Hai guys....

h2h0e

Landmaid
So I haven't had a lot of activity on RPN lately and I would love to meet some of you lovely people out there, because I know you exist. I am not a new member, by the way. I've been here for quite some time.

Also, if anyone has any RP requests for me I can make them reality for you. Just throwing it out there.

(Since this doesn't warrant the standard welcome) Hola nerdmigo!! The Nation welcomes your return ^-^

P.S I'm currently under attack by a giant moth, help would be much appreciated. K. Thnx. Bye o/

So I haven't had a lot of activity on RPN lately and I would love to meet some of you lovely people out there, because I know you exist. I am not a new member, by the way. I've been here for quite some time.

Also, if anyone has any RP requests for me I can make them reality for you. Just throwing it out there.
i'm always looking for more people to join my new rp

(Since this doesn't warrant the standard welcome) Hola nerdmigo!! The Nation welcomes your return ^-^

P.S I'm currently under attack by a giant moth, help would be much appreciated. K. Thnx. Bye o/
Thanks for the welcome
So... quick question...
Why are you being attacked by a moth?
Hey there! I love the gif! HP is life!!!!!!
IKR WHAT'S YOUR HOUSE
i'm always looking for more people to join my new rp
I'm up for it
What is it?

"Also, if anyone has any RP requests for me I can make them reality for you. "

Like what? Define "requests" in this context. You mean like GMing a game?

"Also, if anyone has any RP requests for me I can make them reality for you. "

Like what? Define "requests" in this context. You mean like GMing a game?
Yeah.. I'm kinda experienced in it, but I have none of my own running at the moment.
You can be a mod, tho, if you have an idea.

Yeah.. I'm kinda experienced in it, but I have none of my own running at the moment.
You can be a mod, tho, if you have an idea.

Mm, I just thought I'd jump on board someone else's narrative-plan.

When I get 10 posts, which is not yet, you can PM me and I'll tell you a couple of ideas I have...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back