• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital “Harem” Guys

Favorite Dude?

• Total voters

CactusWren

Gruntiest of the Grunts!
So I usually like to play a total of about 7-8 guys at once, and while the result isn’t always romantic, it’s definitely interesting and fun to watch the interactions between the boys and my partner’s character(s).

This post will have them as a group, and I’ll add more posts depending on who I draw~
I’ll also include a little more information about them with each post c’: Right now I’m working on expressions but if I add more art of a specific character, I’ll include it to their individual post~
Hit me up if you want me to draw more of a certain character, OR if you want to roleplay with my guys~
I also do commissions if any of you guys are interested ;v;

4AD81937-0557-4CCF-B24C-DC5E64246B10.jpeg

Last edited:
FB38ADC5-4B4A-4BA6-966D-B460EFA62B4B.jpeg

ATTICUS SPEAR — Goes by “Spear”
A hyperactive puppy in the form of a human. He tends to be the most energetic one, a little touchy-feely, and in general the easiest character to get along with. The guys find him a little annoying because of his occasionally flirtatious nature, but they tolerate him just fine because he’s such a hard worker. He has a bit of a violent side when he’s angry, and can be fiercely protective of the ones he loves.
Likes: Hugs & cuddles, milk, food, happy people, makeovers, running around, having something to do
Dislikes: His real name, being bored, having to sit still for a long amount of time, deep water
Rate to friendship: Super easy
Rate to romance: Super hard

EXPRESSIONS:

086A2674-B37B-4B45-9FDC-C5B46A7FAF42.jpeg

Last edited:
DA897ECD-B74B-43A2-B034-3A0A7A06B6BC.jpeg5BD6F257-6FD6-4830-BC3C-0183105318DB.jpeg

ORESTES WOLFE
A fatherly gentleman who has the modesty of a blushing nun, he is very kind and sweet to everyone he knows, and is extremely patient to everyone he deals with. He tries to be polite at every possible turn until there is just no more tolerance for bad behavior. He gets pushed around easily, but is usually concerned about others and has earned himself the title of everyone’s stand-in father-figure. Flirtatious behavior confuses him and he often doesn’t know what to do when he’s on the receiving end of it. When he’s angry he becomes unusually stubborn, especially if it is in behalf of the mistreatment of someone he knows.
Dislikes: Alcohol, overly-flirtatious gestures, people who don’t take no as an answer
Rate to friendship: Super easy

EXPRESSIONS:
63AB02F5-E049-4C2F-898E-7C4BB110A10F.jpeg

Last edited:
as someone who loves otome games more than they love themselves
i love you
this is good
this si very good

(i really like derek omg im excited to see more of your Boys)

E671B6BD-72FE-4430-B35D-FF8054268F56.jpeg

DEREK DIMARZO
A cold, distant individual who prefers sticking to what he knows best, even if what he knows best is one person, and it’s his half-brother. He’s also hot-headed, stubborn, quick to anger and has a fair bit of pride, often getting defensive when his masculinity is questioned. When he’s uncomfortable he tends to come off as rude, but his half-brother knows how to ease the tension, break the ice, and help him come out of his shell for a bit. To those he knows he’s loyal, protective, and may even be a little jealous occasionally. He has a bit of separation anxiety and doesn’t like staying by himself for too long.
Likes: Luc, competitive sports, most sports drinks, ballet (don’t tell anyone)
Dislikes: Being teased by someone he doesn’t know, being alone, arguments with Luc, someone playing with his hair without permission
Rate to friendship: Moderately hard
Rate to romance: Moderately easy

EXPRESSIONS:
795F3C00-39E8-44F2-B18D-3C2F3C51BF82.jpeg

Last edited:
Whoooooooaaa, These are super well-written dudes so far, and I can't wait to see the rest!

The art is pretty wonderful as well!! I'd love to RP with you and your boys any day of the week! o:

Minako Minako
Ah, really?! I’m so touched, thank you so much ;v; I’m not opposed to role playing with you! I’m actually looking for my roleplays where I can use all my guys.

Minako Minako
Ah, really?! I’m so touched, thank you so much ;v; I’m not opposed to role playing with you! I’m actually looking for my roleplays where I can use all my guys.

Yeah, dude! : D I can't wait to see the rest!

Do you want me to PM you for details?

Minako Minako
Yeah!! That works. You can use all three of them if you want? Or just one, if you want me to choose! I also have several plots for suggestions, but I’m open for any ideas you have too!

Minako Minako
Yeah!! That works. You can use all three of them if you want? Or just one, if you want me to choose! I also have several plots for suggestions, but I’m open for any ideas you have too!

Oops! Sorry that PM took a bit without much!

