• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Guardians (Superpower RP for beginners)

Blue awakens but can only open his eyes a little bit.Everything is blurry and he can't remember what happened but he knows that he had been drugged.This didn't worry him too much.Soon,his regeneration would swiftly counteract the drug and he'll be back to normal.Blue looked around.Silhouettes moved all around him,staring at him and grabbing many tools.He felt strong metal restraints on his arms and legs.For the first time ever he felt totally powerless.How had this happened?,he asked himself.Blue couldn't remember anything but he knew eventually one of the silhouettes would try to cut him open.And sure enough,one was already standing beside him,holding something long and shiny.He raised it up in the air and swung it down on Blue.

"Ahh!!"

He looked down and saw the object lodged inside him.

"That was just for fun.I don't need to see your insides yet...",the silhouette said.He chuckled and walked away,leaving the object inside him.

Blue was angry but remained calm.Being angry would solve nothing.He started thinking of a plan.

Suddenly,there was a loud explosion,and the exit door of the room flew towards the table he was being restrained on.The door broke through the table and it carried Blue straight into the wall of the room.He was crushed into the wall and pinned as if he had been nailed on the wall.He then heard footsteps come into the room and he heard the people in the room being killed and things being destroyed.After a while,the room became silent and whatever or whoever had killed everyone had left.Blue used his strength to push himself out of the wall.The table and the door were turned to nothing from the impact.Pieces laid around Blue as he fell to the floor.His back had been broken and pieces of the object that the silhouette had cut him with were inside him.Then,there were many clicking and mushy sounds as his spine realigned and the pieces were pushed out.He got up,good as new,but without his suit.He didn't like this.He was exposed.Quickly,he looked around and found the gauntlets that went with his suit and his helmet.Without hesitation,he put it all on and became Pain.He had no idea what was going on but he remained calm.Pain ran outside of the room and scanned the facility.

"I...I believe so. Anyway, I'm getting out of here." Levi slowly wobbled against the wall as he tried to escape this...place, with his clothes torn. He didn't care. As long as he wouldn't turn back into Blitz, he was fine.

"Well...seems like something interesting is going on here......" Out of no where, Rufus slowly walks towards the weak looking boy. @Ethan Hart

Last edited by a moderator:
As the helicopter landed on the base he looked around at the other guardians. Spark, Evo, Scout, Orbit, Merchant... Where was Winter? had they gone without here? God dammit? he thought to himself. He scanned the area to see broken planes, a burnt out air strip and dead soldiers who had been fried to a crisp.

BOOOM! The door on a nearby hanger blew open. Demonborn, Vipress, Dead shock and Multiplex began walking out of the flames grinning. "That was too easy!" Dead shock laughed.

"Call me Phantom, for now lets just help the gentleman in the cage to get out of this dirty place."

"I can imagine this bar being melt down by heat..."The cage's bar started to melt down suddenly.

"And...perfect......" he smiles while crossing his fingers.

Levi staggered backwards. "Who are you? Are you here for...him? I keep on telling you people, he can't be controlled! Just leave him alone."

Alice walked along the sidewalk, slowly making her way the base. She estimated that if she kept going on foot, it'd take her about an hour. She let out a frustrated sigh and rubbed her head, trying to think of a better way. As she rubbed her head, she felt her rabbit ears. After a few seconds, she thought If I have rabbit ears...perhaps....I CAN JUMP LIKE A RABBIT!!! Alice, of course, thought this was a very reasonable idea. So she bent her knees, looked skyward and jumped!....about a foot off of the ground. "Crap..." she muttered, before realizing two guys were watching her from a beat minivan, wide eyed and jaws dropped. At first, she was confused, but then she saw it; on the back of their minivan, there was a bumped sticker with a rabbit that read presidents of the local Winter Rabbit fan club. She grinned as she saw the geeky answers to her prayer, sitting there, probably nervous as hell. She walked over to them, the nerds' eyes getting wider wnd jaws hanging lower with every step. Finally, she reached the car and tapped the window. The scrawny guy in the passengers' seat rolled down the window. "Hiya! You probably know me!" Alice said. Both of the nerds nodded simultaneously. "Well, I need your guys' help. Can you get me to the military base near here?"

