• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Guardians (Superpower RP for beginners)

Blanc rolled his eyes. He sat down crossed legged, tapping his finger impatiently. He was growing bored with this. When what he thought was his target exploded, he wasn't surprised. He had suspected that a trap was in order somewhere. While he could tell none of them trusted him, he didn't care. He just saw them as tools really. If they could find his target, he could finish him off.

Merchant stood up slowly and went to check on the other heroes. They were all fine. Everyone was in the condition they were before the explosion, dirty and out of breath, however alive.

The pain stuck. Dale fell to his knees. Worried about his colleagues, he didn't notice the burn which engulfed his whole left arm. The other heroes looked over and tried to help Dale, however he pushed them away. He slowly staggered over to a section of his dimension and pulled out an injection gun. Tssssssshhhh... he injected the strange serum into his charred flesh. The blistering sensation was gone.. The pain was gone temporarily. Dale then grabbed some ointment and bandages and treated himself - pulling the bandages tight with his teeth, wrapping with the other arm. Footsteps approach, it was Spark. He offers Dale one of those miracle pills, however this was nothing.

"Save it for those who need it more. I deserve this", Dale replies, as Spark retracts the jar, putting it away.

Dale stands back up and approaches the heroes again, who were resting up - they all turn to Dale.

"So what's the plan?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazed by Merchant's storage abilities and the wide range of arsenal stored here, Noah couldn't help being impressed.

Looking towards everyone else,

"We must take down the puppetmeister together. Identifying the real one is the most important thing. We can't let the same mistake happen with the cloned one. Don't be too hot-headed."

Noah shook his head in disappointment as he carried on,

"The puppetmeister is a cunning foe and if we simply charge at him with no thought, we're as good as dead."

Having his energy replenished from o-zone, Noah sat down and exhaled,

"Any of you have anything to recover me? I'm smashed from using my abilities too much in one day."

Alice's hands were on her hips as she looked triumphantly up at the tall skyscraper that stood before her. At the top was her goal, and the only thing that stood between her and her goal were a few stairs. With a smug grin on her face she swung open the skyscraper's doors and took a few steps inside. Her smile almost immediately disappeared as she saw what actually was between her and her enemy: dozens and dozens of undead henchmen. She slowly walked backwards out of the building and slammed the doors shut. She added a layer of ice to the door to make sure the movies didn't get out. She looked up at the tall building and sighed. "I'd better get started..." she said as she begun to use ice to climb the building.

After a long while, Alice made it to the top. She climbed onto the roof, panting heavily. She held up a single finger as if to say 'Give me a second to catch my breath.' "I...came...here...to stop...you..." she said between breaths.

Snake heard the explosion, he left Blanc hanging from the roof still, "Daddy will be back." Snake went down and began to fight the the rest of the zombies, "Merchant, I dont have any weapons, do you have something I can use?" said Snake as he continued to fight of the zombies.

Zzzzzzip! The irritable sound of steel wires rubbing against each other screeched through the air. Alice who had just reached the top was now hanging upside down with steel wires around her feet. "C'mon that one was pretty obvious" the puppetmeister taunted. "I suppose you could say your world has been turned upside down" he chuckled. "Cmon laugh you stupid idiots!" He ordered his army of undead.

--------------

Gerald looked around to see orbit, merchant, evo and spark in the room. Snake must still be outside he thought to himself. "Thanks for the assist spark" he thanked Harvey. He turned to thw others and suggested "we can't overpower him so we need to beat him at his own game and out smart him. We can locate him if we have some device that could see heat or hear heartbeats. He'd be the only one alive in the sea of undead"

Snake heard Gerald over the mic, "Good idea, I will go free the new girl and maybe Blanc."

Snake goes to the roof and sees both of the people hanging upside down, Snake frees Alice first, then goes to Blanc, "I dont want to free you but I can use the grapple, hmmm?" Snake drops Blanc on the floor but without killing him, and takes back the grapple and laptop still on the floor. Snake begins to hack, he sees the hordes of the undead and plans a risky move, "Guys im going to get an airstrike on the dead, STAY OUT OF THEY WAY!"

Snake orders the airstrike and it hits the zombies.

Alice was shocked as she was raised up in the air and flipped upside down. A few moments after the Puppetmaster's joke, Alice started laughing. "That was...that was pretty funny!" she then began swinging forward and backwards a little. "But seriously...let me down from here and I may think about not PUN-ishing you for yor bad joke!" she said.

(...I'm going to go change Alice's personality on her cs if you don't mind. I like playing her with this personality :P )

"Tch! How rude!" With a flick of his fingers snake is wrapped in all over in steel wires. The puppetmeister begins slowly closing his hand to tighten the wires and cause excruciating pain on Snake. "Looks like you're too tied up to be playing on your laptop"

Having accepting Spark's pill, Noah consumed it and felt energy surging through his body. Noah wasn't exactly physically hurt or anything so the pill did more than enough. Filling with confidence and power, Noah began to feel restless as Snake could not possibly do this by himself.

