• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Guardians (Superpower RP for beginners)

"Just jump" Gerald smirked as he stepped off the edge. The air was increasing in density; It felt like he was diving into a pull of water. As he landed Snake, Merchant and now Spark were all covered in the puppetmeister's strings. The meister was now forcing snake and merchant to pound into Spark. He looked up to see Alice who looked anxious about jumping but he had more concerning matters at hand as the undead began rising again. To get to ghost and the other he would have to fight his way through the undead as his powers were reaching his limit. I'm really gonna need winter rabbit's help for this he thought to himself.

Alice rubbed her arm as she nervously looked down. "I dunno...I mean, the stairs aren't such a ba-" she suddenly lost her balance and toppled off the building. As Alice went through the air, it felt like she was sinking, not falling. Finally, she landed on her back, a few yards away from the Puppetmeister. She got to her feet and rubbed her head. "Um..." she muttered, looking at the meister. "Sooooooo..." she said before making both of her hands into finger guns and shooting little ice rays at Puppetmeister while shouting, "Pew! Pew Pew! Pew Pew Pew!"

Noah was watching from behind a building for a long time now. His focus, on the puppet meister. It was now the right time.. Noah didn't want to participate earlier as his powers weren't as usable as the others. He noticed that some of the Guardians were under puppet meister's control. But wait a minute, who's that? No way! Noah thought. The Alice? Seriously!? The Bunny Vigilante?! Noah was a fan. He'd had seen her on TV countless times and would admire her bubbly personality and ice cold powers. Noah wasn't the type to attend fan meetups or anything silly like that, he just enjoyed her personality.. Ignoring that for now, it was time to act.

[media]
[/media]

Noah stepped out from behind the building held out his hands to his side and slowly pushed them towards the ground.

"JUPITER!"

c49598f8dd.jpg

3a286ea70f.jpg
As Noah's hands extended the furthest that they could go, a gravity field formed underneath the puppet meister and the gravity within increased dramatically, creating a large amount of force onto the villain. "Quick guys! I can hold on to this for longer! But you know what you need to do!"

With a slightly concerned look, Noah gazed at the others worriedly. He wanted to say it out loud so that Alice knew too, but that would mean that the puppetmeister would also find out! Noah wanted to remind them, Argh! Don't forget that my Jupiter isn't that powerful yet. I can immobilize and paralyze his main body, but his extremities are still free to move... HIS FINGERS CAN STILL MOVE! Frustrated that he couldn't announce this, he hoped that the other Guardians remembered too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Snake saw Noah behind the building using his powers, since Noah could see him Snake activated his power to tell a message to him.

"Noah I know that he can still move his fingers so instead try to swing the grappling hook and smash him through the windows, since he is still hanged. Also sorry if you see anything frightening, this was my only way to tell you without alerting him."

Snake tried to keep the fear at a bare minimum.

Snake released it and nodded at Noah.

Noah received Snake's fear. As Snake's last words left his mouth, Noah was plunged into Snake's power. He was at his house, his parents were in front of him smiling. Oh, I'm at home Noah thought as he smiled and reached out to them with his hand. All of a sudden, his house started burning. No! What's going on?! Father?! Mother?! His parents started to burn as well. Noah tried to reach out to them further, however the more he tried, the further they got away.

The vision, although weak was too great for Noah's mind. Noah's parents were everything to him, and his representation of fear was too great for him to deal mentally. Noah snapped back to reality...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Noah fell to the ground with his hands gripping his helmet. Jupiter was released. Noah's concentration fell, causing his armor to fall off his body and hit the ground.

"Ed you retard!" Snake cursed himself, "Noah get back up! It wasnt real!" Snake began to panic, he did it again. Snake went into a temporary coma.

He was in that same dark place, the only people to be seen was Snake and Noahs dead body.

"YOU, YOU DID IT AGAIN!!!!!" Noah screamed.

Snake said nothing, he was traumatized. The other Snake came back, "To fully control your power you must first control your own fear, you hate hurting others but there is no other option but to continue moving on."

Snake didnt respond.

"Think of it this way - your the teams only hope and your doing nothing, cowering behind everything, staying here like this will hurt the others even more!"

Snake awoke, when he got closer to another recruit he would pull out the wires with his teeth and hold them there. He had a plan.

Gerald began running through the crowd of undead kicking and punching any of them who were grabbing on to him. It wasn’t long before he was surrounded and immobilized by the undead. “GOD DAMMIT!” He yelled as he tried to free himself.

The sound of large wings swooped through the air. Within moments Gerald found himself ripped from the undead’s grip and being thrown towards the other guardians. “Thanks Evo!” Gerald yelled as he got back on his feet.

It was too difficult to get a grasp on his team mates, the meister was making them running all over the street while using them as clock Alice’s ice beams. Spark who was being controlled by the meister, was forced to attack her.