Yeah, let me know if you can't respond to my PM here, but I sent it! ^^

BCD6146D-4BF4-4154-93FC-E8E9C2B2B75F.jpeg
2029E638-61A4-4FC0-A76F-8F7C968A8FAD.jpeg
(Updated look, 2019)
LUC MARIGOLD
A kind, gentle-hearted individual who has enough patience to last a lifetime. He’s eager to try new things and try to make friends with everyone, often having to pull his half-brother along in order to get him to do so. He is fully aware of his feminine appearance and honestly doesn’t mind when others mistake his gender, often finding it funny enough to laugh at. When he’s angry he remains placid but cold, preferring time to himself before he could manage his emotions and try to resolve any issues. He is also the type to bottle emotions in, and keep his frustrations to himself before he can’t take it anymore. He just doesn’t want anyone to see him unhappy.
Dislikes: Loud noises, the cold, Derek being too clingy, negative emotions
Rate to friendship: Moderately easy
Rate to romance: Moderately hard

EXPRESSIONS:
830C66D1-0311-4171-9992-C53471B947DF.jpeg

Last edited:
6C52F2C2-C0D6-47A0-943B-0B8E221A5F9F.jpeg
LYNCIS SYLVA
A quiet, distant bookworm that would much prefer to be alone doing his own thing instead of going out to parties or other social gatherings. He may come off as a know-it-all, but the reality of it is that he’s extremely awkward and doesn’t really know how to interact with others. While he’s very comfortable in his knowledge about certain subjects, he has low self confidence issues of his own appearance and charisma. Sometimes he comes across as shy when he is getting to know individuals personally, and is a better listener than he is a talker. He does not tolerate bullying and will ignore the harassment or straight up talk back if need be.
Likes: Books, coffee, cooking, ballroom dancing, lots of alone time to “recharge his battery”
Dislikes: Too much attention, having to walk around shirtless
Rate to friendship: Moderately hard
Rate to romance: Super easy

EXPRESSIONS:

04CB6958-E369-4EFA-B7F8-561AC381E08B.jpeg

Last edited:
I think this is a really cool idea, and the expressions for your characters are adorable. XD They look very sweet.

26CC84E0-06A0-4E34-A440-ADF0A0E27316.jpeg

MARSHAL MARTINEZ
An often stoic, quiet individual who knows how to use a gun very well. He’s not one to thoughtlessly swing it around or threaten to use for little reasons, and only draws it out when there is an actual danger of assault. Easily one of if not the strongest member, it’s usually hard to know what he’s thinking since he usually maintains a blank, thoughtful expression. He’s not shy and would happily go out for beers with a group of friends, and is actually extremely friendly (even a huge teddy bear) unless you give him a reason not to be. He’s also a bit of a dork and likes to wear sunglasses because he thinks they make him look cool, and will wear them even if it’s dark outside, even if he runs into lampposts because of it. If Spear is the happy puppy, and Orestes the loyal companion, Marshal is the guard dog who is always on constant alert, ready to protect, defend, and attack.
Likes: Beer, coffee, working out, going to the shooting range, sunglasses, relaxing
Dislikes: Having his muscles touched by strangers/without permission, being called “Marshmallow” by strangers/without permission, having to actually use his gun on someone
Rate to friendship: Moderately easy
Rate to romance: Moderately easy

EXPRESSIONS:
43A14DED-4CC1-4A3A-A7F5-409DB88AE386.jpeg

Last edited:
B4AE2BA9-5B59-4670-94BE-6A1A28594C3E.jpeg
RZEZNIK SILVERING
This guy has the curiosity and playful nature of a kitten, wanting to explore everything and genuinely get to know different people along the way. Due to a rather sheltered lifestyle and early years of serious illness, he felt like he never had much of a childhood and wants to live life the most that he can. He’s very kind, displays an almost princely charisma and tends to usually keep a cool mask (and can be a little evil when he wants to be), though it is quickly melted away should he be faced with something adventurous and thrilling. He keeps away from caffeine since it makes him go nuts with energy, and he’d rather not be embarrassed for his actions. He can’t stand his older cousin, though he wishes there was something he could do to improve their relationship.
Likes: Exploring, hot chocolate, hearing and learning different languages
Dislikes: Homework, Collins, being stuck inside, disrespect, coffee
Rate to friendship: Easy
Rate to romance: Easy

EXPRESSIONS:
816A7D9F-92EE-4ACA-B1C0-8DEDF4F63DB1.jpeg

Last edited:
9FA457BD-1875-4FAD-B6AA-68FE2CDBA082.jpeg
COLLINS SILVERING
An often smirking, cynical, sarcastic and occasionally sassy individual, Collins is exceptionally difficult to please and impress. He doesn’t hide his derision and displays it in his smiles, which aren’t genuine in the least. When he’s especially angry, he smiles. He rarely smiles out of compassion or sincere affection, but he has his moments. He will vehemently deny any so-called ‘fondness’ for anyone else other than himself, until it gradually forms into a sort of timid flattery, and then proud declaration. He likes dressing the part of an aristocrat and has extensive knowledge in politics. He hates his cousin with a loathing passion, and refuses to let him form any decent relationship with him.
Likes: Shopping, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip biscotti, coffee with a lot of milk, watching debates
Dislikes: Rzeznik, laziness, irresponsibility, wasting food
Rate to friendship: Super hard

DB6A74F7-F28B-4D10-AC0F-2C77EAA86C8C.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back