Hallo, i could be a rp companion your looking for XD

Vyxsin

Hello, I'm just a girl that enjoys role-playing a lot. Though I don't really have a set character that I always play or go back to.

I will roleplay just about anything, I prefer one on one rps but I could be up to trying rping with more.

Love fantasy, Harry potter, GoT, many others, love building a rp from the ground up using eachothers ideas regardless of how crazy they are ^__^.

I wouldn't say I'm the best rper, but I love it, I'm active and I will do my best ^__^.

♡Vyxsin

Welcome to RP Nation.
You are free to join my roleplay as well. Although it is really boring and no one has joined yet, would you like to join? It's about a magical academy.

Welcome to RP Nation.
You are free to join my roleplay as well. Although it is really boring and no one has joined yet, would you like to join? It's about a magical academy.

I'd love to hear more about it :D pm me and maybe I can help/join ^___^

Hello, I'm just a girl that enjoys role-playing a lot. Though I don't really have a set character that I always play or go back to.

I will roleplay just about anything, I prefer one on one rps but I could be up to trying rping with more.

Love fantasy, Harry potter, GoT, many others, love building a rp from the ground up using eachothers ideas regardless of how crazy they are ^__^.

I wouldn't say I'm the best rper, but I love it, I'm active and I will do my best ^__^.

♡Vyxsin
Welcome😊 would love to brainstorm some ideas for an rp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back