• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

Mad_Hatter

We're all of us mad here
Hamilton AU in which the characters are high school students in a school run by the authoritarian Principal King.

Character Sign Up: 

Last edited by a moderator:
{Alexander}

Alexander Hamilton got out of the taxi he took to school, ready to start school in this new city. Alexander's cheek boasted an ugly, deeply black and purple bruise, a going-away present from the boyfriend he was forced to leave behind in Charleston. Wind whipped through Alexander's shoulder-length black hair. He shivered and tied it up. "It's cold up here," he grumbled. "Lot colder than the South, anyways."

Alexander looked around at the kids outside and sighed. He knew no one. Well, his fosters told him that he should talk to a boy named Aaron Burr, but Alexander knew no one here and couldn't easily locate that boy.

@LennyTheMemeGod

Thomas was out side talking to his some what friend, Aaron Burr. "I'm just saying, Virginia is just better than here. People actually listen." Thomas told him, as he visited there just this past summer. "Anyway, what did you do?" He asked him and fixed his hair, tying it up. Then, leaned on the wall, holding his cane.

@LennyTheMemeGod

Thomas was out side talking to his some what friend, Aaron Burr. "I'm just saying, Virginia is just better than here. People actually listen." Thomas told him, as he visited there just this past summer. "Anyway, what did you do?" He asked him and fixed his hair, tying it up. Then, leaned on the wall, holding his cane.

@LennyTheMemeGod

Alexander saw two boys talking a little ways away and decided he'd try to go talk to them. He weaved through the crowds and stopped just a few feet away from the pair of boys. "Hey, do either of you happen to be Aaron..." Alexander looked at his palm to where he wrote the name, and unfortunately it had blurred from being on his palm for over ten hours. "Aaron Blur?"

(Oh my god, I'm sorry I disappeared. I feel guilty. Anyway, I really hope I remember how I played Aaron)

Aaron Burr was having a particularly nice day today. He had a pretty good summer, and was excited for the school year. "Not much. Sat around, mostly-" He replied to Thomas. In truth, Aaron wasn't being very descriptive. He would've said more, but his attention was now directed toward another boy. Raising an eyebrow, Burr replied, "Uh, that's me. Nice to meet you."

@Alexander Hamilton

@Camilton

(Dear god, my writing has gotten worse)

Alexander looked up at Aaron and smiled brightly. "Hi! I'm Alexander Hamilton! I've been looking for you!" Alexander offered a hand to shake.

Burr took the boys hand and shook it slowly. "Nice to meet you, Alexander. You've been looking for me?" He asked curiously. This Alexander didn't look like a family friend. He wondered who had pointed the boy in his direction. 

"Yes, my... parents told me that I could talk to you... I'm new here, you see, and they said you'd show me around?" Alexander smiled brightly.

A small half-smile appeared on Aarons face. This guy seemed cool. It wouldn't hurt to show him around. "Yeah, I could do that. Welcome to the school." He replied nonchalantly. 

(Where's the RP taking place?)

(NYC)

Alexander smiled and nodded, bouncing on his heels slightly. He was both nervous beyond belief and excited. "Thanks! So... is there anything I should know? Like, any dumb rules I should be aware of?"

Aaron laughed at himself. "Yes, actually. It's a little personal rule I remind my self of every day. Don't piss off any of the Schuyler sisters. Ever. Trust me on that one." Burr was actually kind of excited. Meeting new people wasn't usually his forte, but he was always glad when he met someone new. 

"A Schuyler sister?" Alexander asked, not knowing who that was. "Are those teachers or something? I mean, I got expelled last year for punching the bursar of my school, so if a Schuyler sister is a teacher I kind of need to know..."

Samuel Seabury hopped out of his own taxi with a very happy smile. The lad had been homeschooled his entire life, and though he was a very outgoing individual, he had never really had a taste of an actual social life. He was pretty sure awkward dinner parties with some of his parent's friends didn't count as social. At least, not the kind of social he hoped for. He grabbed his bright yellow backpack from the seat beside him and threw a wad of cash at the driver, running onto the campus and waving at everyone he passed. School didn't actually start for a few minutes, he would take his time studying his schedule and viewing some of the campus. He took a seat on a rusting bench on the courtyard, pulled the wadded up schedule paper and read intently, that grim still on his face. 

Open for interaction. 

This kid punched a bursar? Burr thought to himself. That was a little surprising. He didn't really know the guy all too well, but he didn't really seem the type to punch anybody. "Nah, they're students. Though, the principle is kind of a jerk." Aaron replied. 

@Alexander Hamilton

"Huh." Alexander said softly. "I mean... as long as they aren't horribly pretentious I won't have a problem..."

"Hmm. Yeah, in my honest opinion, they aren't really pretentious most of the time. You might get along with one of them." Burr replied, quickly changing subjects. "So! About that tour around the school..."

"oh, yes!" Hamilton smiled brightly. "You'd be okay giving me one?"

"A tour of the school? Ah, yes, pardon me, but you wouldn't mind if I tagged along, no?" Samuel ran up to a group of boys not far from him when one of them mentioned tour, tapping the one who said it's shoulder. His smile remained as huge as always, his grin lopsided and his dimple profound. "I'm Samuel Seabury, by the way. I've never been to a public school before. Is it any fun?" The boy, with apparently no sense of personal space, grabbed each of the boy's hands and shook them. 

@Alexander Hamilton @LennyTheMemeGod

"A tour of the school? Ah, yes, pardon me, but you wouldn't mind if I tagged along, no?" Samuel ran up to a group of boys not far from him when one of them mentioned tour, tapping the one who said it's shoulder. His smile remained as huge as always, his grin lopsided and his dimple profound. "I'm Samuel Seabury, by the way. I've never been to a public school before. Is it any fun?" The boy, with apparently no sense of personal space, grabbed each of the boy's hands and shook them. 

@Alexander Hamilton @LennyTheMemeGod

Alexander jumped. He was getting a little edgy. "Oh jeez, hello, I mean... it's not very fun... but when is school fun?" Alexander mumbled.

Thomas watched awkwardly as the events around him unfolded, he turned and patted Burr on the shoulder, a way of saying "Good luck," before walking off to his class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back