• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hakiyuu: The next generation

Rhino Schneider

I'll make you an offer you can refuse.
It was the start of a new year at Nada high school, the school once famous for its hundreds of clubs but has now been reduced to a handful, the sports clubs have been taking the biggest hit the victim last year being the volleyball team leaving its members clubless not that it mattered to half of them since they were only there to try it out and have something to do in school time for the other half however it was heartbreaking or at least of Hibiki it was their team was made in the same year is was disbanded it was upsetting not like he would really show it.

Hibiki and Nishi were walking to school it was Nishi's and all the first years first day however it was Hibiki's second year. They were walking and talking side by side anyone who didn't know them would think they were a couple thanks to the fact they don't look alike they only shared was the hair color. "Ah my little sister walking me to school if were weren't brother and sister people might think your competition." Hibiki said sarcastically before letting out a gasp of air as he was hit in the side of the stomach. "What have I told you about saying stuff like that is weird." Nishi replied causing Hibiki to let out a small laugh from then on the walk was in silence.

"Well...I heard you have a club you would like to recommend the school to have?" This was the headmaster of the school staring down three individuals it seemed like many others they came to this school thanks to hearing about the amount of clubs it has. He flipped past some papers on his desk until he found the three students in front of him, all from the same school and the same club...the volleyball club he could guess where this was going. "Well out with it then." The headmaster quickly added.

(So the people playing second years are making their way to school, the first years are in the headmasters office requesting the volleyball club to be made.)

@Zy That Guy @Phineas Forge @NickTonCutter @Cenco

Last edited by a moderator:

Shuzaki Sarada

This school is full of a bunch of frauds, I want a volleyball team and we're going to have it and if this headmaster even mutters a word about how he can't do that. Something is sure coming his way.
Shuzaki's day hasn't started off on the right foot and because of that he looks even more bored than before. He's currently in front of the headmaster staring him straight in the eyes. "We want our volleyball club." Even though Shuzaki was angry his voice sounded so bored but commanded so much power.

Jiro Hairo

Jiro just heard some terrible news and it had to deal with him. The one who always flaunted his prowess in all sports was now going to this school. While this would be nice if they had a decent relationship the bad part had to deal with exactly that their decent relationship. Jiro saw him as a rival but, all he did was pay him no mind or look down on him with his large body. The worst part was he just recently started getting into volleyball and he was apparently amazing at it he could have easily gone to a better school. Before, Jiro even noticed it he was in front of the school. He walked in and looked at his schedule.

NekoChanBo said:
It was the start of a new year at Nada high school, the school once famous for its hundreds of clubs but has now been reduced to a handful, the sports clubs have been taking the biggest hit the victim last year being the volleyball team leaving its members clubless not that it mattered to half of them since they were only there to try it out and have something to do in school time for the other half however it was heartbreaking or at least of Hibiki it was their team was made in the same year is was disbanded it was upsetting not like he would really show it.
Hibiki and Nishi were walking to school it was Nishi's and all the first years first day however it was Hibiki's second year. They were walking and talking side by side anyone who didn't know them would think they were a couple thanks to the fact they don't look alike they only shared was the hair color. "Ah my little sister walking me to school if were weren't brother and sister people might think your competition." Hibiki said sarcastically before letting out a gasp of air as he was hit in the side of the stomach. "What have I told you about saying stuff like that is weird." Nishi replied causing Hibiki to let out a small laugh from then on the walk was in silence.

"Well...I heard you have a club you would like to recommend the school to have?" This was the headmaster of the school staring down three individuals it seemed like many others they came to this school thanks to hearing about the amount of clubs it has. He flipped past some papers on his desk until he found the three students in front of him, all from the same school and the same club...the volleyball club he could guess where this was going. "Well out with it then." The headmaster quickly added.

(So the people playing second years are making their way to school, the first years are in the headmasters office requesting the volleyball club to be made.)