Both of them nodded again. "Awesome!" she said, climbing into the back seat. They all silently began to drive to their destination. "Sooooooooo.....which one of you is the president of the fan club?" she asked. After a few seconds of hesitation, the chubby guy in the driver's seat slowly raised his hand. "That's cool..." she said. After a while of driving they arrived at the base. Alice was about to get out of the car when the scrawny geek stopped her. "WAIT!" he said. Alice paused for a moment. "Yes?" The scrawny nerd hesitated for a moment. "C-Can we take a s-selfie with you?" he stuttered out. Alice smiled. "Sure, why not!" she said. The scrawny guy pulled his phone out and took a selfie with Alice waving and smiling a big smile. After that, Alice exited the car and walked into the base. She looked around to see that no one was around. She frowned and made her way to the roof. As she opened the door, she saw the heroes and villains. "Soooo....what'd I miss?!" she asked with a smile.

"I'm trying to help you!" Levi was beginning to get annoyed. "And stop that smiling! It's creepy..."

"Okay. Undo, let's just assume that never happen."

"What is more important now is to get out of here." He still have that smirk, ignoring Levi completely.

"I actually agree, but stop the smirking! Seriously, I honestly don't want to hurt you." Levi said, sounding sincere yet serious.

Snake heard another loud noise and grappled towards it, he found the heroes and landed behind them, "What did I miss?" he accidentally said in unison with Alice. Snake looked at the villains infront of him, he began to ready his weapons.

3a286ea70f.jpg

On the helicopter ride, Noah was able to regain his conscious and recover through Snake's vision. Since his armor was knocked off during the fight, Noah had to spend some of the time on the helicopter placing it back on. Concentrating, Noah held out his hands on the pieces of armor on the helicopter's floor. One by one, the pieces of armor flew to his respective body parts, making himself the center of gravity attracting the segments of osmium metal.

As he got off the helicopter to see yet another challenge to face, he sighed. More fighting.. Noah didn't exactly hate fighting, it's just that the puppetmeister fight was a bit too much in for one day. But there was no time to rest, the Overwatch is disabled and the Guardian's help were needed.

Readying a combat stance, Orbit was prepared for whats to come.

"What did I miss?" Ed and Alice said in unison.

"You two are quite lucky, the party is about to start" Gerald smirked under his mask as he took a fighting stance.

"Party?" Jason questioned himself as he hid behind the nearest wall listening to the other guys conversations.

"Since when the hell was this a freaking party I am trapped in a F***ing military base for Christ sake."

3a286ea70f.jpg

Noah looked towards the shadow hiding behind the wall. Since he was a recruit, he wasn't sure if this was a recruit either or not. "New blood?", Noah asked him as he quickly turned his head back to the group of villains to remain alert.

Surely the shadow was also a recruit, I mean he was here with us at this facility where the villains were.

Harvey had been slumped in his seat during the entire ride. The shout that he had given Dale earlier had consumed his remaining energy and had made him become disoriented. Although he was in the helicopter he did not remember who had specifically assisted him.

Most of the helicopter ride was in ridden in silence, which allowed Harvey to close his eyes and recuperate. However, as soon as he got comfortable, Harvey heard a loud bang and someone telling "That was too easy!"

Harvey opens his eyes as he gives out a loud sigh. He knew it was time for battle again. Although he was a battle freak, he thought that he would have enough time to restore his energy naturally. Harvey flicks his hand and the vial of medical pellets appears. 'I've used so many of these today,' Harvey thinks to himself as he stares at the vial. "I guess I have no other choice," Harvey says as he opens the vial and flicks a pellet into his mouth. Although Harvey was hesitant, there was no other choices but this one if wanted to quickly recover. Harvey slowly gets up and walks out of the helicopter. Although the pellet will take a bit of time to fully activate, Harvey wouldn't suffer any of it's side effects due to his ability. Harvey gets into his combat stance as he sees the villains slowly approaching him from the distance.

Jason did not expect the guy to not shoot him when he turned his head in his direction so he just looked around the wall again to see a group of super villains emerge from smoke and needless to say he could tell that he didn't want to be on there side.

Snake was getting impatient, "Why do we wait for them!?"

Snake had fired the grappling hook at the feet of the guy in the skull mask and fired the silk gun at the womans hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back