• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic H A D E A N - Project: Theia - Character Sheets

Lord Saethos

Dark Lord of the Saeth
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
H A D E A N - Project: Theia

Character Sheets

Before submitting a character here, please DM me to submit a character first if you're interested. Note that we'll have limited spots available as we already have players from previously playing this on another site.

Please go to the Interest Check page HERE first if you're interested in checking this RP out.

Below is an example of a Character I played in other iterations of Hadean. You can use his character profile as a bit of a template to designing your profiles.

• DATA

Full NameRichard Mackenzie
    AliasWhite Death (Great White Death)
    Age25
    GenderMale
    EthnicityCaucasian: English, Scottish, French descent
    Hair ColorDark chocolate brown, almost black in some lights.
    Eye ColorBlue
    Body TypeSlim, but athletic
    Height5'10"
    Weight148lbs

36ab0fb01f7e3d20ea86cf6bf37258ed.jpg

Color Code: #3B444B

maxresdefault_2_31.jpg

Bad Habit | Better Off Dead | I Burn | Pepper | Maggot

• Name███████ ███████
    AliasEphemera Morn, “Ephie”
    Callsigns████████, Whacksmith
    Age██
    SexFemale
    Ethnicity█████
    HairBrown
    EyesBlack
    Height5’8”
    WeightREDACTED
    CommentsAn experienced agent who has █████████████ for ████████, she has been transferred to SINS by request and recommendation of ██████████. Morn is a competent individual despite her difficult personality, and will prove a valuable asset to your squad.

9a7e567a5f566a9d5dd12b9a0f5c9f7a.jpg

Last edited:
3F880E10-5F66-401A-AB1F-826ECF944EE9.jpeg
R.E.D. || Uprising || Hand that Feeds || Come with Me Now || Beggin' || Bad Things || Narcissistic Cannibal
  • NameUnknown, Referred to Hereafter as John Doe
    Alias(es)Yee Naaldlooshii, Wendigo, Brujo
    CallsignNayenezgani
    AgeUnknown, Presumed Born on or before 07/05/1889
    SexFluid, Presumed Born Male
    EthnicityVaries, Self-Described as "Dine," Presumed Navajo
    HeightVaries
    WeightVaries
    Hair ColorVaries
    Eye ColorVaries
    NotesFound at █████ █████ on ████████ ███ ████ at a site that John described as "the entrance to Xibalba." Local legends corroborate this belief, though the theory has yet to be definitively confirmed.

Last edited:

• Name:Rosarita Zuniga
    Ethnicity: Hispanic
    Alias: “La Jabalí”, “The Rampaging Rose”
    Hair Color: Dark Brown
    Eye Color: Dark Brown
    Wereboar Coat Color: Dark Brown
    Body Type: Muscular
    Height: (Human) 5’5” (Wereboar) 7’6”
    Weight: (Human) 155 lbs (Wereboar) 535 lbs
    Profession:Wrestler

Last edited:
  • Name Shinobiman
    Alias N/A
    Callsigns N/A
    Age Unknown
    Sex Male
    Ethnicity Unknown
    Hair N/A
    Eyes Red
    Height 6’3”
    Weight 265 lbs
    Dossier Seven Months ago at a digsite in the Gobi Desert, several artifacts reminiscent of various cultures were found. SINS had acquired the artifacts and transferred them to one of our resource bases. Upon examination, one of the artifacts shattered and released the entity known to us now as Shinobiman. We were able to attain basic information because...well, we asked. He didn't give us much. He refuses to comply with any other orders nor does he move from the spot where he was summoned. He simply sits in place and waits.

• DATA

Full NameMorgan Dreyfus
    AliasMr. Sandman
    Age29
    GenderMale
    EthnicityCaucasian: Scottish, German Descent
    Hair ColorBrown.
    Eye ColorGreen
    Body TypeSlim
    Height5'8"
    Weight160lbs

fabc52c86540e5355ceead7305d717e7.jpg

Color Code: #3B444B

Last edited:
Click Tabs

• SURNAME:
    Larosa-Seol

GIVEN NAME:
    Mellina

BIRTHDATE:
    04/20

BIRTHPLACE:
    Stockholm, Sweden.

Extra:
    | ALIAS: Kitsune

| ETHNICITY: Korean
    | LANGUAGES: Fluent: Korean, Swedish; Semi-fluent: English, Spanish.
    | ORIENTATION: Panromantic / Demisexual

| DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Naturally Albino - Hair is dyed.
    | EYES: Light Violet-Red
    | HEIGHT: 5”4
    | WEIGHT: 137lbs
Art by MisoraUni (me) : )

Last edited:
Click Tabs

• SURNAME:
    Saengmai

GIVEN NAME:
    Ianthe

BIRTHDATE:
    06/13

BIRTHPLACE:
    [REDACTED], Greece.

Extra:
    | ALIAS: Void

| ETHNICITY: Thai-Greek (European)
    | LANGUAGES: Fluent: Greek , Itallian; Semi-Fluent: English, Thai; Conversational: Japanese.
    | ORIENTATION: Bisexual

| DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Pink hair dye, Small written tattoo on
    her back/neck of a Thai phrase: "ครอบครัวไม่ได้เป็นแค่สิ่งที่สำคัญ แต่มันเป็นทุกอย่าง"
    (Meaning: Family is not an important thing. It's everything.)
    | EYES: Brown
    | HEIGHT: 5”6
    | WEIGHT: 139lbs - toned

Last edited:

Arata Kin.jpgArata Kin
"I won't ask for your forgiveness."