@Zy That Guy @Phineas Forge @NickTonCutter @Cenco
[QUOTE="Zy That Guy]

Shuzaki Sarada

This school is full of a bunch of frauds, I want a volleyball team and we're going to have it and if this headmaster even mutters a word about how he can't do that. Something is sure coming his way.
Shuzaki's day hasn't started off on the right foot and because of that he looks even more bored than before. He's currently in front of the headmaster staring him straight in the eyes. "We want our volleyball club." Even though Shuzaki was angry his voice sounded so bored but commanded so much power.

Jiro Hairo

Jiro just heard some terrible news and it had to deal with him. The one who always flaunted his prowess in all sports was now going to this school. While this would be nice if they had a decent relationship the bad part had to deal with exactly that their decent relationship. Jiro saw him as a rival but, all he did was pay him no mind or look down on him with his large body. The worst part was he just recently started getting into volleyball and he was apparently amazing at it he could have easily gone to a better school. Before, Jiro even noticed it he was in front of the school. He walked in and looked at his schedule.

[/QUOTE]
"Shuzaki let's keep that on a friendly ways !" Judy smile at Shuzaki before turning back at the Headmaster "Like my friend say,we really want to get this volleyball club !We could do anything in order to achieve that,it's a passion and i'm sure some people would enjoy to come." Judy was determined,but it will be hard due to the fact that the school get a large amount of club.Judy clench his fist and wait his two friends to answer back.

Sou Masu

Finally, Sou was at school with his teammates. He'd seen them some as they had continued training over the summer. The three had chosen to go to the same school so that they could continue playing volleyball together. They had no idea that the team had been disbanded with no intention of rebooting the program. Now, the three of them stood united as a team (or, at least, the beginnings of one) before the school's Headmaster. Their intent was obvious and Sou couldn't really put more emotion into their argument than Shuzaki had, nor could he provide more logic than Judy had; all Sou felt that he could do was make a pitiful "please give us what we want" puppy dog look. He just hoped that the Headmaster had a little mercy in his soul.

"Yes, I expected as much." The headmaster muttered before looking over the three students his school was once full of pride full of clubs for everyone and if these three students want to bring another club back to the school why should he stop them...that's what he would have thought once upon a time now he cared more about the achievements of the clubs and any that didn't do well they would lose their budget and it would go to another more successful club much like the volleyball team did last year. The headmaster slowly stroked his beard before his eyes locked on Judy. "You'll do anything..." He muttered in a slightly ominous voice. "Well then I have three challenge if any are failed your team will be scrapped." He paused for a second before smirking again. "The first challenge is that all members of the team much achieve a passing grade in every mock and exam we are a school after all." The headmaster said smirking before he quickly continued. "Second, you must have a full team roster submitted to me by the end of the day that means six players including yourself and some sort of official whether it's a manager coach whatever." The headmaster said still keeping his grin on his face while he would give them some help with this it wouldn't be much more just three second-year students report cards. "Finally, this is a two parter first by the end of this year your team much have at least reached a quarterfinal or semifinal in any of the big events this year. Secondly to this challenge you must have been entered into the Nationals by the end of your second year." The headmaster smirked continued. "So do you think you can do this?" He said before leaning back in his seat and once again looking up and down the three students.

@Phineas Forge @NickTonCutter @Zy That Guy

Shuzaki

Shuzaki looked at the headmaster he gave them some easy guidelines on what they had to do. Shuzaki looked at him with eyes of determination and didn't say a word his body language said it all were going to nationals this year. "Let's find Jiro he's surely going to want to join." No matter what he said or what he wanted to say he knew Jiro and him had a bond and if he didn't join the team then something was definetely wrong.

Sou Masu

Sou's eyes were full of excitement at the prospect of getting their team and he couldn't hold back a little jump as he turned towards his friends. "Yes yes, yes!! Jiro, here we come!" Sou grabbed Judy's arm and pulled him into the hallway, following behind Shuzaki. "But that's just one person! We need more, more. Surely Jiro will know people, right? He seems way too cool not to know more people, yes?!"

