• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.E.R.O.E.S. Character Applications

RealisticFantasy

✯ Raccoon Catcher ✯
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Please review the information found in the interest check here. The more fleshed out a character is, the more likely they are to be accepted. The best characters are flawed. The flaws aren't always obvious, but they're always there. :)  

Minimum information required:

• Name
  • Alliases (Nicknames, Superhero name, etc.) - Allowed to be N/A
  • Powers
  • Weaknesses
  • General Background
  • General Personality
  • Physical Description and/or a realistic image

card.png

file.jpgfile2.jpg

file3.jpgfile4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So question! Can we make multiple characters? I kind of wanted to make two...:3

Yes! But there's no guarantee that either or both will be accepted. I don't think I'm likely to accept more than one character because of the small group thing but if they're really well-written, I might :)  

snowboard-fisheye-lens-2560x1600.jpg

[SIZE= 26px]Nix Carver[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]" If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space. "[/SIZE]

• Powers

Guy.jpg

[SIZE= 16px]Alias: [/SIZE]??

*Going to go with the flow of the RP and earn a superhero name based on how Nix's story will go.

[SIZE= 16px]Powers: [/SIZE]

1. Light as a Feather

• Can alter his body weight so that he can make a body part or all of him weigh as light as a feather or somewhere in between. This allows him to walk on water or a line of sewing thread, jump high, glide or fall slowly, make no sound as he walks, and leave no footprints. This ability extends to whatever he is wearing, holding or carrying as long as their total weight doesn't weigh more than him (160 lbs.)

Spoiler

*[SIZE= 18px]T[/SIZE]he gist of his fighting style is being able to use crushing weapons that weigh more than 120 lbs., like a heavy staff or a chain-sickle that he can use to hook and pull lighter foes.

Currently only knows how to do bar brawl street fighting and is an amateur at pistols, shotguns, and hunting rifles which are the only guns he's held.

But as the story goes along, I'm planning to make him an archer who'll carry four 25-pound arrows in the future. He can use them by making them light no problem, but once released it'll hit a target like a heavy piercing cannon shot. His ultimate build will be a stealthy thief who can micromanage changing the weight of different parts of an object, and will be using archery, throwing knives, a heavy staff, two heavy batons, and a heavy chain sickle as his weapons.

2. Cat Form

• Can transform into a talking cat with twin tails. In cat form Nix's voice becomes a deeper baritone and he can see in the dark, has the acute senses of felines, and is stealthy enough to hunt mice or birds. His body weight doesn't change, but with his ability he can make himself light as if he weighed as much as a real cat. If he falls unconscious or is maimed, he doesn't transform back into a human and just stays a cat that weighs 160 lbs.

[SIZE= 14px] [/SIZE] 

[SIZE= 16px]Weaknesses:[/SIZE]

• Cannot activate "Light as a Feather" when unconscious. His cat senses doesn't extend to his human form.
  • Can't swim in cat form and his clothes and gear don't transform with him so he has to leave them. His twin tails are a dead give away of his identity.
  • Has a deadly allergy to strawberries where his throat swells and he can't breathe anymore, so it's a really bad thing if he doesn't have any anti-allergy medications on hand. His other allergy is dogs, but he just ends up sneezing a lot.
  • Nix loves flattery and is reckless. Most of the time he is supremely overconfident and impulsive, willing to take incredible risks, often without thinking of the consequences.
  • Like some cats, Nix has a problem with authority and will often only do something if he's going to get something out of it. Like money, glory, or a thrill. Or if he's threatened with jail. If there's anything he doesn't like it's being caged either by a job, a relationship, anything that won't make him free. He's got a really notorious criminal record for destruction of property while making death defying stunts, the latest of which was stealing a rich man's sports car in Saudi Arabia with his friends and then driving it off a cliff. He's got a lot of stunts like these all uploaded in YouTube.

sarin-resample.php

• Persona

[SIZE= 14px]Age: [/SIZE]25

[SIZE= 14px]Gender: [/SIZE]Female --- just kidding, he's Male.

[SIZE= 14px]General Background:[/SIZE]

Spoiler

"[SIZE= 18px]H[/SIZE]mm," mused Nix, absentmindedly scratching the short rugged beard along his jawline. "Where shall I start?" he said in his deep reassuring voice. "I'm English, grew up skating and free running in the streets of London --- hmm? My accent is different? Of course, we all don't talk like the bleedin' Queen, bruv, you should hear the sheep shaggers speak--- that'll be the Welsh.

"Back to the topic, my family and I lived there 'til I was fifteen, then we moved to Vancouver for mum's work, she's a doctor. And that was where I learnt snowboarding, fell in love with the mountains, and met my best mates, though me mum and pops would tell you they were utterly the most horrible thing that ever happened to me." he chuckled, his green eyes twinkling.

"You see, they were the maddest blokes you could find around: Owen, Gwen, Tosh, and Haley --- Haley's a girl, but she's a boy to me. Tell you all about her later. They're the kind of mates you explain to your other mates before you introduce them." Nix's gaze went off as though he was remembering something.

"They once made a toilet explode with a bomb they made from stuff they nicked from the janitor's closet and sent me the toilet seat as a birthday present, they also painted an entire school pink in one night before I met them. I had loads of fun and they were the ones who changed my boring life and taught me how to live free.

