• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic HALO ANYONE?

AutisticGardengnome

Looking For A Friend
Looking for someone interested in rping a halo type of rp, weather it be in the same universe, or in a different, I'd just love someone willing to rp that with me!

AutisticGardengnome said:
Looking for someone interested in rping a halo type of rp, weather it be in the same universe, or in a different, I'd just love someone willing to rp that with me!
Definitely

No, this will be a group rp, I'm just looking for people interested is all. :) writing level, I'd prefer larger responses, with more depth and such. I was going to write up a plot later on, once I find enough people interested.

Considering nothing happened since the 9th of this month, I think it's fair to say that it's not happening. Sorry guys.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]Dammit all to hell..this shit always happens to me. Oh well. Thanks for telling me.

[/QUOTE]
It's alright, and sorry. I was supposed to be a part of this when it was first being advertised, and obviously that fell through...hope you find a RP!

Petronov said:
Well that sucks but if you guys want to discuss making this anyways let me know.
I would, but things have changed since. I don't have the time for any more RPs that I don't have planned already.

But if you two wanted to make a new RP together, you have my blessing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back