“Watch out!” Gerald yelled in attempt to bring the attack to her attention.

Snake lunged at Spark and grabbed the steel wire connecting his right arm, they wiggled in his mouth but snake didnt let it bother him.

Alice was to preoccupied shooting the evil villain with her pew pew ice-shooting finger gun, she didn't notice Spark attacking her until the guy who had asked for her help warned her. Her eyes shot toward Spark, who was now trying to harm her in some way. She stumbled backwards and panicked, holding out both of her hands, shooting her pale blue beams and encasing her villainess attacker! She grinned and pumped her fist in the air. "I got one of his puppets!" she said, unaware that it was one of the other heroes who desperately needed her help.

(sorry if the writing is a little bad. It's 3:04 am where I'm at and I am exhausted. I think I'm gonna head to sleep. If anything happens concernin Alice, whoever thinks they can play her the best can go ahead and post for me.)

"GERALD!!!" He heard Snake's cries. With a sprint to Merchant and snake, Gerald phased them both out of the wires. "Cmon spark! Finish this!"

Snake shatters a window, picks up a handful of shards and charges at puppetmiester, he stabs him in both eyes before cutting of his fingers. "Like I said, you WILL suffer!"

Snake runs back to Noah, "Noah come on, it was not real, come on!" Snake was traumatized again, he didnt move.

Continuous punches land on Harvey as he tries to endure the torment the puppetmeister is putting him through. Harvey had thought of using his ability several times, but stopped himself because he would risk injuring his teammates. The only thing he could do right now was endure the pain and wait for someone to save him.

The next thing he knows the punches cease and his body begins to attack Ms Bunny Rabbit. Harvey's body suddenly stops. He looks over to see Snake grabbing the wires that are attached to his body. "Tha.." Harvey abruptly stops talking as a sudden chill engulfs his while body. His whole body had now become encased in ice.

"I got one of his puppets!"
Alice yells.

'Gee, thanks Rabbit,'
Harvey thinks to himself, 'as long as I don't hurt anyone else I guess.'

"OOOHOOOOHOO!!"
The puppetmeister laughs hysterically.

"Heroes fighting heroes? How fi-rosty! Wait a minute! I think I'm having déjà vu," The Puppetmeister says as he rubs his temples, "Oh yes, that's right! HAHAHAHA! They never learn do they?"

"C'mon spark! Finish this!"
Harvey hears Gerald yell as he sees him saving Dale and Ed. Without needing to worry about injuring his teammates anymore, Harvey uses ability to the fullest power he could muster. "AHHHH!!" Harvey yells as the ice encasing him shatters and sparks begin to emit from his body. The sparks surrounds Harvey in organised fashion and begins to form, what looked like armour, around his entire body.

The puppetmeister begins to convulse rapidly while he his standing. "AHAHA! This is the feeling!! How electrifying!!" The Puppetmeister shouts as he looks up to the sky. Smoke starts to arise from his body as froth leaks from his mouth.

With the wires coming loose, Harvey falls down to his knees and hands as he takes large gulps of air.

Snake runs 20 feet away from the puppetmiester, he grabs a shard, bleeding his hands. Ed saw ice and electricity coming out of puppet, "Good!", Snake charges at the puppetmiester and leaps at him with his armed hand reaching forward at puppetmeisters stomach.

Merchant was free. Ghost had freed Dale from the grasp of the Puppet Meister. Merchant was utterly embarrassed, in his moment of weakness after executing Blanc, he had let himself get caught. He couldn't bare the shame that he had brought.. He hated himself due to that Dale wasn't in control twice today... First his persona then used as a puppet.. Despite bleeding out, he couldn't bare to be near his fellow heroes anymore...

"Door", Merchant whispers as he slips into his dimension alone - the battle was practically done, and he would be dead weight anyways. He drags his feet across the room and grabs another of the pain killer injection guns. Tssssssssh... he injects himself again. "Finnich", he murmurs as another dimensional doorway opens. Staggering out of his dimension was a familiar sight.

Timber walls with two arm chairs positioned, facing the fireplace - a warm light surrounds the room. It was somewhere that he calls home.. Dale smiles and takes a few steps towards the fireplace.. his body gives up, he collapses to the floor. Dales vision dims as he reaches out towards the armchairs... A large figure approaches from the armchair...bending over and asking, "Boy! Are you alright? DAL..E.........."

Dale falls unconscious.

After snake had sliced puppetmeisters stomach he went for the neck chopping it clean off. He then releases the grapple. Ed runs back to Orbit, "Cmon, Cmon, Cmon!"

Snake passed out.

The undead began to chuckle and one by one they began to fall to the ground. Their blank eyes now covered by their eyelids. The smell of death stained the atmosphere even more than when the Guardians had arrived. The fires had burnt themselves out and all was quiet. All was still. The only exception here was the puppet meister.