[QUOTE="Zy That Guy]

Shuzaki

Shuzaki looked at the headmaster he gave them some easy guidelines on what they had to do. Shuzaki looked at him with eyes of determination and didn't say a word his body language said it all were going to nationals this year. "Let's find Jiro he's surely going to want to join." No matter what he said or what he wanted to say he knew Jiro and him had a bond and if he didn't join the team then something was definetely wrong.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Phineas Forge]

Sou Masu

Sou's eyes were full of excitement at the prospect of getting their team and he couldn't hold back a little jump as he turned towards his friends. "Yes yes, yes!! Jiro, here we come!" Sou grabbed Judy's arm and pulled him into the hallway, following behind Shuzaki. "But that's just one person! We need more, more. Surely Jiro will know people, right? He seems way too cool not to know more people, yes?!"

[/QUOTE]
Judy smile at all of those idea and he let him go to the hallway with Sou " You understand that guys following those three step will definitely be a though challenge..." Judy use both of his arms to strike in their back Sou and Shuzaki "But i'm sure our determination and perseverance will lead us to the Headmaster goal!Alright,now let's check Jiro...Maybe some new First year or even Second year would be interest to come ? We should recruit people by greet speech!"

Jiro

Jiro walked around searching for his class. It was quite easy to find he looked down the hallways as his class was currently empty he put his stuff down at a table in the room and walked outside of his classroom. He looked around and saw an approaching group. They looked like first-years and a tall third year.
Wait, tall, bored and athletic looking oh no that's Shuzaki. Jiro made his way back into his classroom before he had to be confronted by them

Yuuma Saito

The distant voices of the students arriving to the school was constant in the background as Yuuma killed time by hitting his volleyball against one of the walls of the school -- an area near the classroom buildings, that was far enough away from the main entrance that he didn't have to worry much about hitting anyone else.

He had only been planning on messing around, lightly bouncing the ball to himself, but, of course, he quickly got more intense, and was soon attempting to jump serve. He stared at the ball in his outstretched hands, looking like he was trying to intimidate it into doing as he wanted. After a slow breath out, he stepped forward and tossed it up high, inhaling sharply, eyes locked on it as it rose. He stepped forward quickly, following its arc as it dropped, trying to time his jump -- now.

He crouched and leapt as he pushed his breath out hard, immediately realizing he'd jumped too early. Doing his best to salvage the attempt, he threw his arm up and forwards, only the tips of his fingers managing to connect with the ball. Yuuma landed a split second before the ball did, only a half-dozen feet away from him, weakly bouncing and rolling to a stop against the wall.

"Come on..." he muttered to himself in disgust, staring hard at the ball. There was always something wrong with his attempts -- he jumped at the wrong time, he jumped at the wrong place, he threw the ball to high, or a hundred other things.

He finally looked away from the it, to scan his surroundings. It looked like the crowd was thinning out, most people getting inside the school -- his cue to follow to not be late.

Sighing lightly, he moved to the volleyball, his school bag, and his blazer, all resting against the wall. He threw his blazer on lazily, leaving it completely undone as he picked up the rest of his stuff, turning to make his way to the main entrance.

The headmaster

The headmaster smirked as he watched the group walk out before he began going back to his paperwork, he didn't have much faith in the volleyball team thanks to their performance last year but maybe this time since they would have a full team and not three members it might be different but still he wasn't expecting much maybe they could pass his challenges and if they could he would be glad to keep the team around but if not well then that's a different matter. It also seemed that they wasn't interested in the extra help he was going to give if they waited a few seconds but it seemed it didn't matter as he heard a name being said the name was Jiro one of the three people he was going to recommend from that they would most likely get enough players but a manager would be different even if it can be anyone they don't know many people maybe the second years can help them in that respect.

The Hayate Duo

The silence between the two continued as they reached the school's entrance, outside the gate of the school was a medium sized group of girls seeing this a slight smirk covered Hibiki's face and he stopped and instantly put a hand on his sister's head and began messing with her hair causing her to stop and stare at him. "What are you doing?" She asked instantly reaching up and trying to knock off his hand "Seriously do you even know how annoying it is to sort out your hair in the morning and ten for someone to just ruin it like this." Nishi said annoyed once she finally got Hibiki's hand off her head. "No I don't I just know how to make someone popular." Hibiki said pointing over to the group of girls now staring at the two, they were not amused at the situation in fact some might say they were angry at Nishi anyway. "What by making people hate me!" Nishi said annoyed she knew about her brother's popularity with the opposite sex and with people seeing that they would get annoyed at her.