"We got chucked out of high school after we set the headmaster's pants on fire, and after that we travelled all over the world, doing all that we wanted, climbed mountains shredding the gnar, went sky diving, gold digging in Alaska, broke into places we shouldn't be just for fun and just lived on the edge, uploading videos of almost every crazy thing we did to the media."

"Then they caught us, some bigwigs at the C.I.A., but that wasn't what startled me. What startled me was they knew I had powers and had been watching me since the time my sister used me as a kite when I was seven. What happened after? Well, that's what this story is all about."

"Let me tell you the part I played in H.E.R.O.E.S.

[SIZE= 14px]General Personality: [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]N[/SIZE]ix is a thrill seeking extreme sports enthusiast, stunt man and rebellious athlete.

He's got an upbeat view of the world, is laid-back and likes to show off. That's his motivation, to be adored, to be famous. He has the courage to act on his decisions, is open minded with a strong sense of self, defiant, and free. He's candid around most people as long as they're not boring and likes being the center of attention.

He turned reluctant hero after the C.I.A. threatened and also convinced him to be a part of a team of outstanding individuals, the H.E.R.O.E.S. The threat was simply to put him in jail for twenty years, a length of time that may as well be "forever" to a free spirit like Nix. The convincing part was telling him he was going to be bloody famous if he did this and nothing appeased more to him than immortalizing his name in history as one of the greatest heroes of Earth.

But there is worldwide doubt especially among those that know of his notorious daredevil criminal reputation. Can this trouble maker, who up to now has only lived for himself, really straighten up and do good? Or will he leave when there's no one to adore him, when the going gets tough, and he'd have to choose between saving the world or what's best for himself?

• Trivia

<br>
  • Himself, cats (especially clouded leopards), snow boarding, meaty cheese burgers

Dislikes:

• Strawberries, desk jobs, being forced to do something, cleaning toilets

Relationships:

• Family || Mother who's a doctor, Father who's a businessman, and an older sister who is inheriting the family business which is a chain of pharmacies called, "Generic Pharmacy" that sells generic medicine and medical supplies.
  • Owen, Gwen, Tosh, and Haley || Where Nix feels he truly belongs. They care about him the most, second only to his mother, and took care of him. Nix would drop whatever he's doing and go off to help them even if he has to leave saving the world.

P.S. May add to this in the future.

( @RealisticFantasy, CS done.)

5934007861_8eb85cdfed_b.jpg

Alial
 An of Lu an tribe, GAIA.

20, Female, 5’7, 135lbs.

Personality: Alial was born as part of a tribe, so she acts like one. She’s like her father, strong and full of pride but she was also her mother’s daughter, that’s why she’s kind to the weak and knows the difference of right and wrong. She might be reckless at times but it would be because she thought that it’s something worth sacrificing her life for.

Agrokinesis.
Weakness: After she uses her power, it weakens her body to the point of passing out.
The longer she uses her power the dangerous she gets. There would be times that she would lose control over the being that would cause more chaos than humans expect.

Lu an, is a tribe that worships the nature.
Lu is what the Lu an’s call their male ruler and An for the female ruler.

Background: Alial was born under eclipse inside one of the huts of their land, the land that was owned by their Lu an ancestors ages ago. Lu Kali, Alial’s father and the Lu of the Lu an tribe never felt happier in his life when he heard Alial’s first cry outside the hut but when the woman who had helped An Shiva gave birth ran away screaming, Kali knew that something was wrong.

When he came rushing inside the hut, he was mesmerized by Alial’s beauty and terrorized by the creature lying beside her. A being as small as Alial but with green eyes and skin the same as the color of a newborn leaf. It was not for a Lu to show fear but for the first time in his life, he felt fear when he saw his An’s body lifeless with vines wrapped around her.

He knew that it was the being’s doing and as he grabbed his axe, the veins wrapped around the creature’s body and crawl back from the forest. He could have cut the veins but he knew himself as the creature stare at him, that he can’t kill her.

18 years had passed and Alial grew up as beautiful as the late An was. She was normal as any other Lu ans but her dreams said otherwise. For years she had the same dream, the city that was far away from their land stood tall and intimidating and then, there she was standing on the middle of the road. There was silence and peace for a second then she saw herself looking at her but with pair of green eyes as she destroyed the whole city. And then she wakes up…

She never told anyone about it, for she might look like crazy to their people and she doesn’t want to bring shame to her father’s name. But one night after Alial’s summoning to become the new An of the tribe, she heard someone calling her name and she followed it to the depths of the forest. With her absence, Kali woke up and followed her to the forest and that’s when he saw the being that had killed An Shiva talking to his daughter. Both Alial and the being shared the same face and body but different with their eyes, Alial stood there frozen as the being stabbed her straight to the heart with the being’s finger which turned into a sharp branch.

As Alial’s body dropped to the ground, the being turned into a black smoke and disappeared. But in Kali’s eyes, it’s like the being entered his dead daughter’s body. When he arrived with Alial’s body cold and dead, the whole tribe mourned for her death but right there, as she lay down the branches waiting to be burned, her green eyes opened and the whole forest was under her command.

