• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Harry Potter 1x1 Search

Mae Renea

тнє яσℓєρℓαуєя
Hello, I am craving a Harry Potter Universe RP. Though, I am also open to go with Salem Institute, Beaubaxtons, and Durmstrang.

Basic Style

Okay, so, I suppose I will let you know a little about my writing style. I only write in third person, and depending on my muse, I will write four-eight sentences to even two paragraphs. My muse comes and goes... However, I try to match your length... That being said... I do not do one-liners. I refuse to do one liners. Also, I wouldn't call myself 'picky' but if I am spoken to (even outside of RP) like this: i dont know wat you doin .....I most likely won't reply. I have a thing for capitalization and punctuation marks... Also, no text talk.

I usually play submissive females, in both FxF and MxF.

I usually play submissive males in MxF.

I usually play both dominant and submissive males in MxM

Basic Rules

››Must be able to paragraph, though it will not always happen. I am a busy person, as are you, so short replies will happen but I would love for them to be five or more lines.

››No OOC drama, don't have the time for it.

››Do not treat me like shit, nor treat my character like shit. If its the personality there will be a line you should not cross.

››Plot with me first before you send me a starter.

››I am willing to do crossovers, but speak to me first.

››No text talking.

››Be willing for OOC conversations.

Plots are not limited to.

Bold
indicates cravings.

Italicized indicates the characters I wish to be.

OC x OC

George Weasley x
Female OC: George Weasley let Sirius' daughter Lilac work with him while the Golden Trio went back to finish their Seventh Year. In the midst of the working together and learning to grieve together they fall in love.

[Young] Sirius Black x [Young] Remus Lupin

[Young] Sirius/Remus x OC

Teddy Lupin x Victore Weasley

Scorpius Malfoy x Rose Weasley

Scorpius Malfoy x OC

Scorpius Malfoy x Albus Potter

Draco Malfoy x Harry Potter

Draco Malfoy x Hermione Granger

Draco Malfoy x
Luna Lovegood

Harry Potter x
Hermione Granger

James S. Potter x Male OC

James S. Potter x Teddy Lupin

A Disney/Dreamworks/Harry Potter Cross-Over would be amazing.

...No Frozen...

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I'm interested, however I'm not sure if my HP knowledge is on par with your own. That being said, if your willing to fill in the gaps for me we can definitely make something happen. My foremost short coming is that its being quite some time since I read the series. I've read them all many a time, but that was years ago. I'm still a huge fan of course, I'm just wondering how important my lack of fresh memory will be. I don't even know a lot of these characters you listed are honestly. I'm assuming they're the progeny of various characters from the original books? And what is OC? I also have an affinity for proper punctuation and capitalization. There's something immensely aesthetically pleasurable about a well put together paragraph. That being said, I'm only human. Anyways, I'm just getting back on here after a few years and I want to get my writing skill back to where they were. I feel like a casual one on one is a good way to do so, but if you're looking for someone a little more serious and/or knowledgeable I understand. Let me know.

Mowgli said:
Okay, I'm interested, however I'm not sure if my HP knowledge is on par with your own. That being said, if your willing to fill in the gaps for me we can definitely make something happen. My foremost short coming is that its being quite some time since I read the series. I've read them all many a time, but that was years ago. I'm still a huge fan of course, I'm just wondering how important my lack of fresh memory will be. I don't even know a lot of these characters you listed are honestly. I'm assuming they're the progeny of various characters from the original books? And what is OC? I also have an affinity for proper punctuation and capitalization. There's something immensely aesthetically pleasurable about a well put together paragraph. That being said, I'm only human. Anyways, I'm just getting back on here after a few years and I want to get my writing skill back to where they were. I feel like a casual one on one is a good way to do so, but if you're looking for someone a little more serious and/or knowledgeable I understand. Let me know.
OC means Original Character.

I am more than able to help when messing up as long as you get the general idea.

[QUOTE="Mae Renea]OC means Original Character.
I am more than able to help when messing up as long as you get the general idea.

[/QUOTE]
Ahhh, cool, well I'm feeling both original characters. As far as a timeline goes what do you think? Pre/post sorcerers stone? Also 1st years or older? And what kind of conflict are we talking? Sorry forty the question barrage. Like I said, its been been quite sometime since I've roleplayed at all.

Mowgli said:
Ahhh, cool, well I'm feeling both original characters. As far as a timeline goes what do you think? Pre/post sorcerers stone? Also 1st years or older? And what kind of conflict are we talking? Sorry forty the question barrage. Like I said, its been been quite sometime since I've roleplayed at all.
I'll message you.

@Mae Renea

I'm interested in roleplaying some of these pairings with you! The one's that sound especially interesting to me are George x OC or Young Remus x OC. I'm also interested to hear your ideas with The Salem Institute or how a Dreamworks/Disney/HP crossover could look.

Thznais said:
@Mae Renea
I'm interested in roleplaying some of these pairings with you! The one's that sound especially interesting to me are George x OC or Young Remus x OC. I'm also interested to hear your ideas with The Salem Institute or how a Dreamworks/Disney/HP crossover could look.
I will message you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back