• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hallerbos - A Pokemon Gijinka RP (CLOSED)

Enime114

Captain's Minion
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Alrighty, here's the rp thread for you guys. Sorry it took so long to get up. As I said before, a few sentences but it doesn't have to be a whole lot. Write however you want except don't use stars * * and don't use text speak. Please avoid getting terribly in depth with hurting another character or anything. If someone gets a little out of hand, go ahead and call them out. Especially if it's me, go ahead. Other than that, let's get started!

Interest Thread: Hallerbos - A Pokemon Gijinka Rp (Trigger Warning)
Hallerbos - A Pokemon Gijinka RP (Character Sheets)

((yeet. We just got someone new too so that's pretty good))

((I know I can get one person to get on here so if you're fine with 3 for the moment))

((YEET))

- Currently in Hallerbos -

Cygnia's already on her fifth cup of coffee and it's not even noon. She leans against one of the many trees, looking at the sky and forest in general. There seem to be more flowers this year, if possible when the ground is already covered in them.

Luna is wandering around wondering where cygnia went too, she stops to smell a flower.

Cygnia rubs the sleep from her eyes and with a stretch, goes over to her small cabin.

"Cygnia!! Cygnia!!!!"
Luna was starting to worry and decides to hed towards the cabin to see if shes there

Stormy walks around the forest. She was currently in her sun form. A small fire lay in her hand, giving some heat in the underbrush of the trees. It was truly a lovely day. In the distance, she saw a cabin.

"Over here, Luna." Cygnia calls to her, looking in the direction of her voice. "What is it?"

"Where did you go? We were walking one minute and the next you disappeared"

Yuri walks around overhearing some voices but doesn’t give it a second thought and keeps looking for someone to fight

Cygnia looks a little confused and shifts her gaze to the coffee in her hand. "I'm not.. sure? Maybe I fell asleep for a moment."

"Oh well at least you didn't get lost" Luna smiles and sits down to read her book

Stormy hears some people off in the distance. She closes her fist, putting out the fire. She heads in the direction of the voices. When she sees them, she lets out a sigh of relief; it was just the others.
Stormy glances around at the small group of Luna and Cygnia.

With a soft chuckle, she sits next to Luna. "I mean, we do live here. I'd hope I wouldn't get lost."

"I guess... hey do you hear something?"
She said this ears twitching at the noise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back