Happy RP-Ing

NikiVfox

Hey all,

Kinda new to the whole RP community. I started on an ARK rp server which was amazing but I LOVE .... LOVE GTA so I thought I would give this a try. I have seen some really amazing RP'rs on twitch and as a twitch streamer myself I think I could bring some awesome personalities to the server. Looking forward to playing with you all.

GTA RP? Dear lord do I love watching people do it. So. hilarious.

Anyways, welcome! If you need any assistance, let anyone know!

I could definitely use some help getting started... Not sure what 10 messages to leave and where also don't know how to get the server info.

I could definitely use some help getting started... Not sure what 10 messages to leave and where also don't know how to get the server info.
Now, the ten messages things I'm not 100 percent certain on (if you want a full-fledged explanation, I suggest asking a staff member), but as far as I know, to unlock most of the features on site you need to just make ten posts. You can do it pretty much anywhere! It's honestly super easy. They do it just to verify you're not a spam account. It unlocks things like profile posts and Private Messages, so super helpful!

And what do you mean by "server info"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back