• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hallerbos - A Pokemon Gijinka RP (CLOSED)

((What do you wanna do Spica? go ahead now or wait?))

((we can do a bit now, it's fine))

Cygnia gives Yuri a bit of a strange look. "Well.. do you realize where you are?"

"I..its not just a f..forest"
Getting a tiny bit more scared of this big dude

Gaeron accidentally whacks a tree with his tail hard, causing a loud noise to resonate through his surroundings and almost knocking the tree over.

Cygnia basically whips her head around to the noise, muttering something about having all kinds of visitors today. "Basically, you're in a safe haven for Gijinkas. Stay here if you want, I have to find out what that was."

Gaeron stops dead in his tracks and turns around to make sure he didn't destroy anything. Once he sees that the tree is still standing and mostly intact, he continues walking and continues to play with his knife.

"Whatever your reason, this certainly isn't the place to do it." Cygnia glances to Luna. "You can stay here with Stormy or come with me but we'll need to be fast."

Gaeron hears some talking in the distance but can't make out the words, so he stops to listen if whoever that is will approach, pulling out his other knife in case he has to fight. "Whoever this is, they better not be trouble."

Cygnia doesn't say anything more but simply puts an arm around Luna to keep her close. "Come on." She goes to where she heard the sound

"Ok.."
She somewhat hugs Cygnia while walking with her

They come up to the tree that Gaeron had hit. Seeing that it was pretty damaged made Cygnia nervous.

Gaeron hears footsteps nearby and slams down his tail on the ground, albeit not as hard as he hit the tree, but just hard enough to attract attention to him.

"W..What could make that kind of noise?"
Luna's getting even more worried

"I'm not sure," Cygnia murmurs. She leans out to see around trees from other directions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back