• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hallowed Voyage

Purize

Princess of Pudding
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

oO~* Out-Of-Character Chat *~Oo

All non-roleplay commentary, questions and remarks can be posted here!​

Last edited by a moderator:
<.< Just let me know if that's no good, it feels like it's been forever since I've written an opening x.x

Hey! Funny story, I know my second post was trash (much like the first) and so I was planning on editing it when I was in a better focused environment and more in the mindset of being edgar allen poe or whatever. I was hoping to beat you to the punch (@Firetail606 ) but you posted before I could edit. BUT! Thankfully (and as I had assumed) Your intro post wasn't particularly contingent on the happenings of mine, and so I was still able to salvage a shred of dignity about my writing (ergo: I rewrote the entire fucking thing lmao) so feel free to re-read that part. If its terrible, ur not obligated to finish it :P just letting the team know. Carry on.

Are you kidding? Your first post was great, and this one is better yet! You and NightShadow are both amazing writers, and I'm incredibly envious. x3

I love to write, and when in the mood I allow myself some sense of pride over my own writing. But normally, I find that I don't set myself up for the best shot at making my reality, YOUR reality. So its awful the pleasure I take from your praise. Because I find myself envious of both of you. Especially your Character sign up post, @Firetail606 . It was incredibly detailed and I began to hate everything I had written in envy.

You certainly should take pride in your writing, as you're great at it! Even when you were in a less than satisfactory(so I assume) environment when you'd made your previous post, it was still great, and I was still able to imagine the scenery that you'd described. Mine will start to get better, it's just been forever since I've done a detailed roleplay in this sort of setting, so I'm trying to get my mindset back. Plus I'm used to writing in third person, so this being in first is catching me off guard. ^^"

@NightShadow can tell you, my first time RP'ing was a mess of third person. I am very excited to see how your writing improves and progresses, as well as hers, because it is inspiration and drive for me to push the limits of my own. I can't express my excitement for this RP. Please be patient with me, as this is my first time participating in a group RP. Im still becoming accustomed to the rules and regulations.

Aww look at you two -w- <3 My little genius writers being modest and coexisting with envy xDD

Have I told either of you recently that I love and adore you? x'D

Regardless, I am also SUPER excited for this RP! I can't wait to see how it plays out and how our characters interact. (It's been forever since I've done an rp with more than one other person) Though, considering I've RPed with both of you before, I'm all the more excited to see how the two of you interact especially~

Tch, says the genius writer o;

I'm also really excited for it! OwO Especially Anna... She's still my favourite, and I love her so much <3

I haven't actually done an RP with more than one person in probably a year or more, so.. I think this is a bit of adjustment for all of us. But I know how NightShadow does, and we've always written well together. And considering the two of you have chemistry [:^)] I'm sure this'll go great! ^-^

The main 3 cities names are Akron, Melitus, and Selennia. Akron is for Aurora, Melitus is for Thasia, and Selennia is for Ellcrys.

Ugh, I"m sorry it took so long for my reply... But it's there now! ^^"

Hey its all good. You got other things to attend to :P no harm done ^w^ (Tries to pretend I wasn't sitting in the library for hours waiting for progression xP jkjk)

x.x ^^" I'll reply more, now! The past couple days were just full of a lot of stuff O.o

OOH! love your replies, both of you. Its already syncing nicely. I think Its time for the big event.

x'D What big event?

I feel like I'm missing something x3

<w< I am now curious.

Also- I love your replies as well~!

BOOM ka challa ka

posted my reply, sorry for the excessive length. I got a wee bit carried away, but this was my first major storyline mark I had in place for Thorin. Use it as you see fit. Im still tossing up some ideas about where to take it next, but I'm pretty certain where Im going.

._. I replied.... and it looks like the smallest one that's been posted so far x'D

Don't worry, I can pretty much guarantee mine will be getting shorter once dialogue comes into play :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back