The meister was an absolute mess... blood and guts smeared the street. Gerald looked in disgust as the puppet meister was still laughing dispite missing his body. His headless body still jerking on the tarmac. We need to put him somewhere but the overwatch isn't responding and the outer ring is up in flames. Maybe merchant can.... Gerald scanned the area to see no sign of Dale.

Was he injured? Did he run away? Was he feeling guilty or ashamed about the events that transpired? Gerard questioned. "Merchant are you there? Can you hear me" he spoke into the earpiece. No response came in from the other end.

"Merchant, buddy? I don't know if you can hear me or not but if you could just pop back here and do your magic trick that'd be pretty awesome. I seriously don't know what to do with our villain here and we can't just leave him. If you're embarrassed about that freaky crap you pulled then you shouldn't be. In fact you probably saved our lives. Once again, come help, it's me Gerald by the way" he awkwardly said into the earpiece. Saying that message reminded him of all the awkward voice mail messages he had left on the phones of his dates.

Snake was in his conscience again, the other Snake came out, "The power of will is remarkable is it not?"

Snake didnt reply.

"Your feeling guilty, ashamed, powerless. Orbits not dead, you know that, just wake him up."

Snake opened his eyes, his body was still dripping of blood but lacked the adrenaline that had helped him move, he crawled towards Noah and began to slap him repeatedly, nothing worked.

"Im sorry!"

Snake got into his head again, he caused the same generic fear, it was going to wake Noah up.

Alice looked around, smiling. "Did we do it? Did we kill him?!" she asked, wide eyed. Pumped her fist in the air. "Yeah!" she then looked around at the other heroes, who didn't seem happy at all. "Guys? Why aren't you happy? We...we killed him right?" she said, her smile fading.

Snake's multiple attempts of waking up Noah failed.

However, as Snake peered into Noah's eyes he was once more plunged into Snake's world. He saw his parents again. No.... What is this? Not again! Once again, he reached out to them. Huh?! The house isn't on fire. Mother.. Father... THEY AREN'T FADING AWAY! Noah was able to embrace their warmth again. What's going on?! This was the most happiness Noah has ever felt his entire life! "Where did?! Mother! Father!" As Noah cried into their shoulders, the two parent figures shared no response and walked away. The left Noah and walked beside a shadowy figure. It was Snake. "Snake?! You did this? Thankyou thankyou! I know it's not real now that I see you here. But how can this be? I thought your power is only to evoke fear? This is NOT fear!"

Dale opens his eyes to reveal a grand room, laced in lavishing fabrics and furniture - it was Finnich's room. Dale had returned to the place he called home.

"Hey kid, you awake already?" A voice asks, Dale turns and looks over. It was Finnich. "It's only been 30 minutes since you've arrived here, I'm surprised you would recover so soon." Dale sits lays back down on the bed. Finnich continues, "So what brought you back here?"

The boy went silent. He couldn't tell Finnich of the shame he had caused. Dale became a nuisance on the mission and killed someone...

The stern man continue despite the silence, "I don't know what happened out there, but I think your team needs you." Dale sits up again and looks over at Finnich.

"What do you mean?"

"Some Gerald guy was calling you on your earpiece and he sounded desperate. You seemed like the only one that could stop those villains, and you're being a coward hiding here?"

Dale couldn't believe the words he was hearing coming from Finnich. A coward.. Is that what Dale was?

Finnich continues, "...however despite being that, you know this place is forever a home for you. If you ever need somewhere to belong, or someone to talk to, I'll be here for you, but you seem like you belong somewhere also now... They honestly do seem to value you. I mean how often do you hear the hero Ghost asking for your help in such a sympathetic voice. HAHAHAHA!"

Dale smirks, heh, it was true. He did belong and he just ran... The fear of people accepting him for who he was? Death and all? Merchant sat up on the bed, he was determine to get back to the heroes. He reaches over and puts on the earpiece residing on the bed side table.

"Thank you Finnich..." The boy says as he vanishes again into his dimension.

Finnich stands up and returns to the fireplace, talking to himself. "Anytime kid."

Dale reappears at the battlefield, limping from his wounds which had miraculously closed thanks to his friend. To Dales surprise, Puppetmeister was decapitated, yet still blabbering, and everyone was tending to their injuries.

Merchant walks up to Ghost. "Sorry I'm late again, you called?"

Gerald smiled as Merchant reappeared. "We're not done yet, Winter" he said to Alice.

"Is there someplace you can put the meister?" he asks Dale. The puppetmeister was still laughing hysterically. The other were exhausted and Scout was still in a critical condition. If this is what it took to take down one villain then we're in for a lot of hurt when we have to deal with the other villains. The team really has to get together and start acting like a team. The team needs a leader Gerald thought to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back