• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hakiyuu: The next generation

Kuma Oni

Kuma's widen as he heard the word Coach. He looked at the small Girl, he looked at her and ask asked her "You can couch?" Kuma had forgot the last good couch he had, he had to improve his skills very much as he hadn't practice in so long. He put his hand forward and said to her " Kuma Oni, Left-Wing Spiker" if she really did play for ten years, two more than him then she would have more moves than he has which he had to improve his arsenal.

@I am Shadow

Kimiko "Kimi" Miyabe

Kimiko looked up to the very tall, very muscular boy that couldn't be very much older than she. "Yup, I can coach. I've played in every position during the time I've played, so I know my way around the court." She said. She took Kuma's hand and shook it, pressing a pressure point in the boy's palm with her index and middle finger that would make it seem as if she had a strong grip. "Kimiko Miyabe, please, call me Kimi." She said. "I enjoyed being left spiker for a long time. Great position to play." She said releasing the boy's hand.

@LB58

@LB58[/URL]

Kuma Oni

Kuma felt the pressure point in his hand being pressed in his hand, he wasn't Stupid. He tell that this girl wanted to make it feel like she had a strong grip, his hand dwarfs hers so it was easy to tell that she pressed his pressure point.

He smiled as she said she played every position, that meant she had skills for days. He said "Left-Wing is fun but middle and Right are just as fun" he remembered all the blocks he did at both positions.

@I am Shadow

Last edited by a moderator:

Kimiko "Kimi" Miyabe

Kimiko nodded, agreeing with the boy. "I enjoyed Setter as well, calling the shots is one of the things I do best, as well as serving. But spiking mid-air is definitely what I do best." She said grinning at the tall boy. "My record jump height is 3 feet, four inches." She said to Kumo. "My physique and weight help my jumps." She said, not in a boasting tone, but just to share her accomplishments.

@LB58

Kuma Oni

Kuma had a large grin on his face as he heard this girls skill set. He had to admit to wanting to learn how to play more than front-row as it would have made him better but he want to improved on his original skills before add complete different basic like serving or setting.

Kuma Whistles as heard her jump. Very impressive for someone so small but he learned that big things could come in small packages in America. He said to her " very impressive, you have a lightweight body which doesn't hold you down." He also said "I can jump about 2 ft 9 inches." His face was dead serious which means that he meant every word.

@I am Shadow ( my phone going to die, can't post in awhile, about away from home.)

Sou Masu

Sou was really pleased when Jiro agreed to join, even if he didn't seem pleased to be joining. Sou had gone to junior high with Jiro and Shuzaki and was fully aware of their rivalry through the pantheon of sports. Sou was just glad that they'd finally be working together rather than against each other.

Sou stepped back from the big man and was surprised as so many people were showing interest in volleyball. The big man wanted to join, a young lady was offering to be their coach, and Jiro suggested his newly arrived friend join the team as well. Getting six players was going to be easy at this rate. They had Jiro, Shuzaki (who Sou noted was taking off, no doubt due to the overcrowdedness of the room), Judy, and Sou, that was four. If the big guy, whom Sou noted was named Kuma after he introduced himself to the Kimi who was offering to be their coach, and Jiro's friend joined... then they'd have 6. It's working out perfectly, and we haven't even started first period yet! Sou thought to himself, his face giving away just how excited he was.

"Yes, we need more players. The more the merrier, in fact. We also need a coach, so yes please thank you all for joining and making my dream of playing volleyball with Shuzaki and Judy a reality!" Sou grabbed a pencil and some paper from one of the seated students and started scribbling on it. "Ok, So Jiro Hairo, Kuma Oni with Kimi Miyabe as coach." Sou wasn't worried about making something official for the headmaster, he just wanted to make sure he had a list of everyone for now. He'd make something nice later, during a lecture.

He looked past Kimi and Kuma, who were getting to know each other, to Jiro and his friend. "Jiro said you should join our team. Do you want to?!" Sou was excited, because if this person agreed to join, they'd have everyone needed to meet the Headmaster's goal. Plus, a recommendation from Jiro meant that this kid could play volleyball.

@NickTonCutter @NekoChanBo @Zy That Guy @LB58 @I am Shadow

Yuuma Saito

Yuuma walked up the stairs to the second floor, where all the second year classes were. As he made his way through the hallways, noting the numbers of the rooms he passed to make sure he was heading the right way, he mostly focused on jumping serves, trying to figure out how to get even just one good one off, let alone do it consistently. The professionals he watched on TV really were something else, being so good at them.

