• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Halloween Town (3 Spots Left)

lostviolence

☯ Lil' Sarcastic Muffin ☯

tumblr_lrqfwhuwXl1r3tsmdo1_500.gif

We grew up believing that monsters use to live under our bed, that the Boogie Man watches us in the closet. We grew up dressing up as zombies or princess maybe even the typical were wolf! We are the children who are the sweet and tasty treats when we say the iconic 'Trick or Treat'

Tonight, we decide to go Halloween...

Six friends decide to go to the middle of the woods in their costume to see if the myth of the legendary Halloween Town, some may regret the decision some may stand up to it who knows! The moon shines brightly on them and the crusty book one of them found in their attic at their dead grandmother's attic. Circling around the book, clammy hands holding together. They chant the writing in the book, a door forms into a nearby tree and they are transported to Halloween town but there's something wrong...

They are the costume's personas with no memories

How are they going to get back home?

2015%252520-%2525201%252520%25281%2529.gif

These are the roles and once they are full they are full got it?

Male #1 - Taken by @BlackPlauged - Count Dracula

Male #2 - Taken by @Geek with Me - Harley Quinn

Girl #2 - Taken by @Akeria - Wicked Witch of the West

Girl #3 - Taken by @Ceres - Killer frost

tumblr_mvjkt5swBX1s0xrqjo1_500.gif

This is a realistic role play

Please make sure you can actually do this as it annoys me when they decide they don't want to do it

When you are asking for a role please state your gender and costume

Post requirement: At least once a day and two paragraphs minimum

You will be allowed to have girl/boyfriends in this

I don't want two of the same costume please

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this idea! Is it possible to snag/apply for a female role? I'm still debating costumes, but will choose between witch, vampire, and goblin. Sorry, I'm a bit indecisive, considering the various possibilities.

Akeira said:
I love this idea! Is it possible to snag/apply for a female role? I'm still debating costumes, but will choose between witch, vampire, and goblin. Sorry, I'm a bit indecisive, considering the various possibilities.
No problem hun, if you need help deciding PM me and I will be your amazing, fantabulous costume decider! xD

[QUOTE="Geek with Me]
No problem hun, if you need help deciding PM me and I will be your amazing, fantabulous costume decider! xD

[/QUOTE]
Actually, after some further thought, I think I've settled on the Wicked Witch of the West. Green paint for skin and all.
xD

Akeira said:

Actually, after some further thought, I think I've settled on the Wicked Witch of the West. Green paint for skin and all.
xD
Great decision! I was just looking at gifs for that character and I came across on this:

tumblr_naitamchta1sqx0u8o2_500.gif

Also, spread the word so we can get this started quickly!​

Jinx said:
Can I clam the last girl as Laughing Jack?
@Ceres

As there are only three girls in the group you two must decide who gets the spot and if the other plays as a male or I will give the others a special role as I want everyone to join

I'd wanted the last girl character but it seems as though it's already been claimed so can I reserve Male 3 then? I've got a couple of ideas for the costume but I'll post asap.

I was hoping to be the last girl but I'll let other have it, I'm not really the mean type. So I'll just see if she wants it.

Thank you infinit smile faces ( :D )( :D )( :D )( :D )( :D )( :D )( :D )( :D )( :D )( :D )( :D )( :D )( :D )( :D )( :D )( :D )( :D )( :D )( :D )( :D )( :D )( :D )( :D )(*U*)( :D )( :D )( :D )( :D )( :D )( :D )( :D )( :D )

Jinx said:
No problem! I'm glad to see you happy. ~^.^~
Well done guys! Now Jinx I only find it fair if you join as well and I'm giving you two options A) you can a male and be part of the group Or B) I have a special role that I can give you but you just PM me

Is all the roles in this all taken? If not, i am intrested in the male role.

Edit: i just looked at the rp, and i realise that i might have jump the gun. A few questions, is all the characters be around the same age group? At first, because it was Hallowe'en themed I was thinking young children or even young teen.

TripTripleTimes said:
Is all the roles in this all taken? If not, i am intrested in the male role.
Edit: i just looked at the rp, and i realise that i might have jump the gun. A few questions, is all the characters be around the same age group? At first, because it was Hallowe'en themed I was thinking young children or even young teen.
Yes the characters will be around 16-17 as they are in high school. Basically it's a group of teenagers that decided to dress up for Halloween and my character found this magic book so they say the incantation and end up in this like Halloween themed town only every costume is real and slowly they turn into their costume for example, gaining abilities the costumes has, their voice changing and random outburst of their characters personality. The thread is up so I would hurry real quick hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back