• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter: Dark World Lore and Future Plans

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Honestly, I wouldn't put it past Ron to turn on Harry. He could be an ass before the Amulet Horcrux tried (and nearly succeeded) to get into his head. GoF showed that when he basically turned on Harry for something he [a] didn't even do nor {B} know how to do.
200.gif

Honestly, I wouldn't put it past Ron to turn on Harry. He could be an ass before the Amulet Horcrux tried (and nearly succeeded) to get into his head. GoF showed that when he basically turned on Harry for something he [a] didn't even do nor know how to do.
200.gif
Awesome, I just wanted to get some thoughts and opinions in case you all loved Rons character, as I know some people seem him as unwaveringly loyal and put his actions down to him being a teenager.

Ron's antics towards Hermione First Year... that I could believe was being a brat. But Fourth Year onward? He should have known better. True, the Weasleys were the first magical family Harry met... but Ron is... lacklustre in personal drive. Yeah, so his older brothers became a Curse Breaker and another a Dragon Handler... but most of the evidence (going by movies) show him as caring about two things: wizarding chess and Quidditch (one of which he's not that good at, and the other he's never shown challenging anyone outside his House {and not that many in it, for that matter}.

Ron's antics towards Hermione First Year... that I could believe was being a brat. But Fourth Year onward? He should have known better. True, the Weasleys were the first magical family Harry met... but Ron is... lacklustre in personal drive. Yeah, so his older brothers became a Curse Breaker and another a Dragon Handler... but most of the evidence (going by movies) show him as caring about two things: wizarding chess and Quidditch (one of which he's not that good at, and the other he's never shown challenging anyone outside his House {and not that many in it, for that matter}.
Many people say the films destroyed a lot of Rons character (prompting images like this) but I never liked the guy even when I read the books first.

1586086459240.png

True. I read the books first (and admittedly they don't go directly into Ronniekin's mind often) but they portrayed him as an idiot, for lack of a better term. I wouldn't say Pettigrew levels of dumbass, but not too far away from it.

So he turns on Harry but he believes it to be the right reasons? So he turns on Harry but he believes it to be the right reasons? Like stopping the truce because of Molly if Harry is in favour of it?

So he turns on Harry but he believes it to be the right reasons? So he turns on Harry but he believes it to be the right reasons? Like stopping the truce because of Molly if Harry is in favour of it?
We were thinking he gets given false information that the death eaters are subverting the order and Harry from within and they're going to take over that way, so he plots to kidnap Lillian to try and prevent this.

We don't have to go with it of course, as we're still in the planning stage.

defenderofberk defenderofberk Would this just be a spat and Ron is just left the Order and doesn't want to be involved in it anymore, or would he legitimately go help the other side? Or would he act as a spy within the order?

defenderofberk defenderofberk Would this just be a spat and Ron is just left the Order and doesn't want to be involved in it anymore, or would he legitimately go help the other side? Or would he act as a spy within the order?
Oh he wouldn't be joining the death eaters, but we were thinking he might become disenfranchised with the order and take matters with the death eaters into his own hands.

Hey everyone! Just to give out some updates!

Sorry about the delays, I believe king_of_demons might be going through some personal issues at the moment, so I'm going to give everyone the information they need to post.

If you're an order member:
Harry received the letter from Lillian and hosted a meeting to see what they should do. They agreed to go (your character doesn't have to go if you don't want to, for example George and Percy aren't going) and briefly met with the ministry members before going.

If you're a death eater:
Give me a snapshot of their everyday life and there's planned to be a meeting later in the day, so if you'd like to have them preparing for that go ahead!

If you're a minister member:
Letters went out to everyone of any potential use in the ministry to ask if they'd be interested in helping to stop the war, but details were a bit vague. You were interviewed by an order member to make sure you weren't trying to undermine it and to tell you what you'll be doing in the meeting. Several days later you met up with the order and traveled with them to the meeting.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

Imjusttryingtofindmyway Imjusttryingtofindmyway
king_of_demons12 king_of_demons12
Vote Saxon Vote Saxon
Ransokyos Ransokyos
Halfwinter Halfwinter
thedreamclubmurders thedreamclubmurders
talesbycara talesbycara
SunshineStark SunshineStark
Vaplus Vaplus
SupremerMemer SupremerMemer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back