"Spark! Your plan?"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!" Snake screams, Ed was furious! He tries to to rip apart the steel wires but it didn't work. Snake had now passed out.

"Alright Orbit, you'll need to levitate everyone up at the same time to divide his attention amongst everyone here. Ghost, once his focus is off you, charge him straight away. He'll most likely notice you right away but that's part of the plan. When he tries to bind you with his wires phase through it and keep charging at him. At this point of time he'll probably panic a bit and therefore most of his attention will fall on you. At the same time I'll go around the back and try to knock him down in one go. If it all goes according to plan then we'll probably have puppetmesister in custody. If it doesn't and he notices me, then he'll probably react to my sudden attack and shift his attention on me. Then it'll be up to you to take him down Ghost." Harvey explains as he looks at all the recruits

"Sounds like a good plan. It'll probably strain my powers a bit but I can do it" Gerald replied as he cracked his knuckles.

"I'm good to go. Should you notify the others outside? They would be able to help us as well as improvise nicely to ensure success"

Blanc noticed that his target was now here he could strike. He ran quickly, picking up several throwing stars, and threw them at his target. He then punched a window, shattering it. He picked up the largest shard of glass, and handled it like a knife. He quickly ran towards the puppet miester. He jumped, and aimed the glass shard at his target's neck.

"Definitely. They'll be distracting the puppetmeister and shifting his focus off of Ghost." Harvey replies to Noah. "Alright, whenever you're ready Orbit."

Nodding towards the others, Noah left Merchant's Pocket Dimension and was once again at the bottom of the center skyscraper. Noticing the puppetmeister with his hands full, Noah acted quickly.

His hands lifted to the sky...

"Universe"

Noah now at his top condition, created a round field of gravity in front of him approximately 10m in diameter to fit all the other guardians. The gravity within the field decreased heavily as Noah notified the others.

"All set!"

The shurikens landed into the surrounding undead and just as the shattered blade was about to reach the puppetmeister's neck a gravity lift appeared which unblanced Blanc causing him to miss and stab the blade into the meister's shoulder instead. "AHHHH!" a familiar voice screamed through the comms.

"That sounds familiar... Scout?!" Gerald yelled.

As the man in the the puppetmeister outfit fell on his knees so did his mask revealing an injured and horrified 'scout'. Metal wires from Scout's limbs and torso retracted themselves and moved into the crowd of undead behind scout.

Blanc watched as the metal wires moved into the crowd of undead. It took him barely a second to attack, withdrawing his glass knife. He cut a path through the undead, keeping an eye on the wires at all time. Finally the knife broke. Blanc vaulted onto a car, and grabbed a fallen stop sign. He twirled it around, and beheaded several zombies, watching the wires. He once more continued his attack following the wires.

Snake wakes up from his coma, seeing the fight and scout on the floor. Snake was enraged at Blanc when he saw him stab Scout,he got up and decided to get Blanc later, Snake tries to scare the zombies but nothing worked, Ed went towards them and began hitting them, there was still a lot left. Snake now had no hope to fight the zombies it was worthless, but letting someone almost kill another guardian was un forgivable, Snake grapples to a nearby building and looks for Blanc, he grapples at him ready to then kick him off.

Blanc ignored Snake, and instead continued chasing after the wires. He threw the stop sign at them, hoping to cut them in half.

Snake had trouble getting back Blanc, he was strong to resist the grapple, Snake jumped down behind the building dragging Blanc to the roof, Snake ties his grapple against a pole and climbs up the building. "WOULD YOU JUST QUIT IT ALREADY!" Said Snake as he grabbed the knife/glass, and stuck it in Blancs knee, "STAY HERE! OR DONT KILL ANYONE!" Yelled Snake as he jumped down the building and ran after the zombies.

Blanc looked at his knee, and began flexing it. The glass knife wouldn't cut the grapple, but he knew he could move it at least. Thus, Blanc made his move. He began wiggling around slowly loosening the grapple every so slowly. Finally, he was free, and fell to the ground, landing on his feet. Blanc picked up the grapple, testing it's strength. He ran after the puppet miester. Twirling the grapple, he decapitated several zombies.

Snake saw his grapple shooting at the zombies, "Give me break!", Snake activates his power and does a new move, the victim will not know that he is under the effect because its just a hallucination of the reality, Snake just twists the victims perception of whats going on.

The zombies start to attack Blanc, they came out of the door to the roof and began terrorizing Blanc, but Blanc is paralyzed in this perception, and so are the rest of the guardians including Snake.

Puppetmiester approaches Blanc, "I won".

He then proceeds to stab Blancs hands and feet, cutting of his fingers as he does it, "I just want you to stop hunting me okay!"

In real life Snake grabs the grapple and goes back to killing the zombies.

Blanc snapped out of the attack because he knew one thing. He couldn't lose. He never lost. This was clearly another one of Snake's dreams. When Blanc came to, he found the grapple was gone. Now he had had enough. He picked up a bottle, grabbed some flammable liquids, and made a Molotov Cocktail. He threw it at the puppet miester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back