She slaughtered everyone in her way, stabbing their hearts with vines, dropping them from up high as she made small trees grow, poisoning them with the deadly plants, and suddenly everyone was dead except her and her father who was on his knees in front of her. His eyes fearful and his body trembling as Alial stare down at him blankly, he’s sure that it’s not his daughter that he was seeing, for Alial stares at him just as the being had 18 years ago. And before she slashed off his head, she spoke “We meet again, Father…”

As her father’s head roll on the ground, Alial came back to her senses. She had seen what happened as if she was dreaming and it all came to her, that she did it…she killed everyone. Until the voice talked to her again, There is no one that would take us apart now...you and me will be together forever.

As much as she despised the being inside her, she owed it her life for saving her countless times when Alial roam in the city for the first time. And it came to her that she needs it more than she wanted to, for there are more monstrous beings than the being residing in her. And all she had to do is control it.

1118full-delilah-parillo.jpgth55.jpg160611010.10_mn.jpgDelilahParilloFreePeople02-800x1444.jpg

Taylor Jones

Nicknames: Tay, Jones, TJ (other characters can give her their own nickname)

Ethnicity: American

Height: 5"3

Personality:

Loyal, Honest, Adaptive, Hard-working, Stubborn, Clever, Emotionally Awkward, Observant, Good Listener, Humanitarian, Distant from others

Powers:

None

Strengths:

Responsive; empathizes others; listens to anybody's troubles; will help the ones who need it; She will be logical instead of following her feelings; She's good at stepping out of her shoes and into others. She wouldn't let others' opinions affect her views, She would take them into consideration and find out on her own

Weakness:

She has no powers; She will put others first before herself; She's blunt; She tends to distant herself when she's hurt emotionally; She won't accept help from others, not because of pride, but because she honestly believes that she can do it by herself; She can't sit there and let out her feeling like regular people, she would keep it bottled up; She does get anxious and have attacks from them when triggered;

Background:

Taylor was born into a loving family of two: Her mother and father. She never met the rest of her family for some unknown reason and the one time she asked about them, her parents avoided answering that. She always find that odd and annoying. So she swore to be blunt.

In school, she had bullies and no one would try to help her at all. Her bullies would verbally abuse her, making her believe that she's a nobody and no one will need her. It's thanks to this comment that she became determined to help others as much as she can, even if they don't say thanks to her. Around high school, she couldn't make friends because she didn't know how to. Even when she tries, it backfires because of her weird quirks of making nervous noises and odd suggestions. Oddly enough, most people in the school trust her in the school's student council; She was the student council's president. Taylor made sure to listen what the students complain about and will do her best to convince the school to provide that or at least consider it for a long while. That's when she realized it's better that people don't notice her efforts; she rather surprise people and not take the credit. That way, she can walk away without feeling embarrassed from the compliments and no one can ask her to do more later. She'll do it when she felt like it was absolutely necessary with the benefit of others.

When she was at the University, Taylor majors in Health and Psychology.  It was when she was a sophomore that she heard about her parents' deaths from natural causes. Of course, she was depressed, but she swore to work hard to make her parents proud. Around Junior year, she heard about the H.E.R.O.E.S program and wanted to help them somehow with her majors. With that in mind, she graduated to being a doctor for people with powers and will continue to study to understand more about the powers people wield.

Bohemian style clothes; writing down new things; hearing people being happy; Music without lyrics; sleep; Nighttime; Alone time

Dislikes:

Injured people; Being called 'Useless' or comments similar to it; Being Cold; Rap (it flusters her to hear so many words so quickly!); Crying in front of others; hates fish 

Quirks: 

• Whenever someone compliments her, she turns red and makes a noise that sounds similar to a dog's whine, and then she runs away, embarrassed.
  • She'll tap the table or chair if anybody wants to rant; it's to let them know that she's willing to listen.
  • She squeaks whenever she's surprised; She won't yell or scream even in a dire situation.
  • Whenever someone is nice to her (like helping her for even the most simplest of things), she'll turn red and runs away, not knowing what to do with the intense happy feeling.
  • She tends to move quietly (it's from escaping her bullies when she was younger) and never announces herself unless needed.
  • She can talk like any other person when she's doing her job (too focused on doing anything else), but when someone tries to have small talk with her, she'll quietly answer back.

@RealisticFantasy Okay! I'm done! ^W^

Name: Armando Nieves./monthly_2016_09/57eaa3ce73741_JasonMamoa5_zpsr6ytqdvb.jpg.f7246e7cd3729cc75e79f171f0a4f908.jpg​

Alias: Army.

Weaknesses: As sturdy as he is, Army is only nigh indestructible. He can still be harmed by someone or something strong enough and this can cause a very dangerous situation for him. His skin can only be pierced by small number of things, such as a high powered medical laser, and these aren't things that are usually readily available so if he internal bleeding and needs surgery then he's probably going to die.

General Personality: Contrary to his past, Army is actually a kind and caring person who prefers to be by himself. This isn't to say that he's introverted or dislikes people but he's scared of losing his temper and hurting someone who doesn't deserve it. He will go out of his way to help anyone with any issue they may be having, no matter how menial, and likes putting his powers to good use. He is still prone to violence, especially when his friends and those he cares about are in danger and he as the tendency to go a bit overboard. He may be a good person but when being an outlaw is ingrained into your head from birth, it's a tough habit to break.

