Guy next door/ Old friend Rp? MxF Still looking for a partner for this (:

Sapphire Rose

Love Bug
Hey everyone! So I was, and still are, writing a story and I've always thought it'd be fun to actually play it out and since I was thinking about it I figured I'd put the idea out there and see if anyone would be interested! I wouldn't do my exact story, just use the base of it. I would be the main girl of the story. I am going to warn you now, this will probably be long just because I'd like to make it a detailed explanation.

So it goes like this...

There's a shy girl, who's kind of a loner and is very intelligent and she has constantly been picked on by the more popular kids in her grade. She has only two best friends and she's had a huge crush on the guy that lives next door to her. The only problem is that he's the most popular and most good looking guy in her school and although he and her were friends when she first moved to where she lives now, once they got to high school he changed. He became popular rather quickly and with that he started picking on her and being mean to her along with all the other kids in his clique. Needless to say, their friendship came to an end but the crush she had developed for him during the time they were friends had never gone away.

In the present time this crush of hers is dating the most popular girl in school who is also the ring leader in picking on her. That girl also happens to be the sister of one of her best friends, and one day that best friend and his parents had come over to have dinner with her and her family. While they all had dinner her best friend's sister went next door and as they were finishing up dinner they heard yelling and went outside to check where it was coming from and find the popular couple having a fight. When their presence is known the girl demands that her and her family leave and so they do. This leaves our main girl worried about her crush as she sees him visibly hurt and upset. Being the kind of person she was, (caring, kind, loving,) she later goes over to check on him even though he's always mean to her and he lets her in wanting someone to talk to about it all. As they talk he starts to see her in a different light and that kind guy she was once friends with shows himself just a little.

From there, it will be whatever we make happen. However, when doing these romance stories I don't like the romance to happen right away I like it to build just a bit. Other than that I'm not picky. I won't snap at you if you make a spelling or grammar error or even if you don't reply consistently. I know we all have lives of our own outside our roleplaying. I myself still have school until the second week in June and I have a job so I understand. (:

I can do it with both of you if you are both interested, seeing as how the whole thing won't be set and instead will be improvised, each story will be different from the other. Just shoot me a message when you can (:

Hey rose if you are still wanting I would like to do this. The idea seems so original and cool, but if you don't want to I understand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back