• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters RE - OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Lore so far. Its not done yet

Love the Schwarzette weapons. That and the pharact are probs two of my favorite mecha designs.

Sorry I haven't checked in or anything, I just suddenly stopped getting notifications here. I'm still interested but now I've got the fever and I'm back to looking at manuals for kitbash ideas.

Currently prototyping via exvs assets. I'm a bit at a loss for arm ideas, but mostly because g lucifer is only in exvs2. Even the reborns/1.5 legs are a bit of a compromise since I'd rather like to have a bit of a custom job on gastima legs, but that thing just gets no love ever. Here's hoping breaker 4 digs deeper than most on such things.Screenshot_84.png

By the way, any thoughts on making a discord or something for this? Even if not for the rp, which frankly I'm not much a fan of doing so on discord anyhow, I've noticed that groups fare better even after hiatuses and such when they can easily engage in chat and other activities beyond just the forum and rp posts.

Currently prototyping via exvs assets. I'm a bit at a loss for arm ideas, but mostly because g lucifer is only in exvs2. Even the reborns/1.5 legs are a bit of a compromise since I'd rather like to have a bit of a custom job on gastima legs, but that thing just gets no love ever. Here's hoping breaker 4 digs deeper than most on such things.View attachment 1154748

By the way, any thoughts on making a discord or something for this? Even if not for the rp, which frankly I'm not much a fan of doing so on discord anyhow, I've noticed that groups fare better even after hiatuses and such when they can easily engage in chat and other activities beyond just the forum and rp posts.
I would consider it but I don't know if the others have a discord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back