General Background: Army was an outlaw biker like his father before him and his grandfather before him. Since his birth he was destined to learn to ride a motorcycle and join the family business, the Devil’s Rejects motorcycle club. Despite their name the club were no rejects, they were and still are one of the biggest outlaw motorcycle clubs in the nation with chapters all fifty states and even starting to branch out overseas and Army's grandfather was not only a founding member but the first national President. Point was that he had a lot to live up to.

Growing up Army never seemed like the biker type. Sure that's hard to tell since kids can be mean but are (usually) ultimately innocent but his father was starting to worry. Army wouldn't kill bugs, he'd catch and release them outside. He cried when his father accidentally ran over a raccoon, he cried when his mother told him that his pet goldfish ran away, so he was pretty much kind of a wuss. His father never gave up on him though, which was kind of endearing in a way but he was pretty much raising his son to be a criminal. Army started to slowly come around to the idea as he got old, seeing it as a way to bond with his distant father but he was still the same gentle kid he was before, he didn’t like hurting people and it bothered him to hear his father talk about it with such ease.

By the time he reached his teens Army knew he didn’t have much of a choice. There was literally nowhere he could go and it seemed like this was fate or destiny or some other bullshit like that. This was only reinforced into his mind when he discovered his powers at sixteen. He got into a fight at school and the boy pulled a knife on him. Army had beat him down rather easily and turned his back to walk away when he felt pressure on his shoulder and he turned to look and see the boy’s scared face, the scared faces of everyone around him, and the crumbled up knife in the boys hand. He told his father about the incident and they wasted no time in testing it, the boy was knife proof. Once he worked up the nerve they found out he was bullet proof too and that was he was much stronger and faster than the average person. He was always big, strong, and fast for his age but they just attributed that to a natural athlete’s body but when putting it to the test Army blew past normal human limits.

He continued to exercise, getting stronger and faster, basically training to the clubs secret weapon. He started prospecting for the club when he turned eighteen and became a full patched member a year later. Army spent the next five years committing a lot of violent criminal acts in the name of the club, a lot of things he didn’t want to do but he was already in too deep and didn’t know what he could do to get out. He did eventually find his out in tragedy. His mother was killed in retaliation by a rival MC and in her dying breath asked her father to allow him to leave as she never believed he was made for that life. His father granted her wish assuming Army wanted to leave to begin with. Currently Army has been working as a mechanic and trying to atone for the things he did during his criminal past.

Attachments

• Jason Mamoa 5_zpsr6ytqdvb.jpg
    Jason Mamoa 5_zpsr6ytqdvb.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 0
Name: Annabeth Larson
Aliases: Anna or Blue Valkyrie
Powers: N/A
Abilities: The suit is actually an advanced fighting suit. It's main purpose is to study fighting styles and determine when attacks aimed towards her will happen. In order to defend herself the suit's main purpose, the studying and determining of attacks, is the strongest aspect of her suit, with the weaker aspects being the ability to shoot concussive blasts from the palm of the suits gloves, fly, using the booster jets on the boot part of her suit to get to speeds around the maximum of Mach 3, giving her the ability to lift up to 600lbs thanks to a combination of her booster jets and the compression valves inside her suit allowing her to lift almost anything. Annabeth is also a decent hand-to-hand fighter but never gets into those types of fights without her suit, meaning she can cause a lot of pain, but usually she pulls her punches if she has to fight someone.

Weaknesses: Her suit is made of advanced tech, created by her friend's company, meaning it is susceptible to any kind of electro-magnetic pulse, as well as interference. 
Annabeth is one of those people who doesn't like to take orders from anyone, unless she finds them to be cute, and she also never has a plan. Attacking or saving people with a hot-head has gotten her hurt a lot and can be used to manipulate her. Annabeth is the type to hide her emotions, but if her mental state is broken, or she becomes emotional, she will become confused and hide away in a corner, usually leaving her teammates or friends behind to finish the battle.
Suit: 

7c52fdc63a673abd33a70734399591f9.jpg

Background/Origin/History: Annabeth was born into a normal middle class family. She had no brothers or sisters but she was always happy. She was always fascinated with technology and that's how she met her friend Ariel, a genius from birth who loved to invent new tech.  It wasn't until her 17th birthday that everything changed. Annabeth and her family were driving back from a very joyful birthday party and were unaware of the robbery in progress near them. It was when the car stopped at the light when things took a turn for the worse. One of the robbers happened to have a super-suit made of interesting and unique tech. He approached the stopped car and ripped off the driver's door and pulled the father out before throwing him into a nearby building, also reaching inside and grabbing the mother by her neck snapping it with ease. Screams of a young teenager could be heard through the alarms and the slowly approaching sirens. The person inside the suit ignored Annabeth, as if she meant nothing, and ran off with the others. Annabeth got out of the car in a dazed and shocked state, her first thought was to check on her father and she ran over to him. He was alive, barely, but he was alive. After the paramedics and police arrived, Annabeth and her father were taken to the hospital. Her father had broken several vertebrae in his back and was in a coma. Annabeth didn't know what to do, her mother was dead, her father was in a coma, so she did the one thing she could think of. She called her friend Ariel. After talking for what seemed like a few hours and discussing the current situation, Annabeth was being picked up by her friends father and taken to their place. Ariel had missed Annabeth's party due to working with her father and they were talking about that when the news footage of the robbery turned murder was aired on the news. That suit was a prototype that was stolen from her father's work a few weeks ago.

