Halo Alternate Universe: Dawn of the Titans - Rules

Thawne

My wits are unmatched!
Rules

Rule 1: No Godmodding! Yes Titan armor is more resistant to plasma fire, but from STANDARD PLASMA RIFLES, REPEATERS, SHADE TURRETS, AND PLASMA TURRETS. Plasma grenades, Energy Swords, and Wraith shots can still injure and kill Titans, and there will be plenty of those during missions.

Rule 2: Be realistic! Obviously since it's a Halo-themed rp reality can be stretched a bit, but nothing along the lines of Slipspace jumps in Pelicans or anything like that.

Rule 3: No meta-rping! For those who don't know, meta-rping is acting like God and knowing everything that happens in the rp. If you are on a planet and someone on a different planet needs help, you can't just instantly know that or know of it until informed of it.

Rule 4: No canon characters! I've stated this numerous times in the OC Maker, but I will state it one more time: NO CANON CHARACTERS! You may not be any other characters from the machinima unless you wish to be one of the nameless ODSTs, S-IIs, Titans, etc, but ask me first about being an S-II for a canon check. You can be characters from other Machinima, but you must ask permission from me first. If you wish to use a SPARTAN-II from a novel that has died, ask me before using that Spartan. This will be the only exception as the rp is not based off of the main Halo canon.

Rule 5: No harassment of any kind! Discrimination, trash-talking out of rp, cyberbullying, anything like that. If I see it, you're kicked from the rp and you're gonna get a report. Rping like that towards another character is acceptable if they know in advance and if it isn't anything too malicious.

Rule 6: Wait for me to accept your OC before posting an rp action.

Rule 7: All enemies are under my control unless you lead a mission that you have made up and run by me.

Rule 8: Keep it PG-13! Aside from the violent aspect, please no content above PG-13. There is a possibility for characters to be in relationships, but nothing too serious.

Rule 9: Save all OOC arguments for the OOC page!

Rule 10: If you choose to have your character killed off, run it by me and give me a reason why you wish to kill the character. Include how he/she will die as well. And if you choose to have your character die, make it meaningful.

Rule 11: Notify me before any absences going above 1 week so I don't think you are inactive. If I think you're inactive, as in not a single post in a week, then you will lose your spot in the rp.

Rule 12: If you have a suggestion for a mission that the entirety of the rp to be involved in, message me first and give an explanation of what will happen, enemies that will appear, and a time and date for this mission to occur. Note: if you suggest a mission and it gets approved, you'd better be on to lead it.

Rule 13: Message me if you wish any more rules to be added.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back