The two slowly walked forward with Nishi keeping her head down as they reached the girls Nishi began speeding up only to be pulled back by Hibiki. "Ladies you've asked me countless time what's the easiest way to my heart well..." Hibiki said as he was trying to keep Nishi where she was. Hibiki put his arm around his sister's shoulders causing more glances from the girls. "I'll finally tell you it's this little one." Hibiki said pointing towards his sister. "This is my little sister if you get her approval then you might have a chance." Hibiki said getting a look of worried look from his sister. "What...WHAT...what do you think your doing?" Nishi asked she was panicking instantly Hibiki leaned over and whispered to her. "I told you I'm making you popular." Hibiki whispered before looking back to the girls. "However ladies today is a no good I want to give my sister a little tour." Hibiki said before he began walking away, when they were out of sight of the girls he received a swift strong kick to his leg causing him to instantly let out a gasp of pain. "Seriously just what the hell do you think your doing you can never just let me do things at my own pace can you?" Nishi said causing Hibiki to let out a sigh he knew how his sister was better than she most likely did. "If I let you do things at your own pace you wouldn't make friends and don't even say you would I remember junior high." Hibiki said as his sister stormed ahead it seemed their tour had already come to an end and they weren't even in the school building yet.

Fuji slightly became awoken to an echo of yelling but it quickly seemed to phase into his dream. Sadly it was no dream as the sharp screech of his little sister awoke him fully making him jump up acrobatically like a cat and get into a defensive stance. Glance over at her and seeing her annoyed face he soon became aware of the ringing of his alarm, and clicked it off looking at the time then hastily jumping out of bed to get ready for school. Several minutes past his intended time he missed breakfast the good part was he didn't live to far from the school and he could bike there in no time as he did, reaching the school slightly tired he drops his bike in search for his class.

Sou wasn't terribly fond of being touched by others, but he knew that it was Judy's way of showing his own excitement. The purple haired boy was also sure that the threesome of first years could meet the Headmaster's demands with hard work and teamwork. It was then that Judy mentioned recruitment by speech to which Sou responded "We all know good speeches are your thing, Judy!" A simple smile crossing his face. Sou turned from Judy and looked down the hall just in time to see a shadow duck into one of the classrooms.

"Wait, was that Jiro!?" Sou asked, before rushing to the class and poking his head in to see if it was in fact the senpai they were looking for.

[QUOTE="Zy That Guy]

Jiro

Jiro walked around searching for his class. It was quite easy to find he looked down the hallways as his class was currently empty he put his stuff down at a table in the room and walked outside of his classroom. He looked around and saw an approaching group. They looked like first-years and a tall third year.
Wait, tall, bored and athletic looking oh no that's Shuzaki. Jiro made his way back into his classroom before he had to be confronted by them

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Phineas Forge]Sou wasn't terribly fond of being touched by others, but he knew that it was Judy's way of showing his own excitement. The purple haired boy was also sure that the threesome of first years could meet the Headmaster's demands with hard work and teamwork. It was then that Judy mentioned recruitment by speech to which Sou responded "We all know good speeches are your thing, Judy!" A simple smile crossing his face. Sou turned from Judy and looked down the hall just in time to see a shadow duck into one of the classrooms.
"Wait, was that Jiro!?" Sou asked, before rushing to the class and poking his head in to see if it was in fact the senpai they were looking for.

[/QUOTE]
Judy smile brightly "Let's go following Sou Shuzaki !" Judy run at Sou position before he look in the class "How,it's a little akward to see so much new faces !" Judy inspect every one in the class before turning back at Sou nodding "Are you ready ?" At this moment,Judy was thinking at all the possibilities he could say to recruit new people.But in fact talking with Jiro at first should really help them,and Judy is excite and cannot wait to see Jiro reaction at this news as he smile looking in the class.