(Mostly because it's late here I'm going to be skipping ahead here)

It took some months of trial and error before Annabeth had a new name, Blue Valkyrie. A tech-suit wearing crime fighter. She was awful at first, usually getting the first dozen variations of her suit destroyed in only a couple of weeks. Her suit finally got a huge make-over which included a colour-scheme and an AI named Danielle, which was a name Annabel always wanted for her sister if she ever had one. Now she is a heroine who is feared by the villains, and praised by the city. However Ariel worries that if she ever found the person who turned Annabeth's life around that she would kill him and cross the line. 

• 70's, 80's, 90's and early 2000's music (Preferably Rock)
  • Roleplaying Games (Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, etc)
  • Video Games
  • All forms of animals
  • Pickles
  • Hamburgers
  • The Female Gender
  • The Male Gender

Dislikes:

• Hot Dogs
  • EMPs
  • Spiders (Is deathly afraid of them)
  • Her locker (She can never seem to remember her locker combination)
  • The Person who killed her mother
  • Ladybugs (Ask when they meet in the roleplay, it's a cool story  :P )
  • Lettuce
  • Tomatoes

General Personality of Annabeth: Annabeth is a sweet girl when she isn't fighting crime. Always friendly towards people her age and classmates, as well as kind towards animals. She's very shy but that all changes when she has to become Blue Valkyrie. As Blue Valkyrie, Annabeth is cold, emotionless, blunt, honest, and a bit of a bitch. She's very hot-headed and loves to show off everything her suit can do. The change in personality and behavioural aspects is her way of protecting herself when she's a civilian. As a hero she can do what's needed. She has been described by some as 'unstable', 'heartless', 'uncontrollable,' and even 'unstoppable'. While not one-hundred percent false, she's usually only really described with those words when she is stopping a criminal who has committed a crime she finds to be unforgivable, such as a kidnapping, sexual assault, or a murder. Otherwise she is usually just a cold, emotionless person in a suit. Annabeth is also a huge video game and 70's-early 2000's music nerd. Usually when she wins any kind of a fight she has Danielle play the victory theme from the original Final Fantasy games, or if she's in a tough fight she will put on rock or any kind of pumped up music for ass-kicking.

General personality of Danielle: Danielle is an AI that can perceive emotions and even make people think it has emotions. It's usually seen as sarcastic, blunt, and adorable. It can also be seen as scary or cocky when in the heat of battle. Danielle's mostly known for her sense of humour as when Annabeth is in a battle that is actually a challenge, she will play music from the inner and outer speakers in the suit to get Annabeth in the fighting spirit! 

Picture of Annabeth: Faceclaim is Annasophia Robb. Isn't she pretty? 

Annasophia-Robb.jpg

tumblr_nlh3olZjyb1qlqsnio3_500.gif

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]Name:[/COLOR] Dick Hathaway
[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]Aliases:[/COLOR] Roadrunneer, Speed..
[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]Age:[/COLOR] 20
[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]Gender:[/COLOR] Male 
[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]Powers:[/COLOR] http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Speed
[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]Abilities:[/COLOR] 

• Advanced Intellect: A side effect of being the son of a rich arms mogul, Dick knows quite a few about mechanical and robotic engineering.
  • Parkour: In his free time, Dick grew into parkour.

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]Weaknesses:[/COLOR] Overuse of his powers may lead to negative effects on Dick's body due to his enhanced stamina not always being intact it may cause tiredness and or delayed bodily functions.
[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]Background/Origin/History:[/COLOR] Born into riches and wealth, Dick's father is the CEO of an arms and technology company,  growing up with lavish and luxurious settings. As he progressed in his life he was always swarmed with friends and fans, when he was younger he thought it was real, he wanted to believe it was real but he knew it wasn't. As he clocked thirteen a project his father had been working on came into tact and he was kidnapped on his way from school, taken into a hidden lair in his father's office building and induced with a serum that altered his bodily systems to a quickening extent. He was put in a coma for nine months as he was tested before waking up. He attempted to escape with his new-found powers to no avail. He later gave in and was trained to use his powers before he was confronted by his father and told the truth. His adrenaline pumped, his mind raced as he ran towards the man, sawing his heart out as he was told that his whole life was for his father. He killed everyone else in the room and revealed to the world that he was still alive, nineteen years of age now. He trained un reluctantly, training himself to stop those like his father, others too who wronged him in the past and those who he felt deserved it. He formed a cave like structure under his house, his secret lair if you please and the only person who knows about this place is his butler Alfred. He began his first mission, taking out the head of the bio-technology factor that worked for his father, after hearing he had kidnapped a twelve year old girl for tests. He succeeded but was exposed to a toxin, temporarily dampening his abilities before he continued, branching out to things as little as petty theft to large things such as homicides.

