• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter: Dark World Lore and Future Plans

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

defenderofberk

And... We're doomed. Fun times.
Hi everyone!

So this is a thread to keep everyone updated with the current situation and any future plans we have! If you have an idea for your characters future (or even for another character) post it down below!

We have decided to create chapters, so if you have any questions about that please post them below!

We will ask for all players to be present for chapter one however, as otherwise it could be hard to include them in chapter two. It wouldn't be impossible however, so don't worry if you're a late joiner!

Last edited:
Chapter One: The meeting
(depending on the outcome) Chapter two: An uneasy alliance/ A war continued

We'll add more as the story progresses!

So far:
Chapter one:​
The meeting​
A chat with Marcus about public relations (Theodore would be good for this, as well as the aurors for guards)​
A chat with the various organisations by themselves, give a chance for all characters to get involved, set up some drama for later.​

I was thinking I could start my introduction to Maddox and Tonks by having him make an illegal sale and Tonks come in and stop him? Or something to that effect.

Halfwinter Halfwinter Hi there, so I was thinking about all of our initial posts and I was wondering if you had anything in mind. Would you like to be at the meeting as an advisor/moderator, or would you rather be off doing something else?

Alright, so we've got some more fleshed out plans if people are interested! As always, we'd love to hear your feedback.

Chapter One: The meeting
Arriving at the meeting
The meeting
Discussing public relations and coming up with a plan. This will either be a bunch of public relations stunts or them all moving in together, although the latter currently using has more support.

Chapter two: An uneasy alliance
A brief meeting with them all seperate
Meeting at the manor or doing said public relations stunts

We do have further on plans but they're currently a little vague and we'd like the story to be a least partially shaped by foreshadowing, so feel free to comment below!

Halfwinter Halfwinter Hi there, so I was thinking about all of our initial posts and I was wondering if you had anything in mind. Would you like to be at the meeting as an advisor/moderator, or would you rather be off doing something else?
At the meeting sounds good to me, and as an advisor is probably best? Just let me know when (or how lmao) it’ll start. I’m guessing my form was ok?

Hi everyone! Provided everything goes to plan, we should be starting tomorrow! If you've got any questions as always let us know!

If you haven't posted or finished your character yet that's okay, as if you can't get them done tonight we can always incorperate them into the story a few posts in. Please comment below if you're ready to start or whether you'd like a delay, as if no ones ready we'll obviously delay it. :)

Hi everyone! Provided everything goes to plan, we should be starting tomorrow! If you've got any questions as always let us know!

If you haven't posted or finished your character yet that's okay, as if you can't get them done tonight we can always incorperate them into the story a few posts in. Please comment below if you're ready to start or whether you'd like a delay, as if no ones ready we'll obviously delay it. :)
I’m good to start.
How quick do you expect replies to be? I can’t be on all the time, despite all this Covid-19 fun. I’m not quite sure of the way things are run on this site yet and what is the norm

I’m good to start.
How quick do you expect replies to be? I can’t be on all the time, despite all this Covid-19 fun. I’m not quite sure of the way things are run on this site yet and what is the norm
We'd like responses to be within three days of the previous post if possible, but we're thinking of setting up a posting order. If you'd like it to be slower however just let me know!

Hey everyone! Me again!

It's come to my attention that we haven't actually mentioned this yet, so I thought I'd best tell you all.

Although there is an overarching plot that we'd love for you to engage in as much or as little as you like, this will be in part a sandbox role play where characters are free to do as the please provided it's nothing too lore breaking without asking first (no stealing the nuclear launch codes and attempting to sell them to the Russians please!).

If you're not keen on this idea please message me and we can definitely work out a plan for your character, I just thought I'd let everyone know the current situation. Also, could be some changes to chapter two coming up, so stay tuned!

Imjusttryingtofindmyway Imjusttryingtofindmyway
king_of_demons12 king_of_demons12
Vote Saxon Vote Saxon
Ransokyos Ransokyos
Halfwinter Halfwinter
thedreamclubmurders thedreamclubmurders
talesbycara talesbycara
SunshineStark SunshineStark
Vaplus Vaplus
SupremerMemer SupremerMemer

I'm fully open to this idea. My character Maddox, is a bit of a loner, so I would enjoy forcing him to work with people. It'll be fun! P.S. as far as people know, expect his only contact in the Order, no one knows who's side he's really on! So I can work with all three sides!

Hey! Where exactly are the Ministry people during the meeting? Are they present and with the Order or are they having their own little meeting?

Hey! Where exactly are the Ministry people during the meeting? Are they present and with the Order or are they having their own little meeting?
They're present with the order, I wrote it that they all arrived together so hopefully Harry will post soon to help with the organisation or you can go ahead and post anyways and see how it goes

Please read everyone, and please subscribe to both the lore and OOC, as sometimes important discussions could be going on either one!

Hi everyone! For anyone who was wondering when Harry was going to enter the roleplay:

I'm probably going to post by Monday, as this weekend is going to be really stressful for me and my family. I will write it out on paper so that I have a good idea of what I want to say, then I'll type it out when I get computer access. I hope this doesn't inconvenience anyone!

(Had an idea that the Neutral {ring foci} character was related to Tonks [maybe as a cousin or, preferably, a brother she has never met] though I'm leaning towards the Order spy employing mundane means to disguise themselves which Death Eaters would never do.)

(Had an idea that the Neutral {ring foci} character was related to Tonks [maybe as a cousin or, preferably, a brother she has never met] though I'm leaning towards the Order spy employing mundane means to disguise themselves which Death Eaters would never do.)
You'll have to ask Imjusttryingtofindmyway Imjusttryingtofindmyway about the Tonks relation as he's playing her, but it's fine with me. I like your second idea too, as I always felt like the death eaters arrogance would lead them to not consider other alternatives, like disguising themselves.

Heyo! Ransokyos Ransokyos , I'm down with the whole secret cousin thing, but you have to know that I'm playing Tonks as this closed off person, so even if you drop in, she's going to shut you out, maybe be polite or something, but she wouldn't trust you. But maybe a part of your character growth can be bonding with her. I'm also playing a Neutral Grey Charcter called Maddox who's a smuggler who supplies goods to people and is secretly in the Order, working against the Death Eater, so your NG character might mix well with him. But a bit of a warning, he's a bit of a dick.

Heyo! Ransokyos Ransokyos , I'm down with the whole secret cousin thing, but you have to know that I'm playing Tonks as this closed off person, so even if you drop in, she's going to shut you out, maybe be polite or something, but she wouldn't trust you. But maybe a part of your character growth can be bonding with her. I'm also playing a Neutral Grey Charcter called Maddox who's a smuggler who supplies goods to people and is secretly in the Order, working against the Death Eater, so your NG character might mix well with him. But a bit of a warning, he's a bit of a dick.
Works for me.

Hey everyone! Me again!

I've come up with another idea and I'd love to hear your opinions on the subject. Should Ron stay on the good side or should he turn against Harry (not to join the death eaters, but we've got some future plans that he could become central in...)?

If you wouldn't like to post, how about a 🍪 for he remains on the good side and a <3 for he switches sides?

Imjusttryingtofindmyway Imjusttryingtofindmyway
king_of_demons12 king_of_demons12
Vote Saxon Vote Saxon
Ransokyos Ransokyos
Halfwinter Halfwinter
thedreamclubmurders thedreamclubmurders
talesbycara talesbycara
SunshineStark SunshineStark
Vaplus Vaplus
SupremerMemer SupremerMemer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back