Shuzaki

Shuzaki just followed along looking at the building, it was a nice place for a public school. He moved along the Hallways and then he saw Jiro or at least someone who looked like him. His friends rushed along into the classroom and he showed up late. He looked at Jiro. "We need members for the volleyball club, do you want to join."

Jiro

"I'll show if I feel like I want to join." Jiro just shrugged, he wanted to play but Shuzaki would be on his team.

Kuma Oni

Kuma was walking the halls of this school, he was tired and exhausted by his early morning workout. Lifting heavy weights all his life made Kuma far more muscular and bigger than his Peers. He didn't mind the attention it gave him but it got annoying.

Kuma walked through the forward of people that got into his way, asking him to join their clubs. He didn't accept any request and he tries to find the Volleyball club, he was now pissed off because he didn't find it any Posters or Sign-ups. He stomped over to the Headmaster's office.

He arrived at the office and heard what was going on with the Club. He heard the requirements that need to be meet and was fully able to perform them. He saw that one of them was looking for teammates and walked over to him and said " You need players for the Volleyball Club?"

@Zy That Guy @NekoChanBo @Phineas Forge @Offspring @NickTonCutter @Cenco

Sou Masu

"Wha!? That's the best you got?!" Sou said, exasperated at his teammate and Ace, Shuzaki. "You could've been like 'Sir, please join our team.' And added a sad puppy dog look. Or, you could've been like 'Jiro, we need you and your amazing volleyball skills to lead our new club to Nationals and beyond.' And added a real serious look. But all you can come up with is 'We need members, wanna join?' and that blank stare as if you could care less whether or not he joins. Don't you want to play volleyball?! Geeze louise." Sou's rant had included an overabundance of unnecessary hand movements, another hint at his exasperation.

He then turned to Jiro. "And you! Jiro senpai, someone asks you nicely to play a sport you love and you respond with 'I'll show if I want', like you're super cool awesome dude extraordinaire. There'll be nothing to show up to if we don't have members, numbnuts, so agree to join so we can have a team. You people really get on my nerves!" Sou's emotions were settling down by this point and his hands had ceased moving of their own accord. He turned to stomp off, deciding that a final, overly dramatic exit was needed to finish his tirade, only to find himself barricaded from leaving by a wall sized human being. He heard the student's question, but was still trying to mentally comprehend the size of the person in front of him and couldn't formulate a response.

@Zy That Guy @LB58 @NickTonCutter @NekoChanBo

Jiro

"Ok I'll join whatever. You guys are so pushy." Jiro just kept sitting in his seat he saw the tall kid and just stared back at his desk.

Shuzaki

Shuzaki walked by one of the only kid who was closer to his size totally brushing him off and ignoring him. As he searched for more members he just looked bored.​

Hibiki Hayate

Ever since he was ditched by his sister Hibkik had just been wondering around he didn't have much to do and still have a few minutes to kill before he even wanted to show his face in class, he wondered how his teammates from last year were which was one reason why he did want to head to class but after their defeat it's not like they will magically play again this year is it a slight sigh escaped Hibiki's mouth as he stared up at the ceiling nearly five years of his life may as well be gone saying that he could go join an external club one outside of the school that would work, a smile soon covered his face upon thinking this. He finally decided to head to his classroom mostly since he already was close by. He slowly walked towards the classroom door and opened it only to be stopped by a huge body of a person Hibiki just stared up at the huge fellow and just blinked before he looked forwards again.

Hibiki just sighed "Excuse me but you seem to be blocking the way forward...and also the rest of you seem to be annoying Jiro and Jiro...I need a word with you!" Hibiki send as he poked his head in and saw Jiro, Hibiki spent a year with Jiro and found all the little things he does whenever he is annoyed mostly since he hides emotion, not only that but if Jiro knew people with this height and muscular bodies why the hell didn't he just get them to wait till next year when they might have had a chance.

