Guess Who's Back?;)

Crimtot

H*ckin' Nerd
Back again. Crimtots back. Tell a friend. Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back- *record scratch*

Hey, I'm Crimtot.

I used to go on this site religiously back in 2016. During school and summer break, I went on a long break and now I'm back- Me being the goof I am, was unable to remember my h*ckin' password after I got a new computer so this is my new account. If you were born, please send me a message and let me get to know you. I want to spread my wings like a flightless bird and get to know some of you wonderful people.

uh. yeah.

peace-sign-and-similing-young-man-picture-id174862294

(wtf is wrong w/ me?)

Welcome back Whats up I'm Daniel I only joined this month and kinda looking for more Rps so I can learn more so If you ever have any ideas for one Hmu :DXD

yeah totally although I'm warning you ahead of time I'm still learning the ropes of this lol XD I do have one Rp going and my partner says I'm not entirely horrible XD

Welcome back fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome back! I am completely new to this site, but not new to role playing. I would love to talk about ideas to see if our RP preferences/styles are compatible!

Welcome back! I am completely new to this site, but not new to role playing. I would love to talk about ideas to see if our RP preferences/styles are compatible!
That would be awesome. I like group adventure-action roleplays with a tint of romance. Mostly modern/realistic and depending on the plot... futuristic. I can also explore fandom RPs if it interests me as long as I'm playing an OC. So, the world interests me not the character. What about you?

That would be awesome. I like group adventure-action roleplays with a tint of romance. Mostly modern/realistic and depending on the plot... futuristic. I can also explore fandom RPs if it interests me as long as I'm playing an OC. So, the world interests me not the character. What about you?
I also like action-adventure RPS! I am more of a fantasy fan, but I've always been up for a little of anything, as long as the plot is interesting. I have never been involved in fandom RPs, I guess I'm afraid of being constrained by a world that's already been set in place. Like you, I would possibly join one as long as I could use an OC and it was interesting.

I also like action-adventure RPS! I am more of a fantasy fan, but I've always been up for a little of anything, as long as the plot is interesting. I have never been involved in fandom RPs, I guess I'm afraid of being constrained by a world that's already been set in place. Like you, I would possibly join one as long as I could use an OC and it was interesting.
Do you normally prefer male or female? I prefer male but I like female enough to not be completely uninterested if I have to.

Do you normally prefer male or female? I prefer male but I like female enough to not be completely uninterested if I have to.
I have no attachment to either, honestly. I have always enjoyed both equally. However, I don't like being in the role of a feeble or dainty female; I prefer a woman with imperfections and temper! I suppose that's because I relate to angry, strong-willed females the most. Maybe that's a bad thing, hahaha!

I have no attachment to either, honestly. I have always enjoyed both equally. However, I don't like being in the role of a feeble or dainty female; I prefer a woman with imperfections and temper! I suppose that's because I relate to angry, strong-willed females the most. Maybe that's a bad thing, hahaha!
I prefer playing with strong-willed females as the males I play. They give an interesting character to interact with.

That's great!!! What kind of male characters to you like to play?
Not a meathead jock but is cocky and arrogant, gives him a real slap in the face when the girl doesn't need to be saved. Me being sarcastic, you can expect my characters to have some form of wit and humor.

Not a meathead jock but is cocky and arrogant, gives him a real slap in the face when the girl doesn't need to be saved. Me being sarcastic, you can expect my characters to have some form of wit and humor.
That sounds really fun, actually. Do you prefer large group RPs or one on one?

I don't like being held down by one type of group/person, I like exploring different areas. Some plots need more characters and some need just one.

I don't like being held down by one type of group/person, I like exploring different areas. Some plots need more characters and some need just one.
I agree. How often do you post? I could probably post two days a week, or more depending on school and family obligations.

I agree. How often do you post? I could probably post two days a week, or more depending on school and family obligations.
Well, I'm in highschool and I don't get home until 2:30 EST. I don't have a job and I'm home alone for 3 hours every week day. I can probably sneak in a post or two during that time before dinner and homework.

Well, I'm in highschool and I don't get home until 2:30 EST. I don't have a job and I'm home alone for 3 hours every week day. I can probably sneak in a post or two during that time before dinner and homework.
Oh okay! I go to college two days a week, but I am also planning my wedding, and taking care of my family. The only day I would not be able to post under any circumstance would be Wednesday because I am at school from 9:00 AM until 10:00PM PST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back