Music Hamilton (The Broadway Musical)

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]I'm still listening to the soundtrack on repeat xD

[/QUOTE]
Same here tbh

hmmm favorite song lyrics?

perhaps "damn you in worse shape than the national debt is in!"

I first started listening to the soundtrack at work and laughed out loud at that one.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]What characters do y'all think you are? Personally I'm Jefferson (except... on the same side as Hamilton)

[/QUOTE]
i feel like a mixture of several characters

though i realize i can most relate to angelica....

... and peggy (hahahaha get it?? i'm funny)

Last edited by a moderator:
My friends say I'm as aloof, goofy, and vengeful as Jefferson but as brash, stubborn, and clever as Hamilton... So usually I just go with Jefferson

Current Mood:

giphy.gif

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]I MET LIN MANUEL AND I CRIED I AM SO HAMILTRASH

[/QUOTE]
YOU LUCKY HOE

i've liked hamilton since it was workshopped

not just hamilton trash but theatre trash generally

i am batshit crazy for this musical

it's one of the very, very best

I love hamilton in fact i'm listening to it right now. Also BURR AND LAFAYETTE ARE THE BEST PEOPLE EVER I LOVE LESLIE AND DAVEED!

I like the songs, but hate who it's about. Hamilton (the historical one) is disgusting. Anyone who thinks the founding fathers and 'cinnamon rolls' or 'smol beans' or, even worse, 'to precious for this world' needs to read a book. These people owned slaves, degraded and raped women. I like the musical, but wished it could've been written about a better person.

I like the songs, but hate who it's about. Hamilton (the historical one) is disgusting. Anyone who thinks the founding fathers and 'cinnamon rolls' or 'smol beans' or, even worse, 'to precious for this world' needs to read a book. These people owned slaves, degraded and raped women. I like the musical, but wished it could've been written about a better person.

I like you, you're awake. xD

I completely agree. It's sort of conflicting, my love for the musical and my hate of Hamilton himself.

When I read Hamilton I came as soon as I heard!! I LOVE Hamilton with all my life.

About that,yeah,I know that the historical ones were worse than the ones we seem in the musical
But I like to think those of the the play are "fictional versions" because, as stated before, they are shown in a very different way than they actually were, did I explain myself? XD
The point is, must of the founding fathers were bad in real life (like Thomas Jefferson as an example) but I don't think Alexander were SO bad...Well,that is just my opinion^^

When I read Hamilton I came as soon as I heard!! I LOVE Hamilton with all my life.

About that,yeah,I know that the historical ones were worse than the ones we seem in the musical
But I like to think those of the the play are "fictional versions" because, as stated before, they are shown in a very different way than they actually were, did I explain myself? XD
The point is, must of the founding fathers were bad in real life (like Thomas Jefferson as an example) but I don't think Alexander were SO bad...Well,that is just my opinion^^
Anyone who cheats in their significant other is horrible. To make it worse, HE HAD CHILDREN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back