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]General Personality of Dick:[/COLOR] Dick is an easy-going person, flirtatious as well he takes pride in sleeping with a new girl every night. He's a bit of a 'dick' at times but most of the time is laid back and doesn't try, he just gets. As Roadrunner Dick is known as the wise-cracker hero, joking as he takes out the thugs, baddies, goons etc. With irritating crimes such as murder, rape and other cold-blooded things he's known to swear more than usual and torture his victims in different ways.

Business Information:

IMG_1597.JPG

Here it it is. Let me know what you think.

Alrighty here we go! Here's my characters! Anyone can adopt these characters, I just wanted to make them to see how the host likes them and to see if they were to be accepted. I love creating characters so it's no problem! ^.^ 
I am kinda going overboard with making characters which I tend to do so please bare with me. Feel free to tell me what you think of them.

Without further ado- here we go!
This is my brand new character, one that I am making right now for this roleplay. xD

Small trigger warning I suppose- instances of cigarettes and hookah in the sheet.

Name: Michael Ross
Aliases: Shard
Powers: Glass manipulation, can also morph glass and heat glass up at will. Can also manipulate sand in small levels. Glass can also be created at will. Specializes in glass weaponry and armor. 
Weaknesses: Glass can be broken. Greatest threat for Michael is constant attack from bullets. Severe heat is also a huge threat. Powers are weakened in heat and glass will shatter easier in the heat. Fire abilities can shatter his glass instantly if hot enough. 
General Background: Michael Ross is the definition of a wasteful life. Hailing from caring parents one would think Michael has a good life. When he was young his parents divorced while his mother remarried. Despite being a blow for the young child, Michael did gain benefits as a result. His step-father ended up being the closest person to him- even more so than his actual father. He also did gain a step brother although his stepbrother’s rebellious and reckless attitude caused Michael to stay away from him. 
School wasn't too much of a problem for Michael. He focused on his studies, did his work and never did anything relatively bad. The young man just wasn't interested in parties and drinking as opposed to his step brother. Anything relatively ‘fun’ was considered bad to the young man. This caused him to be judgemental of other teens his age. Those who drank and partied were just viewed as idiots. Michael much preferred to resort to reading and cooking as his hobby.
Then Senior Year came. And what a wonderful year it was; it suddenly dawned to the young man that he had absolutely no idea what he was going to do once he graduated. Did he really know what he wanted to do in his life? No. His parents wanted him to get a job that'll make him money, while his step-father wanted him to have a job that'll make him happy. It wasn't until college application time when things really started to go downhill- all of his classmates knew exactly what they were going to do; go to Alabama State, get a degree in whatever, land an amazing job. There was a game plan. For the first time of his life, Michael didn't know what to do. He was just so used to going to the same school year after year. The ending came much more quicker than he expected.
At the end of the day, Michael didn't go to college; he decided to take a year off to try to decide what to do- which translated into working all day to distract him from the bullshit fear of having the asshole manager younger than him as a boss for the rest of his life.
Life soon became dull. There was no leisure time. Reading wasn't fun anymore and honestly Michael doesn't even think he liked it much to begin with. It was just work, home, sleep. Over and over again. Luckily his stepbrother saw the pitiful sack of shit on the couch sleeping so he felt bad for the guy.
One day the stepbrother’s friends came over. Michael saw how much they were enjoying themselves so he was jealous. His brother invited him to hang out with them. And that was when Michael’s life changed forever.
Michael had the best night of his life. He stood at his brother’s friend’s house. They watched movies, ordered sixty dollars worth of Dominos and one person even brought some cans of beer. In the midst of all the euphoria, Michael was offered a can which he accepted. Later they went to a hookah bar.
Michael never felt so alive- he was doing so much things that he once thought was taboo. Suddenly it all felt human to him- he was so focused on being ‘good’ or ‘acceptable’ by society, he developed a twisted belief that any sort of questionable actions were wrong. Any mistake was inhuman to him- which turned out to be the most human quality of all.
Michael was introduced to an entirely new culture of his youth. New music, new people, new emotions. He had something to look forward to after work. He had the strongest bond ever with his step brother. Everything was going good. Even after he began to feel the sickening effects of smoking cigarettes and hookah. 
Then everything began to die down. Everyone had their own lives to attend to. His stepfather grew sick. The fun nights just stopped. 
Michael once again began to sink back in his dangerous routine of before: work, eat, sleep, repeat. The only difference here is that two new things were added to his routine: smoking and hospital visits. 
Kidney failure wasn't fun. Even if it wasn't Michael who was experiencing it, it still wasn't fun. The closest thing he had to enjoyment was having an ice cream bar at the hospital cafeteria. But even then- the ice cream just didn't taste sweet anymore. He began to grow distant to his step-brother- something Michael was afraid of.
This depression slowly put Michael in a state of despair. Everyone could see it. His friends were worried. The only thing that could distract him from it was smoking. He was in a hookah bar more than he was at work. 
Finally one day his brother couldn't bare to see him like this. His brother confronted him at his small apartment. The aftermath ended up in a huge argument with the brother leaving. In a fit of pure aggravation and rage, Michael grabbed his hookah and broke it against the the wall. As glass shattered everywhere, it wasn't until Michael calmed down when he began to notice something strange… The glass seemed to move as his fit died down. The shards seemed to calm down with him. As he focused on the glass, it seemed he could manipulate it. It was at this moment when Michael began to connect this strange event to different times in his life; unexplained phenomenons. The time when he broke his phone by just simply touching the screen. The other time when he was able to repair a crack in a TV by simply rubbing it. Or the numerous times when he woke up as a child with shards of glass on his bed. The time when he was able to move a glass coffee table easily although it was extremely heavy for his father. It all amassed to this one moment and with further experiments he realized the power he had. At first he was afraid of it. But after seeing more and more crime in the city, could he have possibly found his purpose?
General Personality: Michael growing up was always the ideal child. He always did his work, always did what he was told to do. He never really did anything bad. Although having somewhat strict parents, Michael always loved them. Once his parents divorced, it broke the young boy’s heart. It ended up being for the better however, for he was much happier living with his mother and his step-father became a very important figure in his life. His hobbies included reading, although honestly he really didn't enjoy it deep down. The only thing he truly enjoys doing is cooking especially for others- although he doesn't really deprive much joy from it anymore. He often judged his step-brother for his rebellious actions as well as anybody who did things that were questionable to society. Without even realizing it, he became a pawn to the values of society.
When high school came to the end, Michael became much more depressed. He's utterly afraid of the future and how unsure it is. This has caused him to be rather closed off to others and finds it difficult to mingle. Despite this however, when he went out with his brother his entire demeanor changed. Michael experienced a newfound freedom with letting loose and having fun although this freedom would soon become yet another prison. He slowly became attached to smoking, with hooka being his primary choice. He also uses regular cigarettes, but his regular usage didn't begin until his stepfather grew sick. It utterly devastated Michael and as a result he became very depending on cigarettes and hookah. His lungs weren't really made for such practices but it didn't stop Michael. His step-brother has been very much on top of him to prevent Michael from being exposed to anything else that he can get addicted to. After realizing his powers, Michael got a hopeful spark in his life. Becoming a hero to stopping crime, Michael now has a strong sense of what is right and wrong. Despite there being other heroes in the area, Michael is afraid of getting close to other heroes and often will keep to himself despite longing companionship. He is terrified of anyone finding out who he truly is and the kind of person he is behind the mask. He doesn't want anyone to know how judgemental he was in his past and even in present. Being a hero is the only thing preventing him from being a total loser. With the few friends he has, Michael is utterly loyal and will always protect him. During arguments however, Michael often says things he wish he never had. He just wants friends… But is too scared to have any.
 Appearance:

