Hai Hai! ^///^

MinnxxyXXI

Greatest Kitsune Smither
Greetings all! I'm Amy, I'm 21...and a loner at times. T~T I like to role play, as I'm sure most of you do as well! I'm quite detailed, role playing, for me, relaxes and lets me go into another world or mind-set and just lets me have fun! Quite frankly, I spend to much time role playing, but I don't mind!

I'm still unsure on how to exactly get started on here, if you'd like to help me as well as become friends, do tell~ ^^

Hello Amy! I am Jacob. Better known as the God of Pretzels! Glad too have you join RpN, we have Pretzels among other things. The community here is great and I am sure you will find many new friends and RP's to participate in! If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone and I am sure they will try to help you out to the best of their abilities! Once more, welcome to Role Play Nations!

~Jacob Berry, God of Pretzels

@Jacob Berry, Thank you! It's nice to meet you~ I'm quite curious to how I get started with role playing on here. I can see some of the 1 on 1 threads, but do I just post something like an AD? or...

MinnxxyXXI said:
Greetings all! I'm Amy, I'm 21...and a loner at times. T~T I like to role play, as I'm sure most of you do as well! I'm quite detailed, role playing, for me, relaxes and lets me go into another world or mind-set and just lets me have fun! Quite frankly, I spend to much time role playing, but I don't mind!
I'm still unsure on how to exactly get started on here, if you'd like to help me as well as become friends, do tell~ ^^
I luv the detailed type. I love th simple. I love the excentric.

But I love the detailed. SO pleasure to meet you.

I am sure you are a very deep person, as am I, and I would love to open you up at some point and get into that beautiful mind of urs.

U can call me Ink

Last edited by a moderator:
AD? Sorry, technical terms aren't my thing

Also, if you are looking for a certain RP to join or create you can browse the Interest Checks are the Roleplay Forums to see if any news one suit you. I too am a primarily Detailed RPer, but they are a bit rare to find good ones that don't require too much work to invest.

@MinnxxyXXI

WOE, Wait, what.. the pleasure is not mine at all?! :S why the F*** am I still talki-

xD jk. thanks. But trust me. My head is not a place for the feint of heart

@Jacob Berry , I meant 'ad' as in 'advertisement'. Like I could create a post that includes; the plot, the setting, my preferred character, etc.

@ArcaneUnit , We'll just have to wait and see! ;)

Well, Interest checks are good for advertising people to join an RP. You can post preferred characters in the Character Feedback area.

Usually Plot and Setting are put into an overview area of the RP. Once you make an RP you'll see the IC Tab, Overview tab, OOC Tab and Character Sign Up tab, then you edit them to your liking

@MinnxxyXXI

Eh, it does take time, but if you look at other RP's you will see how too make your own. It is pretty simple. Interest Checks and Character Feedback is optional.

Usually you have to wait a good day or two too get enough people for a mainstream type of Role-Play too. @MinnxxyXXI

@Jacob Berry , I mainly like 1 on 1. Group role playing is quite...well, how to say without being rude >///< ...annoying, I hate it. Just a lot of cluttered crap--tis' why I play multiple characters at times. ^^

Haha, I am the complete opposite. Sorta. I am not a huge fan of 1x1's. Also not trying to be rude, but I find the extremely boring except at rare types. Where as group RP's you have a lot more personality. And it really depends on the GM. Like one of my RP's died due to inactivity but my other one is thriving. So it depends on the GM, people and story I guess. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But you seem cool! XP @MinnxxyXXI

@Jacob Berry , As do you! I'm also having trouble finding this "Character Feedback Area" you were talking about. Mind linking? T~T

Hello there! Welcome to RpN! I hope you enjoy your time here, the people here are great ^~^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back