Nishi Hayate

Nishi was not happy thanks to the little act her brother put on she was already the talk of most the girls in the school something she didn't really want to happen she wasn't quite sure where to go to get to her classroom sticking with her brother may have been the best bet but not after what he just did using her to get out of situations like that its his own fault he can't control his personality. Nishi took another few steps forward and began hearing more and more muttering things like "is that her" and then the answer with "what Hibiki's sister" and loud sigh escaped her mouth as she looked at the small book in front of her, it was a list of her classrooms looking down it said her homeroom was in classroom 1-C which she guessed wasn't far away thanks to her currently being at a sign stating 3-C Nishi began walking again and finally found classroom 1-C where she entered it and took a seat right at the back mostly to be out of the way of everyone else.

@LB58 @Zy That Guy @Phineas Forge @NickTonCutter

Kimiko "Kimi" Miyabe

Kimi walked down the halls of the highschool, slightly intimidated that she was quite possibly the smallest girl there. She roamed the school grounds, hearing the kids her age shouting about different clubs and such, then she heard a word that peaked her interest; 'volleyball' she looked over and saw a small group talking to each other, the word 'volleyball' being brought up several times, quickly, she walked over to the group. "G-Gomen'nasai for interrupting the conversation, but I overheard you talking about volleyball, if you need a coach, I've played for ten years so I know some things I can probably teach you boys, trust me, though I may be small, I know how to play." She offered, a small, polite smile creeping onto her features.

((sorry I know it's kind of short but it's the best I can come up with for a starter post))

Kuma Oni

Kuma felt someone behind him, he turned his head around and saw the Volleyball player. He heard the player ask him to move out the way for to talk to friends/Teammates, so he decided to help. Kuma moved out the door way as he kept on forgetting how wide he was, he saw the smaller male enter the room.

He was waiting his answer from the first player he asked until a little girl had arrived and offered to their coach. He put his gigantic mutant Hands out to shake her hand. He said "Greetings."

@I am Shadow @NekoChanBo @Zy That Guy @Phineas Forge

Jiro

Jiro saw someone he could talk to without getting annoyed which was one of the Hayate duo, Hibiki. But his voice is still annoying, anyways this big oaf is going to have to move. Jiro just stared at him with his most hateful eyes looking down at his inferiority to himself and Shuzaki. The kid flinched just for a second and he walked by. "You said you wanted a word with me. Oh and did you hear these kids are starting a volleyball team. You should join."

@NekoChanBo

Shuzaki

As Shuzaki moved out of the doorway the first time, he was met by some fat kid. He just kept walking it's not like he was that much bigger than him. He yawned and continued his walk down the hallway. Searching for his class all he wanted was to not be so crowded and he hates people that are just as big as him it annoys his genes but he knew he had a better set. He looked out the window in the hallways, this school looked amazing. He opened the window and jumped out closing it behind him. He noticed this when he walked in there was a little spot under the window where even he could sit and look out on the world.

@LB58(sorry for being so brash, it's just that's what Shuzaki would think) @Phineas Forge

Kuma Oni

Kuma saw the disrespect that lanky kid was given him, he took off his jacket which showed his very muscular Body which was covered by his Tank-Top which was straining as it tried to not rip. He watched the smaller Ace leave the room and said to the others " He has too much attitude for his own damn good." He said as Shuzaki left. He saw Jiro giving him a Mean Stare and stared back as a Animal like intensity radiated of his Gigantic body and said to Jiro "You got a problem?" He clenched his massive Hands which made his Tree Trunk Arms get bigger as he flexed.

@Zy That Guy (it's okay with Shuzaki but is Jiro give him a Mean Stare because if he isn't I will change it.)

Kimiko "Kimi" Miyabe

Kimiko reached out to shake the large boys hand but the action was not accomplished as he started to take off his jacket and then started glaring at another. She could tell there was some tension. "Oi! Do you guys want a coach or not?!" She raised her voice above the others, loud enough so that only they would hear her, but not loud enough to draw attention from other students.

@NekoChanBo @Zy That Guy @Phineas Forge @LB58

Users who are viewing this thread

Back