Guess who's back (back again)?

SliceThePi

caked in resin and vile to behold
Pi is back, tell a friend!

Boy, am I ready to be done with this school thing.
Now that school's out (which it technically isn't, but I'm pretty much done with classes), I'll be getting back to all the stuff I like to do: writing/roleplaying, gaming/livestreaming, and making/listening to music, among others. Hopefully the freedom doesn't make it hard to decide what to do!

So, who's up for a roleplay?

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^
Yeeee

Yeeeeee

And right then and right there I realized the isolation of my cause...

Do you, by chance, have an affinity for the ins and outs of ruddy politics and tense mercantilism?
I do indeed, good sir! I have yet to try my hand at such things, but they do pique my interest.

I do indeed, good sir! I have yet to try my hand at such things, but they do pique my interest.

Then I fear that I'm unable to reel back from indulging in my most structural instincts; have you the mettle to delve in group RPs, as of now? Surely, I would benefit much from having the aid of a like-minded Roleplayer.

Then I fear that I'm unable to reel back from indulging in my most structural instincts; have you the mettle to delve in group RPs, as of now? Surely, I would benefit much from having the aid of a like-minded Roleplayer.
I am afraid that I have little experience in group roleplaying, having, in the past, relegated myself to one-on-one RPs; however, I do believe that my instinct for language will prove a rather useful tool in overcoming my unfamiliarity with such a format.

I am afraid that I have little experience in group roleplaying, having, in the past, relegated myself to one-on-one RPs; however, I do believe that my instinct for language will prove a rather useful tool in overcoming my unfamiliarity with such a format.

I shan't be caught saying this anytime sooner, but, welcome to the big leagues, sport.

Gladly so, seeing that committed/persevering writers are so hard to find...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back