• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Gunny's Art Thread

Gunny

Heyo, I'm still relatively new to this site and my friend tagged me in his own art thread so I figured I might as well make one as well! I'll post whatever I think would be nice to throw in here, so if you like what you see, stick around, I'd love to get some feedback!!

You'll probably see whatever I post here over on my tumblr, DA or Twitter. I'm also thinking about opening commissions on this site as well, so if you're interested in something like that, feel free to message me!

Lets start it off with my most recent pic! My girl, Florence!

40aea443ae2f7d137673fdf7624ad07b.png

Oh My.
This won't do, this is too good.
I'm afraid you'll have to head back to the drawing board.

I joke, this is fantasmic.

Really good foundation you got going, maybe a few too many muscles on the upper arm. There's typically only 3 major muscle groups showing, deltoid, triceps, and bicep. If there's extra curves or lines, and you wanna add extra detail, it would be striations of the muscle. But you would typically see that on pectorals or lattissimus dorsi. The "wings" on a person back.

11/10
-"This makes me question my life."
ur art is hot sign mE up

Thank you two so much! I'm glad you enjoy my art!

Really good foundation you got going, maybe a few too many muscles on the upper arm. There's typically only 3 major muscle groups showing, deltoid, triceps, and bicep. If there's extra curves or lines, and you wanna add extra detail, it would be striations of the muscle. But you would typically see that on pectorals or lattissimus dorsi. The "wings" on a person back.

Thank you for the constructive criticism, i'll take it into consideration.

Love these! Are you starting out with free commissions? If so, I'd like my OC digitally drawn. I did it with paper, pencil (#2), and a mixture of crayons and colored pencils. I don't have access to better mediums ha ha. (No moola.) If you'd let me know, that'd be great! Thanks!

Love these! Are you starting out with free commissions? If so, I'd like my OC digitally drawn. I did it with paper, pencil (#2), and a mixture of crayons and colored pencils. I don't have access to better mediums ha ha. (No moola.) If you'd let me know, that'd be great! Thanks!

Nope, I don't do free commissions! Glad you like my art though! Thank you!

Speaking of new art though, got a few new things to add to this!

3de17925b44cdd2c72451e05f6e4e56d.png

c09d52e0c036332df9364a41cfe7fad4.png

9523e5ebb27f3491d979ffe33464d042.png

Lots of new DnD stuff! More to come after the session I'm running tomorrow! I also did a few commissions off site! But I'm not allowed to show most of them, since they're for the client's game they're creating! So have just this one!

712a73eb213d0a04b7e1df75265f62a5.png

How about some My Hero Academia stuff since that's my current obsession!

281be8760121d28c8fa93ab582331a30.png

d61e4be54a1782d337ef218b6ac01888.png

And a pic I did for my buddy's birthday!

e2b32610349e0d3ac9adce36a6c1d50f.png

Also, that All Might Pic is on a shirt if you're interested!
Here and Here!

941d297d9116596221c21627437dca0a.png

c6e6282adb20fcae3e6b0bdabbe43c2a.png

Heyo! A webcomic I make called 'How To Raise A Monster' just got updated! Its about a couple of scientists creating a monster child in their lab and learning how to raise it! So if you wanna check it out and possibly support it, go check it out!

Here, on Tapastic!

Here's a pic I just finished up! I really like the posing in this, been trying to draw a pic with this kind of posing for months!

4cd0678b42bf5673cae6534e451f1f08.png

These are all really good! Just a thought, I could see your style in popular Overwatch fan art. Keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back