Halo Alternate Universe: Dawn of the Titans

Thawne

My wits are unmatched!
Based on the Halo Reach machinima created by Digital Virus. This idea belongs to him. This is not part of the Halo universe. I do not own the rights to Bungie, 343 Industries, the Halo franchise, or any other relations to Halo and its multi-media products.

The year is 2552. After a Sangheli extremist by the name of Nakai had staged a coup against the Covenant hierarchy, he has taken over command of Covenant forces and continued theie campaign against the human race and the UNSC. The UNSC's Office of Naval Intelligence had reinstated its SPARTAN-II program in the hopes that the genetically enhanced soldiers would help push back this new offensive. They thought wrong. Nakai's advanced tactics and plans pushed back even the mightiest soldiers humanity had devisd, purging large numbers of SPARTAN-IIs. At this time, ONI had appointed a retired SPARTAN-I by the name of Ki to create a way to enhance the remaining SPARTAN-IIs. Project Olympian had been created. Only three SPARTANs were able to undergo the new augmentations. Given enhanced equipment and armor, these soldiers were referred to as Titans. These three, Gabriel, Achilles, and Perseus, were able to discover Nakai's plan to create a super-powered Halo ring to open a portal to the Forerunner Mantle of Responsibility and gain the power to wipe out humanity. As time progressed, they defeated Nakai and destroyed the ring, at the cost of Perseus and Gabriel. After these events, a new leader would rise to power in Rotam Ramalee, a new self-proclaimed Sangheli hierarch. New Titans would be picked out of the remaining SPARTAN-IIs, now formed in a coalition under the name of the United Spartan Forces. It is up to this next generation of Titans to take on Rotam and crumble his regime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back