image.jpeg
Hero Appearance:

image.jpeg

Fun Facts:

-hates fast food

-secretly likes Big Macs on the down low.

-likes to preform for little kids on the street.

-Hates the fire or anything that has to do with heat.

-Loves the cold.

-Makes a small income on the side making hookahs. 

-ask him to cook and he will cook you the best meal you ever had in your life.

-if you want him to get attatched to you, keep getting him to cook for you.

-sometimes he likes to make a glass 'friend' because he's lonely.

id.JPG

Background Check

[SIZE= 16px]Name:[/SIZE][SIZE= 16px] Jae-Sun Koh[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Alias:[/SIZE][SIZE= 16px] Aleron Nox[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Other Names:[/SIZE][SIZE= 16px] Jae, Jason, Kohl.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]21[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Gender:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]Male[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Appearance:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 14.6667px]Weight [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]143lbs[/SIZE]

• Height [SIZE= 14.6667px]6'1 [/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 14.6667px]Hair Colour[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]Dark Brown[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 14.6667px]Distinctive Attributes[/SIZE]

A cold, black splotch on the small of back 

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Birthplace:[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]Seoul,South Korea[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Race:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]South Korean [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Current Residency:[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]New York[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 14.6667px]How long has it been since you last moved?[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]I moved from Seattle[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] to New York about 2 months ago.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 14.6667px]Do you live with others[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]I have a roommate named Henri[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 14.6667px]Family: Please state if living or dead[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Mother: Ji-ae (Living)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Father: Hee-Chul (Living)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Step-Father: An-Kor Suk (Living)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Adopted Sister: Akira (Living)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Brother: Kyle (Living)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Please give a written description of your appearance[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]6'1" with a prideful stance, that only allows for him to stand at full height for all to see. His dark brown hair has grown out a bit since his recent ID photo, and tends to sit messily on top of his head in waves and wisps. His brown eyes are almost always squinted in a smile or in amusement. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Please list any current relationships here.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Education:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]High school graduate. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Junior in college.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]CPR & First aid knowledge along with medicine knowledge.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Tri-lingual: French, Korean, & English[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Employments:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 14.6667px]Past[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Graveyard Shifts[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Barista[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Healthcare Assistant[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 14.6667px]Present[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Clinic Medical Assistant;Children's Hospital[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Abilities:[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]Darkness Manipulation[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 14.6667px]User can create, shape and manipulate darkness and shadows.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]By itself, darkness is mostly used to cloud everything into total darkness, but by accessing a dimension of dark energy it can be channeled to a variety of effects, both as an absence of light and a solid substance: [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]one can also control and manipulate the beings that exist there, create and dispel shields and areas of total darkness, create constructs and weapons, teleport one's self through massive distances via shadows, etc.[/SIZE]

• List the extent of what your abilities can do

.* Darkness Constructs: The ability to create solid constructs out of shadows. 

*Shadow Mutilation: The ability to inflict damage to the victim via shadows. 

