Harrison University for the Arts

Nina pretty much ignored the way he spoke and looked up at him for a moment, studying the way his eyes looked cold and how he looked like he was a mean person; she continued to stare at him before tilting her head and blinking her eyes once.

"Music...mhm, like it," Nina replied as she laid her head down on the table and continued to look at him with a poker face that never changed too much at all. A thought of a new song with a melody began to play inside of Nina's head and couldn't help but hum it out as an example of how she liked music, it was the best way to express herself without talking.

The bunny eared headband on her head moved around a bit as she tilted her head from right to left to the little beat of the song she was thinking about, she knew that the moment she got home she would have to write it in her almost full notebook of lyrics.

Eunice scurried off her way past towards a massive stream of what she calls 'hormonally imbalanced' teenagers, murmuring a lot of "Excuse me" and "Sorry" while maintaining the safety of two guitar cases and a couple of heavy bags. Finally arriving at the front of her room's door, she grabbed her key from the pocket of her jacket, inserted it to the door and twisted the knob open. She wanted to throw herself on the bed, but she realized she still needs to arrange the things she brought with her inside her room. Eunice started by placing her clothes neatly inside the wardrobe and proceeds to arrange her desk. When done, she later on grabbed two guitar stands with the labels 'Castor' and 'Pollux' and placed the assigned guitars on their stands. After arranging, she grinned to herself, indicating that she is satisfied with her work.

(Yes, all mine are straight, however I have a few bi and one les tucked away somewhere.)

Btw I'm at an anime convention so I won't be posting for at least two days

@ForgottenBlood @Karma200 @Neko-Neko-Nekomimi @ChouxCreme im back from Convention, sorry for my short absence. Forgottenblood, if you'd like to further discuss the character orientations feel free to pm me.

Chase kept his eye on his notebook. it was made up of sheets of music paper, and the notes and lyrics that fell onto the staff were melancholy and slow. he was getting just a bit frustrated that she was humming. he knew a passion for music like no one else, however, he preferred that things be quiet so that he was writing the right notes. "excuse me, im trying to write my own music, not yours, so i would appreciate not having to listen to youre humming." he looked up, "if you love music so much go write it down." he said. he had no disrespect for the girl, he just didn't like to be bothered.

Can't you leave me alone?

no one deserves to be alone Chase, not even if they want to be.

Chase frowned, then went back to writing his music.

Nina starred up at him with a blank expression on her face like usual, she didn't understand why but Crystal had once told her that when she see's someone whose angry then just leave them alone... but Nina hated being alone.

"Alone... not fun," Nina mumbled as she looked at the table, she remembered what it was like to be alone as everyone would criticize her on how she was nothing like her mother... the things her father would say just to anger her but in the end he got angry because she didn't know how to be angry.

Crystal exited the bathroom and when she didn't see Nina at the table she was going to panic but then she seen her bothering a guy writing in a notebook, crap.

"Nina! You can't just go bothering people like that, I'm so sorry if she bothered you too much... she doesn't really take note on those types of things," Crystal apologized as she was about to grab Nina but there wasn't a reason to as Nina jumped up and latched onto her arm, a solemn look on her face like always when she was around Crystal; Crystal was always by her side like she was an older sister or a mother and Nina loved it, not caring that being attached to someone like that was weird.

Alone, not fun...

Chases expression changed from the usual scowl to something flatter, perhaps even softer, though still nothing close to happy. he hadnt physically told her to leave him alone, but it seemed she noticed anyway. he was used to being alone, it didnt bother him. he preferred it that way, as he wouldnt get hurt by deceit and have to go through the helpless feeling of witnessing human mortality.

"it's ok, though i dont often care to interact much with others, im glad to see someone going into music for their passion, and not just because they think they can get famous." his icy blue eyes fell back to the paper in front of him. 4 years ago he might've shared his music, may have even sported a smile, but now he just wanted to live in his own bubble, safe from what the world brought upon him.

~~~

Silas had made his way to the Starbucks after the slightly awkward conversation in the art room. he ordered a strong, flavored espresso, and made his way to a table in the where it was a bit more quiet. he plugged a single earbud into his ear, and turned on his MP3 player. he sipped the hot beverage as he opened his sketchbook. there were miscellaneous drawings of people and animals, as well as scenery. as he glanced up from his bitter drink, he saw the girl from the art room sitting a few tables away. she was pretty, with long dark hair and green eyes that had a shy sparkle to them. Silas found himself inspired,, and pulled out a pencil to sketch. it had always been strange, he more often found people to be inspiration and art them beings with which to communicate. as he sketched the girl, he barely had to look up, which was a good skill when he drew strangers, because then he would seem less like he was watching them in a creepy manner.

~~~~~~

Elri also slipped into the Starbucks, her sightless eyes glancing about to hide their malfunction. she ordered, paid, and then sat outside. the fall wind was chilly, but she liked it. she hummed a quiet tune as she nibbled on the carrot muffin she had purchased. the taste melted onto her tongue as all sorts of critiques popped into her mind. it was slightly dry, and could've used more cinnamon. the frosting didnt have enough cream cheese and she decided that she would try her hand at making a pan of these muffins later to satisfy her need to improve upon everything.

(So im back again, after a bit of an absence! @Neko-Neko-Nekomimi @ChouxCreme @Karma200 @ForgottenBlood. i plopped all my characters into the starbucks in hope more of you will go interact! this has been slow starting as an RP, lets move~)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back