Harry Potter 1x1

"Oh, good." I sigh in relief. I was starving and about to die of not having something to eat. Ashley frowns and I look to see why. Then I see Harry come towards us. "Hey Potter, what's up." I say with bored tone. He looks at me but turns back to Ashley. How rude, well, I guess I was being rude as well but... I back up a bit so that he can talk to her and stand waiting to hear what he wanted.

I say, "Hi. Harry. Be nice to Draco." I smile slightly at Draco again. Then I say, "Did you hear Sirius Black was sighted in Hogsmeade!?!?! That's so close to here!!! What if he comes here!?!?!" I start to panic again so I try to distract myself. "Look Draco took my notes for me because I was so distracted!!! Isn't that nice of him!?!" My face lights up happily.

I'm taken back a bit at her hyperness but snicker lightly to myself as I watch her spaz around like a toddler. "You're welcome Ash." I smirk intelligently to the both of them. Harry looks a bit surprised and eyes me for a second. I cock up one eyebrow curiously. I bet he thinks I'm tricking everyone to think I'm nice right now. I just shake my head with a smirk still on my face. People were so judging, but that's okay. Anyone would be protective of such a cute-wait no I mean protective of their little sister! Not cute girl.... right?

I smile brightly. I kiss Harry's cheek then say, "I'm going to eat now." I skip to the Great Hall figuring Draco will follow me. I sit down in my normal spot and start to eat. I am so hungry. I look around as I eat and here about thirty trillion different people talk about Sirius Black. I try to tune them out. That's the only good thing about my short attention span. I don't have to keep worrying about stuff that I don't like.

I nod to Harry as I follow after Ashley a bit timidly. Once I get my lunch I look to see Ashley sitting and eating at her usual spot and walk over their since I have no where else better to sit. I begin to munch on my food as others flood the room with talk about Sirius Black. It looks like they're not bothering Ashley... guess I won't let it bother me either. Wanting to break the awkward silence between us, or at least I thought it was awkward, I decide to make a small conversation, or at least a few words between the two of us. "Is your food good?" I ask. Really? That's the best I could come up with? Let me mentally facepalm myself... There, I swear I'm a total idiot when it comes to socializing.

(I am so so sorry. Life had been hetic)

I smile at him, "Fantastic. Spaghetti is my favorite ever." I brightly look at him happy he wants to sit with me. I wonder what all my friends will think about me talking to Malfoy but I really don't care. They know better than to be mean about it. I'll get mad and not speak to them, except I normally fail.

I give her a soft smile as I began to eat as well. Spaghetti's not my favorite, but it's in the top five anyway so I had nothing to complain about. Ashley seemed to be enjoying herself so I was happy, not listening to what was going on in our surroundings. I got a few glares from some people who are always annoyed by me, some even hate me but don't pay attention since I'd rather eat then deal with them. They don't understand one thing about me, only my outer self.

I don't notice the hateful looks Draco got. I look around as I eat. I see that Fred and George managed to turn Snape's hair blue and laugh out loud. Unfortunately I had a big bite of spaghetti in my mouth and it went all over Draco. I jump up laughing even harder now trying to clean it off, "Sorry! Sorry!"

I notice a very striking, and blue haired, Professor Snape as I look back at what's going on around me and stifle a chuckle. As I try to hide it, I feel something splatter on me. It's spaghetti, but not just anyone's...it's Ashley's...from her mouth... as she was eating and laughing. I try to clean it off as I laugh a bit at how ridiculous this all was and how funny her, and my, reactions to what had happened almost started simultaneously. "It's okay but... gross." I choke out through laughs as I put on a scrunched up face as if I smelt something bad even though I had a smile on as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back