* Darkness Projection: The ability to project darkness in the form of energy blasts.

* Darkness Force-Field: The ability to surround the user with a force field.

*Shadow Stealth: The power to hide and travel within shadows

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Strengths[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 14.6667px]Thrives in darkness[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 14.6667px]Medical knowledge [/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 14.6667px]Well-focused[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 14.6667px]Great Communicator[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 14.6667px]Athletic[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 14.6667px]Can put out darkness aura to preserve energy[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Weaknesses[/SIZE]

• Unable to create large amounts of darkness/shadow, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
  • Has to be in sync with darkness, whether their own or the source of their power.
  • May become affected through extended exposure to the darkness.
  • Over time light can drain energy 

• [SIZE= 14.6667px]Quirks[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Tendency to smile before speaking [/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 14.6667px]Will always shut up if food is present.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 14.6667px]Describe [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]Yourself[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Jae-Sun is very confident in himself and his abilities [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]butchoses[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] not to use them often, because of his apprehension towards what they potentially could do to him in the long run if they're abused or used too frequently. Very much the opposite of his powers, Jae is typically a pretty optimistic, bright and friendly guy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]He has an ego that tends to get in the way of things, giving him an unapologetic nature and a stubbornness that will keep him from admitting to his mistakes without a tedious struggle. He tends to lay on the playful, teasing side of the spectrum and loves to flirt, especially if it gets someone flustered. Much like his father ane younger brother, Jae-Sun is following the Medicine track because he wants to save lives.[/SIZE]

• History

Jae-Sun was born to Ji-ae and Hee-Chul in Seoul, South Korea, and lived there up until the age of 5 when his parents decided to move to his mother birth home in France. At this time it was only him, his parents, and his 3 year old brother Kwan/Kyle, but soon after his adopted sister Akira, who was 7 at the time, became a new addition to the family. Jae never thought to question why they suddenly uprooted and moved to France when everyone seemed perfectly content, but the thought was quickly shoved to the back of his mind as he enjoyed the new scenery. He quickly breezed through his first two years of elementary school, going into 2nd grade while Kyle had just started Kindergarten and Akira began 4th grade. Around the time Jae started 3rd grade, tension began to arrive between tensions arrived between his mother and father, escalating even more so the summer before he started 4th grade. In the middle of 4th grade, his parents divorced a few days before Akira's birthday, and a few weeks later his mother was shipping them off to America, and demanding that the children break off all contact with their father. The children, still struggling to understand and cope with the sudden divorce and move, did not want to stop contact with their father, but did so after seeing the burning anger in their mother's eyes; except Jae, that is. For months, the boy secretly spoke to his father, and even convinced his siblings to do so too, but over time his mother began to grow suspicious of the phone calls her son was making, and began to listen in on the phone line. When she finally caught her son in the act, she was enraged, grounding him to the house, and even going as far as to remove all the phones in the household. He was angry. This is when he first used his abilities and could witness it with his own eyes; shadows creeping from both him and around the house and cloaking all the lights, smothering them out. Jae was confused and frightened, but his mother only looked like she'd had her worst fear realized. Jae-Sun was sent to his room, and the subject of what happened wasn't brought back up, except by his siblings who weren't there to witness what had happened. Years passed and it still wasn't mentioned, but the powers of teenage Jae-Sun were growing along with his mother's apprehension towards the slight changes happening to him, if not for her marrying his step father, her passive treatment towards him most likely would have been less passive and more aggressive. Jae's theory was partially proven when he happened upon his mother on the phone with his father late one night and she accused him of destroying her son's future with voodoo magic, and how he said that neither Kyle or Jae would turn out to be a monster like him, and that she wouldn't let him be ruined by those satanic spirits in him. She most likely would have said more if she hadn't turned around and saw Jae. Ji-ae tried to hastily hang up the phone, but Jae snatched it out of her grip and began angrily asking his father what was going on. Hee-Chul explained the basics about Jae inheriting some abilities from his father and then told him that he would explain the rest face-to-face when he came down in a few days. When Hee-Chul finally arrived. Jae stayed in his hotel with him, and for the first time, began to learn about his powers and how to control them. Fairly, the teen was ecstatic over his powers, even when his father lectured him on the potential repercussion of his abilities and put a slight damper on his mood, Jae was still completely invested in learning all he could. Over time as the young man grew interested in the medicine career, he also began to become interested in the possibility of using his powers for the Greater Good, like in the comics he read as a child. And so he did. After being in the super business for a few years, and learning about others following the same path as him, Jae learned about the H.E.R.O.E.S Program, and was quick to apply.

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Comments[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Please provide your signature and thumbprint in the space below.[/SIZE]

6jLgO_Y_fJbun9xg8b8ntXVHSXNal82u-K1UVM8kpikcuet6NXdJzee8YDUatdoVZmDy5M0FdxaaYTr8qaUvjEm3bKtItklQvmcct-jO1rprSTtUei2jSoeKy4rGRfuPYQ6HhhED
embed (1).png

Alright. I'm sorry, guys, but I feel as if my life is too busy to manage a group RP right now and I don't want all y'all waiting on me all the time. You're all more than welcome to take this idea and RP but I don't think I can be a part of it. Sorry again! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back