H-H-Hello..... @_@!

Raeny

ネコ
Hello everyone!

My name is Raeny~ *bows in greeting*

I'm new to this site and relatively so to role playing. I've tried it before in an old fandom site for Harry Potter (the name escapes me, it was quite some time ago) but I didn't RP much at the time to say that I'm experienced with it.... so consider me a total newbie at this.

For introductory purposes, here's a few things about myself: I'm friendly (or I like to think so), shy and kinda awkward. Oh, and I like cats... I don't have one (for now!) but I like them~ OWO

Because I'm new I'll probably just lurk around for a while and see how things actually go in this site and hopefully (soon) I'll be able to join in on existing RP threads and then (eventually) start my own.

Uhm... so that's it from me I suppose. Eep!

Hello and welcome to RPN!

It's a great place with great people, don't be afraid to reach out. A great place to look when looking for new RPs to join is the interest check section of the type of RP you want to join. The rules are rather simple, and the staff really do see all. I was in a somewhat similar situation experience-wise when I joined up, but the community here is super kind.

To aid with the jumping in I'd advice the following threads. For any and all questions you may have here is a good place. It's likely that your question has been asked before, and if not, you can always create a new thread. With your questions answered, and the rules carefully studied, you can go join any RP. Like I said, the interest check section of the genre you're looking for is the best place to look, whether for a RP to join or people that want to join your RP. Now that you want to make your posts all fancy to impress everyone, explanations about bbcode can be found here, or if you want to dive right into the depths of bbcode, here. Like everything in life though, don't overdo it.

So that's about everything I think you might need to know to get started. If you still have some questions, don't be afraid to ask, me or someone else. Everyone here was new sometime after all.

Welcome to the best site for RPing, have fun!

RemainingQuestions said:
Hello and welcome to RPN!
It's a great place with great people, don't be afraid to reach out. A great place to look when looking for new RPs to join is the interest check section of the type of RP you want to join. The rules are rather simple, and the staff really do see all. I was in a somewhat similar situation experience-wise when I joined up, but the community here is super kind.

To aid with the jumping in I'd advice the following threads. For any and all questions you may have here is a good place. It's likely that your question has been asked before, and if not, you can always create a new thread. With your questions answered, and the rules carefully studied, you can go join any RP. Like I said, the interest check section of the genre you're looking for is the best place to look, whether for a RP to join or people that want to join your RP. Now that you want to make your posts all fancy to impress everyone, explanations about bbcode can be found here, or if you want to dive right into the depths of bbcode, here. Like everything in life though, don't overdo it.

So that's about everything I think you might need to know to get started. If you still have some questions, don't be afraid to ask, me or someone else. Everyone here was new sometime after all.

Welcome to the best site for RPing, have fun!
Thank you! I'm grateful for the advice as well~ I'll be sure to check out those links. ^^

Everyone starts somewhere. The community in RPN is mostly very considerate and helpful. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask! I'm pretty sure lots of others would love to help~ :)

Raeny said:
For introductory purposes, here's a few things about myself: I'm friendly (or I like to think so), shy and kinda awkward. Oh, and I like cats... I don't have one (for now!) but I like them~ OWO
When I read this I was like. omg, someone understands. The feeling you want a pet, but you don't have one aside the fish you have floating around in the fishbowl.

Anyways I hope to see you around on the site ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Yunn said:
When I read this I was like. omg, someone understands. The feeling you want a pet, but you don't have one aside the fish you have floating around in the fishbowl.
Anyways I hope to see you around on the site ^^
Right?? So now I have every cat thing possible... cat stuffed animal, cat slippers, cat bag, cat wallet.... I feel like a cat lady despite not even owning a single real one. One day though~ *_*

And thank you, you definitely will- soon-ish! ^^

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. I love animals, too. I'd go insane if not for my pets. I really hope that you can get a cat soon.

Kestrel said:
Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. I love animals, too. I'd go insane if not for my pets. I really hope that you can get a cat soon.
*runs in circles under the confetti* Thank you Kes~ Ahh, I'm hoping so too... rather, I'll make sure I do. *_*

Wel-Co-me! New Member! A little late on welcoming ya', but a new member can never have TOO much attention. Right?

As I'm sure you can see. Everyone here is Two to Ten Kinds of' friendly. Which is a good thing. I think.

hello!

its nice to meet you ! *hugs*

i'm zoi, and i'm also new. maybe we can roleplay soon once this 24 hour thing is over?? fandom or not i'm excited !! :0

Welcome to RP Nation, Rae! You seem like a pretty friendly person to me. c: I hope you make many friends, and find some great role plays to take part in as well. Have fun!

Veren said:
Wel-Co-me! New Member! A little late on welcoming ya', but a new member can never have TOO much attention. Right?
As I'm sure you can see. Everyone here is Two to Ten Kinds of' friendly. Which is a good thing. I think.
Thank youuu~ And yes I've already noticed how friendly people are in the short time I've joined this site... I think it's awesome! xD

Zoi said:
hello!
its nice to meet you ! *hugs*

i'm zoi, and i'm also new. maybe we can roleplay soon once this 24 hour thing is over?? fandom or not i'm excited !! :0
Nice to meet you and welcome as well Zoi~ *hugs back* I'm lurking around for now trying to see how things go here but I wouldn't mind roleplaying with you at all. I'm excited too! xD

Manah said:
Welcome to RP Nation, Rae! You seem like a pretty friendly person to me. c: I hope you make many friends, and find some great role plays to take part in as well. Have fun!
Thank you and that's so nice of you to say! :) So far people have been great and really friendly to me, I hope I can take part in roleplays soon too. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back