lora kept a smile on her face as he introduced himself. She was about speak and tell him that it was lovely to meet him as her mother and father had taught her, but she stoped. Malfoy, the name of the loyalist family, brought to wealth by the failure of others. The boy brunette boy she had to know as Armand was a malfoy, but there something different about him. In the village Lora lived there's a legend about the eyes, the eyes are the doorway to the soul as they said. But there was more to it, the eyes kept the horrors and the virtues of life and reflected them back out. You could an entire story in just a glance. There she looked into the boys eyes and felt like his name was a shame to hold. A stark contrast of what she would of expected from a malfoy, but there he was.

After what felt like a sustained eternity she smiled back at him and took his hand. "It's a pleasure to met you." Then another boy came it out of the blue to the booth. This one looked different from Armand, he had pretty blue eyes and brown hair. Lora looked at Armand for his response, after seeing him invite him to sit with them she nodded. After all, making friends would make this experience a least a bit better. Right? "Ya what's yer name Buley?" She hoped he would pick up on the fact she took the name from the boys striking blue eyes.

Patrick gave a small smile as he stepped inside" Thanks."He said simply as he sat down next to Chairman Meow. "And hello to you Chairman."he said seemingly more comfortable with the cat than his two fellow students. His two fellows seemed nice though with Lora having a nice smile to her and he wondered about her blood status. Did it even matter? She seemed nice.

"Patrick, Patrick Knight. A pleasure."He introduced himself before looking at Armard, this time more closely. "You are a Malfoy right? If you are I think we are cousins... Or something can't keep track of our family trees. We could be nephew and uncle for all I know and how complicated the trees are."

purplepanda288 purplepanda288 Cronos Cronos

Edward Avery
Having already disentangled himself from his ever doting parents, Edward boarded the train with all of his grand and expensive possessions. Nothing embarrassed him more than the fact his uniform had his family name stitched into it, even if such a thing might have been against Hogwarts rules his family was eager to show off their heir.

Heading down the train looking for a place to sit was awkward with students everywhere filling every space in the vicinity, his owl Flake did not help things as he disliked crowded spaces and so would not stop squawking. After passing compartment after compartment he finally found one that only had a single boy in it who appeared to be reading, this suited him perfectly and so with somewhat of a loud bang he fell into the compartment with all his things and made himself comfortable before introducing himself.

"Good morning, you don't mind if I stay in here do you? Everywhere else is crowded with a ton of students."

DearWormwood DearWormwood

Armand Malfoy

His eyes were focused on the new boy for a while as he stepped inside but quickly returned to the book his cat, now, used as a bed, a sigh left his lips once Armand realised that he wasn't going to get his novel back anytime soon. "Patrick, Patrick Knight. A pleasure." His attention was drawn back to the fellow, he now discovered to be called Patrick, when he spoke again; Knight, I know that name but from where? Was his thought as he tried to remember from where he had heard that surname.

"You are a Malfoy right? If you are I think we are cousins... Or something can't keep track of our family trees. We could be nephew and uncle for all I know and how complicated the trees are." Startled green eyes stared back at blue analysing ones and something just seemed to click for Armand, the rush of figuring something out coursing through his veins and making him turn on his seat to answer the other boy. "I remembered from where I know you, The Black Family Tapestry! I have seen your family name there somewhere along with mine, what I can't really remember is if we are actually significantly related." A small laugh left his lips before he could even give it a second thought.

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki purplepanda288 purplepanda288

Users who are viewing this thread

Back