Agent Overview

Callsign
Blackwater

Height
Six Feet

Weight
[REDACTED]

Hair Color
Black

Eye Color
Black

Expertise
Blackwater self-reportedly worked with loss prevention during his time with the ██████. This allegedly includes experience with administration, logistics, engineering, surveillance, tracking, as well as martial arts, firearms, and ambush tactics, though the agent insists the latter three areas are "inessential". █████ suggests that the agent's ability to craft sturdy tools on the fly should be considered.

Casefile B-173
The suspect presented themself for detainment at ███████ after the ███████ and ████ incidents, admitting involvement. The suspect refused to provide any information regarding the deaths of agents █████ and ██████, but admitted to being present during the massacre and subsequent disappearances. The investigators are in agreement that the nature of the suspect's anomalous abilities and the information provided regarding the recent drug investigations of the ███████ LA district is sufficient evidence to validate all claims, but due to the circumstance of the surrender the case has submitted for review. Due to the security risks revealed at the time of the suspect's surrender further actions need to be taken before a proper verdict can be made.

Fuck it, I know this will only ever be read by YOU. My professional opinion is that the deal is worth it. We've got all the info we need about them now, and I sure as hell don't want to be the one looking my men in the eyes when people start dying. Let SINS take him. I don't care if you fire me anymore.

Joseph Arden, Assistant Chief of Police, City of Los Angeles Police Department
Sephirah Registry

Classification: Netzach - Summary Attached

Physical Anomalies: The subject has had several liquid and solid organic matters in his body replaced by a black, alien, metallic substance that he refers to as his "blood". It is similar to some carbon steel alloys in its properties, but inside the subject's body it perfectly mimics the biological processes of whatever it has replaced. It appears in both liquid and solid form, and hardens in response to physical trauma.

Anomalous Creation: The subject is capable of creating more of his "blood". The origin of this matter is unknown, even to the subject. It originates from his body but couldn't possibly fit inside of it, and seems to violate the laws of conservation of mass.

Anomalous State: The subject is capable of changing the state of his "blood" from liquid to solid and back at will, without any notable temperature changes.

Anomalous Manipulation: The subject is capable of telekinetically interacting with his "blood", both within and without his body. Externally, his ability to telekinetically manipulate his "blood" depends on mass and distance. Internally, this explains the subject's ability to display physical feats beyond human limitations in spite of his unnatural weight.

| G.O.A.T |
| Guernica |
| Black Out|
| Demo Team |
| Pepper Tea |
| Devil is Fine |

| Pop Science | Tea | Classical Theatre |
| Music | Guns | Action |
| Mystery | Tranquility | A Good Plan |

Dislikes
| Cutting Corners | TV | Attitude |
| Filth | Sweets | Hiking |
| Incompetent Leadership | Busywork | A Bad Plan |

Last edited:
Nocturne
1.png

• Overview
    Name: Alexander Pentaghast Blackthorne VI

Alias: Nocturne

Ethnicity: British

Hair Colour: Black

Eye Colour: Dark Grey

Body Type: Toned

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 171 lbs

Theme:

Last edited:
Daiyu Chen
__original_drawn_by_feguimel__e5d3679f93ab2ce7d6ba233bb758d97e.png
Alias: Ichor
Ethnicity: American (Chinese)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Chocolate
Body Type: Compact
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 128 lbs.

Sephirah: Netzach
Powers: Blood is the most critical part of a human's body. More so than the brain, more so than the heart. Blood holds power over the human body. Blood is power. Such was the thought process behind the brutal experiments that transformed Daiyu's body into a weapon that can control her own blood. Manipulation of the liquid can come in many forms - bullets she fires through a specialized rifle that she can guide with her mind; close-range weaponry that can shift size and weight at will; even poisoning targets by slipping intoxicated blood into their drink or food. From a drop to a gallon, if it's her blood, Daiyu can use it.

There is an intense drawback to this power that ultimately was the cause of her label as a failure, and the attempt to dispose of her: intense headaches and loss of consciousness that occurs within a short amount of time, depending on how much blood she has used. Using too much at any one time will cause her to slip into a coma. This has caused her to be very conservative, and she will often take downtime to literally bleed into containers strictly measured for each job.

Interestingly, Daiyu's blood is similar but chemically different from a normal human's. The organization that made her dubbed her blood "Ichor", the blood of the gods. She has not appeared to age since her transformation, and is seemingly immune to disease. Her body also heals rapidly (small cuts heal within a day, broken bones within a week, etc. Depends on the severity). She can't die from blood loss but her durability doesn't seem significantly greater than a normal human's.

Click Tabs

• SURNAME:
    Liu

GIVEN NAME:
    Jinhua

BIRTHDATE:
    07/02

BIRTHPLACE:
    China

Extra:
    | ALIAS: The Bloodletter

| ETHNICITY: Chinese
    | LANGUAGES: Mandarin, Cantonese, English
    | ORIENTATION: Bisexual

| DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Burn scar on the palm of her right hand.
    | EYES: Gold / Amber
    | HEIGHT: 5”6
    | WEIGHT: 138lbs

Last edited:

• Name: Xandyr Elliot Pendrake
    Alias: Dr. Outrageous
    Body Type: Rude... but, skinny fat, I guess?
    Height: 5'8''
    Weight: 130 lbs
    Blood: Uh. Yes.
    Blood Type: 0 Hero
    Type of Blood: The... normal type?
    Can you donate blood? Yes, it's my civic duty.
    Does your blood explode? Not to my knowledge?
    Can your blood be made nonvolatile with a centrifuge? It was nonvolatile to begin with... so, no?
    Personal Note: What's with the sudden obsession with blood on these forms? Have I missed something?
    Ethnicity: Uh. English.
    Eyes: Green Yes, two.
    Eye Color: Green
    Hair: Chestnut Brown. God. Yes, I have hair.
    Hair Color: Chestnut Brown
    Theme: Mad Scientist, I guess
    DrOutrageous.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back