He fiddled with his volleyball, spinning it in his hands as he reached his classroom and moved to the door way. The boy paused and blinked, seeing the commotion going on inside, caused by many faces he didn't recognize -- most likely first years, though he wasn't sure what they were doing here. Yuuma put on a small, pleasant smile as he walked into his new homeroom, bowing slightly towards the unfamiliar group. He caught that they were talking about a team of some sort -- perhaps they were trying to start a club? It seemed likely, seeing as many first years who came to this school were disappointed with the small amount of choices. Yuuma guessed they had come here to recruit older students -- and it looked like they were talking to Jiro and Hibiki, two boys he knew since they were both second year students.

"First period'll be starting pretty soon, guys, don't get in trouble for being late," he said with an easy smile as he walked by them to sit at an empty desk. He busied himself by opening his bag and taking out his books, replacing them with his volleyball and zipping the bag up.

Kimiko "Kimi" Miyabe

Kimiko nodded. "I'm impressed, being that you're probably close to 200 pounds, I'm just eyeballing you're weight based on your size and your larger than life muscle build for someone your age. But almost 3 feet for a person your size is very impressive." She said. Kimiko then heard a boy talking about being late for class. Kimiko looked at a clock. "Well, I better get going, he's right, if I don't leave now, I'll be late for first period." She said. "Goodbye, Oni-kun." She said before waving goodbye, turning around, and heading out of the room.

@LB58

Fuji took a moment to breath realizing that he had made it to school far faster than needed many kids where still roaming the school as if they had minutes upon minutes of free time. He inhaled deeply grasping the fresh air then exhaling with relief, observing the school he could tell that he was no longer in America maybe it was something about the architecture that revealed this to him. The school was far bigger than his last school that was for sure, he assumed the size had something to do with the number of clubs they had, he wanted to join one but not something that had already been started nor something that he could have played in America. The only sport that came to mind was volleyball as no guy ever brought up the sport and nobody really cared to support the games the girls played. He dropped the though remembering that he still had to find his class which he seemed to find entering and taking his seat.

Hibiki Hayate

Hibiki smiled as the big man moved out of his way and cleared a path towards Jiro, Hibiki watched as Jiro slowly walked over to him and asked what he wanted causing Hibiki just to shrug. "Nothing really I just decided you seemed to need a save." Hibiki said before his head just fully wrapped around what Jiro said as he just stared blankly at Jiro, the way he said it like it was nothing shocked Hibiki he looked down for a second before placing his hands on Hibiki's shoulders. "So are you joining Jiro?" Hibiki asked tightening the grip around his shoulders Hibiki was well known for two think the first how he is around girls the second how he doesn't like bad answers oh and the fact he loves volleyball more than anything or one well almost his sister still trumps it slightly.

Hibiki waited for an answer before releasing Jiro's shoulders and spinning around to the person who just offered him to join he looked him up and down several times getting a gist of his weight and overall athletic ability from the structure of his body and he nodded agreeing that this person's body seemed perfect for volleyball unlike Hibiki who was overall short. "I would love to if you would take me, Hibiki Hayate Libero." Hibiki said as he stook his hand out. "Nice to meetcha" Hibiki added before his eyes flicked to two figures behind the person one was the huge male from before the other was a small, adorable black haired female looking between the two it was kinda funny they were the total opposites.

Hibiki's hand instantly dropped down even before the person got a chance to shake it. "Sorry I got something I got something I just have to do right now!" Hibiki said before he set off at a sprint trying to catch up the girl. "But I'll definitely join the volleyball team!" Hibiki shouted behind him loud enough that his whole second-year class would easily be able to hear it he loved making a scene especially one he can get away from easily. Hibiki caught up to the girl mostly since she was walking now it was time to unleash Mr.Nice guy. "Yo, just wondering if you knew where you were going." Hibiki said smiling. "Student council asked a bunch of second years to make sure all the first years have a great first day as possible and that they don't get as lost as we did when we were first here." Hibiki quickly added just making sure that he didn't sound creepy since she most likely saw him in the second year classroom not long ago.

@Zy That Guy @I am Shadow @Phineas Forge

Kimiko "Kimi" Miyabe

Upon hearing a boy asking if she knew where she was going. "Actually, I'm completely lost..." she said. "I got totally sidetracked and forgot how to get to my homeroom." She said smiling out of embarassment. "If you have the time, could you help me get to my homeroom? It's room 105." She said softly.

@NekoChanBo

(It looks different cause I'm on RPN on my phone and not on my pc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back