• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter, anyone? (horribly outdated thread)

Araellion

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Ok, this is kind of a random craving since I haven't read the books since I was a kid, and not even in English!

----About me----

* I write anywhere between 2 to 8 paragraphs, or 150 to 1000 words.

*lit or advanced lit if that means anything to you. One day I'll get a proper explanation of what those mean exactly. One day.

*Only write female main characters, but minor characters and NPCs can be any gender.

*Romance is not necessary at all, but if we do include it for the main characters I only really do FxF.

*I love fluff and clichés, sue me.

----Looking for----

*2 paragraphs at least.

*OCs. Let's make a universe inhabited by our own characters only. Though, I'll be flexible when it comes to teachers and other very notable people.

----Plot----

Just the typical journey. Our characters start out in the first year and go through the years at hogwarts. Shenanigans ensue.

I know that it's super overdone, but I haven't actually done this one before and would love to give it a go!

We'll plot things together during the RP to keep things interesting. Since I'm kinda desperate for this I am open to pretty much any suggestions. Well, I also love crazy shenanigans in general so I'm sure we can come up with something interesting together ^w^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back